Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the way joe rogan explains anything is fucking hilarious. he seems so amazed at everything all the time. he could explain how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and i'd have a hard time not cracking the fuck up

>You know, it's so fascinating to me that human beings are still stuck in this cycle of creating peanut butter, creating jam, putting it between bread, eating it. Where did it come from, evolutionarily? What compels us to consume pastes made from just natural things and put it between slices of bread that we've churned out of grains? If we had to fight a gorilla right now we would get fucked up (Jaimie pull up gorillas fucking up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) but we're at the top of the food chain anyway, creating these, these products out of the natural world that have become staples to us. And it's so crazy to me that we're allowed to make these things out of these substances, but weed, which is a COMPLEEEETELY natural substance, is off limmits, sorry bitch can't make shit outta weed. It's insanity. It's utter insanity. Oh, yeah look at that. That gorilla is FUCKING SLAMMING that sandwich that is a monster son, that is a real live monster. I bet if you gave a gorilla weed it'd get the munchies like cray haha the it'd REALLY be begging for that peanut butter and banana sandwich, Jaimie pull up gorillas eating peanut butter.

Keked and checked.

Fugg

i couldnt remember his speech patterns off the top of my head but you fucking nailed it man

>d-dont bully me joe ;_______;
>haha guys I made fun of cenk again... guys?
fucking cuck lmao

I am more surprised Joe Rogan can't hold his liquor. That was the kind of unnecessarily aggressive overreaction I used to see in junior high after we got into the liquor cabinet.

Well desereved (You)

Nailed it

what joe was exhibiting was clear bullying behaviour. overly insulting (tries to play this off as playful), patronizing, condescending, can't respect crowder's argument at all, can only acknowledge it by raising his voice to unprecedented levels to abuse crowder.

>J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-
OH HONEY, YOU'RE ADORABLE. YOU DON'T THINK WEED CURES CANCER? OKAY FUCKFACE, WATCH THIS. JAIMIE, PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS THAT PROVE I'M RIGHT. SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE, CROWDER? YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.
>Joe... i missed my flight, I really need to g-
OH YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? SORRY PRINCESS, IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET ON THAT PLANE BECAUSE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE FLOWN RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRADE CENTER. YOU'RE WORTHLESS, CROWDER. I'LL DO YOU A FAVOR YOU LITTLE BITCH-- I'LL MAKE A ROPE OUT OF HEMP AND THEN YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW

crowder is a cringy unfunny faggot, I liked that joe btfo him

ty for this laugh

What actually happened? Someone give me a quick rundown.

>Jaimie pull up gorillas fucking up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Anybody else /fucking hate joe rogan/?

>marijuana cures cancer
>doesn't have cancer

Every pothead ever. Enjoy your lung cancer, cunts.

I do.

I read all that in his voice

Does anyone have a friend that swears blind Cannabis cures literally everything?

that's because he's dumb

Two retarded chimps arguing about weed

I still think of him as the annoying midget hosting fear factor.

Flawless, kek

fuck off rogan

>Patrice

too soon

I still think of him as one of the replacements on The Man Show.

No, everybody that I know that smokes just does it to get high.

My brother does

He also thinks nascent iodine can cure HPV

Look, I sympathize with some of the points the alt-right is making, but some of its figureheads are just too extreme, and chase away moderate centrists like me. Steven "grind the kikes into powder" Crowder is perhaps the most egregious example of this. The good ideas of the alt-right will never gain traction so long as extremists like Steven "gun powder for white power" Crowder remain in charge of the movement. When he siezed power in the movement. His call for "The Total Extermination of Ratfaced Kike Vermin" is never going to resonate with the silent majority.

Joe rogan said he doesn't believe in borders when Jordan Peterson was on his podcast and continually spews leftist trash. If he's not talking politics he's cool, but otherwise I can't stand him.

I'd fucking destroy Rogan and his mushed pot-addled brain, in an argument.

>doesnt believe in borders yet continues to live in a nation that only thrives because of borders
>profits from this nation
>is only famous because of this nation

yeah, fuck joe rogan

The amount of defensiveness he had other weed was similar to that of any drug addict. I'm not calling Rogan a drug addict, but it is fascinating, how calm and collected he can be about, pretty much every, except his drug of choice. He can talk about war, abortion, violence, sex, meditation, sjws, feminism, trump, everything, but talk about weed, and he becomes a different person.

that was an obvious joke.

I literally read this entire post in Joe's voice. 10/10 would read again.

what? crowder doesn't lead shit. Hell not even sargon really leads shit. The skeptic community just likes to go on each others YT channels and say " I disagree"

Fucking Kek'd in class thanks

but Jordan peterson said if those faggots can have a soviet flag why can't some one have a swastica. and he thinks communists need to be helicoptered.

Ya did it champ

Fucking

Kek.

But the information never registers. It goes in one ear and out the other.

More please

>But the information never registers. It goes in one ear and out the other.

Speak for yourself, pleb.

I pay attention to everything in my sensorium all of the time.

You fucking halfwit.

I think humans are more complex and advanced than viruses.

my sides

No. Most people I know feel it has medical benefits but they're not "DUDE IT CURES CANCER AND ALZHEIMERS AND AUTISM" tier.

the effects we agree on (and I'm a medical cannabis patient) are that it's good for inflammation/autoimmune diseases, nausea/appetite loss, insomnia, intraocular pressure (glaucoma), muscle spasms, and seizures

using it as psychiatric medication is just getting high.. and while it can be good for making life on chemo not quite so miserable, and help with pain and nausea, it doesn't "cure" cancer.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Yes. He's also a retarded beaner who teaches little kids to be retarded like him.

It cures nightmares because you just don't dream. That's the only thing I know for sure.

the dude is a madman.

crowder once called the 6 million "a good warm up".

cancer fucking aussie posting the same thread every day

what is wrong with you young man?

MIKE CUT HIM OFF CUT HIM OFF FUCK

Imagine if Molymeme vs JoeMeme started debate around weed and they have opposite arguments this would be hilarious

STOP POSTING THESE THREADS EVERY DAY HONEY.

YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH SWEETIE

NO GET THE FUCK OUT, AND GO TO Sup Forums

FUCK OFF

??

We get it man baby pothead karate wannabe fag vs cuckserative

The amount of white hot, bald, rage would make Hiroshima look like a fucking joke.

>cancer fucking aussie posting the same thread every day

So, CIA, what you gonna do with the tug on the line?

Steven literally called him a bully because he couldnt back up his own shit. Crowder is a cuckservative.

Sup Forums confirmed for being full of pussies. He was clearly just bantering while drunk any real man wouldve just responded in kind, not "joe ir just a bully who ppl arecafraid to disagree with because ur rich and famous". When he meekly said hell probably never be invited back on i just lost it, what a faggot

>Crowder is a cuckservative.

Colbert is a pseudo-Repibli-Democra-median.

He makes jokes about what his owners tell him to.

The fuck does Colbert have to do with Crowder?

Crowder is a fucking retard

>The fuck does Colbert have to do with Crowder?

same employer?

you gotta be dumb af to think weeds dangerous

The article he was citing didnt even say weed caused more accidents just that more ppl who had accidents had weef in their system

Did Stefan actually yell "cut him off" at one point? I remember him getting angry but not this petty.

He is a strong independent woman

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

which part of the video does joe go apeshit?

He should be careful man, he's talking to THE Steven Crowder. He'll get his family killed.