youtube.com/watch?v=Q5glfpSXUeE
youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XYs can be females too.

go away

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barr_body

even women only use 1 X chromosome
/thread

so you're telling me... the x is women... but y makes us men? wow... big if true

This
>XX - vanilla
>XY - pic related

You don't know how chromosomes work do you? That X? Women have 2 X's. They actually have LESS information than a Male who has 1 X and 1 Y. The womens 2 x's manifest randomly mirrored across their body.

>2017
>chromosomes
Modern science has proven that chromosomes don't actually exist and were made up by the patriarchy to keep down women and transsexuals!

you got me

kek

>the womens 2 x's manifest randomly mirrored across their body
What? Explain this better

What he's trying to say is that women's cells have 2 copies of either X chromosome, rather than 1 of each

I could be wrong

I celebrate you

God took from Adam to make Eve

bullshit, God aint exist

A pair of chromosome carry twice the same genes (only exception being the XY pair). Only difference is one carry your father's version and the other your mother's.
Some experiment had been done with fluorescent gene and shown that cells tend to pick up one chromosome instead of using both. Which one is used is mostly "hereditary" (daughter cells tend to use the same one that the cells that created them) but sometime not.

males are just more modest...

>symmetrical

yeah, and you're as straight as a pretzel

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

This is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5glfpSXUeE

I love history jokes

That's why people think that Russians are retards.

impressive

>Which one of these lines is for the vodka?

The cell decides randomly which x to use so you have regions of the body that were from one parent and regions from the other.

This was the image I remember when I read about it.

After a certain number of cells exist after conception the cells shut off one of the 2 x chromosomes by condensing them into barrbodies. From then on the cells created from those base cells will only use a copy of the non condensed x

Males: create civilisations
Women and cucks: use terrible arguments to make themselves feel better

female body are only good at being fucked and making babies but they are shit at other things

>I read about it.
don't try to make yourself look smart
we all watched that youtube video that got posted on reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD6h-wDj7bw

>I don't know how chromosomes work
Finish a biology class and then come back

this thread about symmetry and beauty itself, and not about stupid male GEEK-NEET shit,
why males so stuped ?

technically DNA and gender as a concept are not associated, that's just how mammals do it. Turtles gender is defined by egg temperature,meaning you can't DNA test their gender. Same for many sea fishes that change sex naturally with age.there are insects with extremely complex and weird DNA combination to gender themselves( as in there are more than 2 DNA combination, but only 2 expressed genders).
Get educated, retard.

>he can't see the beauty in every chromosome
So dumb

And yet without the artificial influence from goverment men are still better in everyway and out preform women. Really got my noggin joggin.

>muh 6 million

Yep this is what brainlets and femitards always doesn't get. The other X chromosome in humans is "deactivated". Tell this to the coocks that say females are more complex because they have more genes.