Will trump ever build the wall ?

will trump ever build the wall ?

No you retard that was a meme

He will crack down on illegals, though

so Trump saying "we have to build the wall" was just a meme ? i seriously doubt that

Most likely not.

Trump needs to build a wall or else he's a faggot

Nope. Anything Trump says that's either stupid or wrong falls under the 4d chess defense.

will you ever find a gf?

Lol it would be hilarious if he tryed... Shit too expensive, still if he tryed he would prove the leftist point of view according to me... The whole wall story was a huge fuckup according to me

i don't know, i have a boyfriend now so who knows :^)

DRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBB

Yes. Starting in October.

>just a meme
You do realize propaganda is a thing right? Trump shilling the wall all throughout his campaign, makes the rest of the world think the wall is already being built. Most 2nd and 3rd worlders only payed attention while the election was going on, they have no doubt's the wall is already being built and that free travel is done now.

how's it feel being that stupid?

>ad hominem
>not an argument

Will you guys ever get out of debt?

Hey it's me
Came back from 2019
Just got out of my time machine
The wall is already built

Silly libs kept trying to sic their judges on Trump but we all know that Sup Forums is always right and that you can't stump the Trump

Will Trump fix the crumbling infrastructure?
Will Trump impose tariffs on imported goods?
Will Trump create near-full employment in the US by protecting US manufacturers?
Will Trump stop the ridiculous number of migrants?
Will Trump drain the swamp?
Will Trump refuse to give US taxpayers' money to israle?
Will Trump concentrate on repairing the US instead of putting US boots on the ground all over the world?

Will he?

I hope not.

We need to go after corporations and other business that employ illegals, while cutting all social welfare (including public education) to illegal immigrant families and children. We must remove the lax attitude regarding the hiring and enabling of illegals, down to our neighbors who want their houses painted. This, coupled with giving ICE free reign to arrest and deport illegals, will solve the problem for good.

The sole reason they come here is to profit off of our economy. If they are denied this in every conceivable form, they will stay put and work on their own country.

I don't want this useless show-project, because I sincerely do not want unrestricted immigration into the United States.

>will trump ever build the wall ?
I hope so...

need a good laugh

>putin-alikes
>confirming slavo-jew inbreeding

There are still trumpfags on this board?

all evil empires crumble for those who wait...