AUSPOL bumming smokes off junkies edition

>telstra to reimburse customers for overcharging on the nbn due to shit service

news.com.au/technology/online/nbn/telstra-admits-to-overcharging-some-nbn-customers-over-unattainable-speeds-will-offer-reimbursement/news-story/b852587fea03756db631089aa9308d14

>turnbull wants to send more aussie troops to afghanistan after nato request

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-open-to-nato-request-for-more-troops-in-afghanistan-20170511-gw37c0.html

>lucky NEET from Western Sydney wins 50 million dollars

baka.com.au/nsw/unemployed-man-from-western-sydney-wins-50-million-in-powerball-lottery-20170511-gw32wf.html

>centrelink won't give a cunt who got his leg bitten off by shark dsp because they're cunts

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-11/centrelink-stands-by-decision-to-reject-shark-victim-pension/8518132

>Sydney recruiting company advertises ‘entry-level’ IT job with opportunity to 'grow with the business' - but demand 10 YEARS experience

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4496680/Entry-level-job-advertised-requiring-10-years-experience.html

>Gen Y is ‘public enemy number one’ for the Coalition, says Labor leader Bill Shorten

news.com.au/finance/economy/federal-budget/gen-y-is-public-enemy-number-one-for-the-coalition-says-labor-leader-bill-shorten/news-story/cb4b6e8a47053880a493b33b3a3b125f

>New bank tax could spark a property market crash, analysts warn

news.com.au/finance/business/banking/bank-levy-could-spark-a-property-market-crash-analysts-warn/news-story/b8a288fddc1d1b85f37a13039bfb049a

Yesterdays thread:

Discord:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

mikiverselaw.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/civic-complance-victoria-explained.html
strawpoll.com/eayesw6
youtu.be/7f7aeMmQkJE
discord.gg/mKGemDu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAKA = S M H
fucking
work
filter

>Cuckstralia

Shut the fuck up you gook piece of shit don't eat my fucking dog you slant eyed cunt.

Pic related:
What I will murder your gook family with.

So I have put in my choices for TAFE next semester at North Metro TAFE in Perth for my first choice I have out down nursing (so Enrolled Nurse) and for my 2nd I have gone with a Dip for Anaesthetic Technology (anaesthetic technician). While I have a time to swap around my choices around does anyone have experience or an idea about what will more likely to offer a safe stable career?

>telstra to reimburse customers for overcharging on the nbn due to shit service
i called this. you can not, in good faith, offer and charge for a service that requires 100 mbit perfect line sync when your technology can't even reliably breach 90.

army.

I really don't believe that the guy that won was just a normal guy who bought his first ever ticket.

Smells like made up shit to get normies to buy tickets

mikiverselaw.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/civic-complance-victoria-explained.html

>YFW you learn a rich family of kikes with friends like david gonski have a monopoly on fines in victoria
>MFW they are being paid and running a business just like vicroads

>Auscucks can't even design their own Assault rifles

SAD!

STRAWPOLL LADS:

Do you hate the Australian Media?

strawpoll.com/eayesw6

We did actually. We improved upon an inferior Eurocuck design and make it more lethal so we can murder gooks more efficiently.

Do not shop at Coles. Last night on my drive home I saw a Coles ad at a bus stop promoting Ramadan. I'll try get a pic if I can tonight.

I don't. Aldi is better and far cheaper. Don't shop at Woolworths either.

If you can, shop at your local farmers market.

don't shop at either fucking supermarket

they are both insanely Australian and destroying this country.

both funded safeschools, fyi

un-australian

Oh I don't shop there just giving the heads up. If I go to a supermarket it's Foodland.

>centrelink won't give a cunt who got his leg bitten off by shark dsp because they're cunts

You think just because you lose one limb you should be paid a disability pension for the rest of your life?

Well he's disabled, so yeah. I mean that's what a disability is? Do you want an arm too?

Just woke up lads.

my autism senses are getting seriously triggered
OP is either a newfag or agent for his inability to spell the thread title correctly
i now see why that other fag a couple weeks ago had the same suspicions and started the general wars...

The DSP is for people who have a disability and therefore can't work.

Not every disability stops a person from being able to work. That is what Centrelink assesses. Every case is unique.

There are heaps of jobs you can do with one leg missing.

>inability to spell the thread title correctly
He used to spell it AUS/pol/ back when he used his trip.

He changed the way he spells it to try and make people think he isn't that same tripfag.

also where has the other discord server disappeared to? (locked out of my account otherwise i would post it)
why do you keep linking the normie one, OP

please tell me someone here knows what i'm talking about

>improved it by asking steyr to build a new one because aussies are to dumb to operate a rifle so they had to retard and child proof the weapon

Do you mean the one called /aus/ Australia ?

I am a member I think but I don't know how to post a link to it.

Sure and cunts who have "anxiety" or "depression" or are drug addicts can recieve it yet a man who will probably suffer mental health, chronic pain and also you know not have a leg does not have access to the DSP.
The welfare system doesn't benefit genuine people, that extra money will probably mean the world to him and it does not stop him from looking for work.

His doctor will give him a medical cert so that he doesn't have to report to job centres anyway so whats the big fucking deal?

Sort your life out.

>he saves pictures of blacks on his phone/pc
You're obsessed. Get help.

>w-we modified the Steyr to suit our needs therefore it's our design r-right

>NWT Austria on the MGL
lmao

>kill gooks
So you'll be killing your fellow Australians in Melbourne soon?

kek pathetic auscucks baka

This cunt believes in conspiracy theories.

i heard they are supper picky and also I rather not die forthe interests of the (((them))).

It's the lelbourne chink. Notice how he replies to everyone and tries to make himself the center of attention every thread, then spergs out when he isn't?

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of DEAD GOOKS.

He is actually individually replying to everyone in the thread.
kek
KEK

>tfw Victorian highschool
str8 from the mandatory social justice class

oh the iron, coming from the only flag that makes blacked threads. good on ya mate, ur sure one cheeky cunt

goimg to the pub lads might try pick up a milf who knows haha hooroo tata

Everywhere I look on Sup Forums it's cuck this, cuck that, black pic here, blacked pic there. Always by an American flag.

Samesies, been on the goon all arvo

and every time there's a blacked thread or a pic of a nigger dick its always an aussie

>implying I'm Vietnamese or associate with Commie Vietnam whatsoever
>Cuckstralian education

Meanwhile Auscucks got cucked by their Anglo superiors and got RICED by the nips.

Why did the allies give up here? We hardly seemed out of the fight from what I've read.

Those casualties numbers are mainly POW numbers, if they fought to the deaths, we'd get twice as many kills as the japs would of.

>Why did the allies give up here?
Incompetent British command and Australian insubordination

That's literally one faggot from Melbourne phoneposting. Trust me I'd love to see that prick banned forever but it won't happen until they block all mobile IPs.

Because Brits are gutless fucking pooftas. Almost all of those deaths are in POW camps.

yes thank fuck someone finally knows what i'm talking about
please get someone there to give you an invite and post it here

>Auscuck soldiers would rather surrender and suffer to build bridges in burma than to die for my island city

SAD!
A
D
!

Only when they're true my little chinky-poo.

>get someone there to give you an invite
I don't post on there. I barely understand how discord works. I just join them whenever someone posts one.

Strayans are a lost tribe of Scandinavia
It's in our blood to subjugate our asiatic neighbours, so don't get too cocky gook cunt

youtu.be/7f7aeMmQkJE

>Property market crash
But you told me it wasn't a bubble mr.news man.

FUCKING
DO
IT

are you a member of that server?
simply post there requesting an invite from someone, and hopefully they will provide a link; to which you will then post here

Is this one?

discord.gg/mKGemDu

tfw that is my old school

Who /goingtothevalley/ here tonight?

lol scandi pussies literally have no war heritage for over a century. you used finland as a buffer while their men actually fought. scandi men are scared cucked little bitches for over 100 years

OMG FUCKING THANK YOU

>Discords
Is this the new circlejerk, fuck off normalfags

Who brissie here?

If some bogan piece of shit who fries their brain from years of drug abuse can then yes.

People with drug induced illnesses and disabilities should just be gassed.

cunts are at least waking up to the fact that modern education is commie brainwashing
speaking of which...

i heard something i hadn't considered before:
how in history class we are made sure to know about the tea-on-the-beach incident, yet they left out other positive memes like "british officers don't duck"
even though this was bad - is it a mark of propaganda to diminish our respect and connection to britain?

This budget actually just removed damage from drug and alcohol abuse being a reason to be eligible for DSP.

You are welcome m8.

REMINDER:
WARNING
WARNING
MOTHER'S DAY IS THIS SUNDAY

I just get me mum a card these days. Presents are just a waste.

Redditors.

6.9/10

>tfw I have unironically bummed smokes off junkies before

I haven't had a ciggie for 3 days now (one in the morning I had this morning doesn't count)

HOWS IT GOING CUNTS

master your vices and you are free to serve greatness, mummy

Yeah but it's hard to quit cigs since they're everywhere and it's widely accepted, etc,.

I'm on the way to mastering em' though

Is Avi dare I say it /ouryid/?

Leftys m8 CBD on fridays. Valley on Saturday. Dont mind my shitty VPN

Turnbull has also been pro-republic for two decades

hmmm really milks my cows

Can you cunts read or nah?

Would it be wrong to think that Turnbull is worse than Bill Shorten? I really don't know who to trust anymore.

Is this true? If I start seeing the problem people getting bumped down to newstart I will be very happy.
Entire communities on DSP, its a joke.

You can tell its the same guy because the articles have the same tone

hey gay cunts

HEY! I'm not gay.

Take a look at 'republicans' in Australia. A horde of cunts with dildos up their arses working in investment banking, journalism and public law.

Anybody of that ilk promoting something should send up red flags. God Save the Queen just feels sensible in the circumstances, and that seems to be where we've landed as a country.

what the fuck did you just say to me you little chinky cunt

I swear on me mum's pok gai life

Barely

That's gayaphobic you bender

WTF DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

Wont be retro active though, there is probably a million brain dead cunts who will still stay on a DSP.

>linking your poofter thread in aus/pol/
Fuck off.

THROW YA HANDS IN THE AIR IF UR A DARK SKIN NOONGA

temptation will always surround you; whether it is physical - as sex - or moral.
it is no cigs you seek to master; but your own appetite

ALL REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS

LONG LIVE QUEEN LIZZIE

God save the QLD

Half price at Coles cunts

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeeeh

She'll be dead by next monday.