She is our fucking queen

You Venti shills are getting so desperate you're countersignaling Allie's followers by making Laci Green threads. Well guess what, you're FIRED. Our queen reigns supreme now and forever.

Sup Forums is right. We need a /cel/ board and yeu need to fuck off to it immediately.

>not my queen

DreamyDiglot is my attention whore waifu

No idea what the fuck you're talking about, could hardly read your post because it was so confusing -- sounds like chinese to me, idk.

I'm tired of you fucking faggots shilling this stupid whore every god damn fucking day, my dude.

Fuck off to some camwhore subreddit and take all pointless Brittany, Lauren, Allie, etc. fucking threads with you.

Don't get me wrong, I love that women are waking up to the BS, but there's no fucking reason to make endless threads about them with no purpose other than shilling. Come back when you have something substantial to discuss or, at the very least, fuck off to
also this

Clean your room, there are no queen figures here.

Mommy is our queen fuck you shills ;(

Fuck this stupid attention whore, she is not our fucking anything, just some stupid bitch.

Commie jew that tricked fool natsoc goys.

You are low test scum if you prefer Venti tho OP's right

>e-celebs
Fuck off.

what's her twitter

>hue monkey that I'll probably see shot in the street on liveleak

She isn't even right wing you retarded fag. Even lolbertarian Lauren Southern is like Hitler compared to her

sage for e celeb bullshit

Altho she could get a new shirt I mean wtf with all that Patreon cash she's getting wtf is she spending it on?

Ugh too bad she desecrated her nose or she would be really cute.

coke

This is the 3rd time she's taking a photo with that shirt in 3 months this is highly unhygienic and for someone who claims to live in Switzerland she is subpar. Thoughts?

no thanks I'm going to Ventipost until I die faggot

and faggots you are

is she even a healthy enough weight to bear me many sons?

This is unhygienic. Does she even wash it?

there is no queen here. there is no modern woman alive that is worthy of being that. Save for Queen Elizabeth, she could be worthy but she is basically a corpse now.

When is Brittany going to come forward and apologize to my fans for calling them autistic virgins?
I cannot support her until this happens.

There will NEVER be an /ourgirl/.

Stop shilling. Nobody give a YouTube girl any clicks. All they do is talk.

You want an /ourgirl?/ She'd be doing something productive rather than talking on camera.

holy shit you shareblue fags need to get a life
also your bosses are going to kill you when this media blitz is up, no loose ends and all that.

>nose ring

>muh e celebs
>virgin screeching

Calm down, cunt.

THICC

Memescream is the real queen of Sup Forums

>not wanting to cum all over those glasses

I have bad news for you user.