Why does this exist...

Why does this exist? It serves absolutely no purpose and humanity would be better off without this country and all the roachpeople that inhabit it.

Yup, it Shouldn't really exist

RIP Ataturk.

we must reclaim constantinople

Literally serves no positive purpose to the world except housing 1 city I happen to like

That's where your parents are from

Reclaim swedenstan first

Kebab containment zone

Its mission was to serve as an example of modern Islam country in middle east whose economy is not reliant on natural resources and external aids.
That mission failed.
Hence middle east is in chaos, getting dismantled.
And it seems without control of the Straits and Nato membership(external aids) Turkey would be no different than Syria or Iraq today.
And I honestly have no idea what floats Turkish economy today, particularly since 2013.

Heroin?

Tourism?

Apparently they make cars n sheit. But a key area is banking.

Year 1071:
>W-We are sure going to stop Turks from invading Anatolia, our army is bigger than theirs! Turks will lose
Year 1176:
>W-We are going to retake Anatolia back from Turks, Anatolia will be christian again, deus vult!
Year 1396:
>W-We are going to stop Turks from conquering Constantinople and Balkans, also save the Christians in Bulgaria, Deus vult!
Year 1444:
>W-We are going to save Byzantium from Turks, we've created a very large Crusader army, Deus supports us
Year 1453:
>T-Turks can't conquer Constantinople, they don't have the technology for this. Walls of Constantinople are thick
Year 1526:
>T-Turks can't invade entire Hungary, HRE backs us! Also god always supports Christians
Year 1593
>O-Okay now we have Safavids and entire Christian alliance on our hands, this time Turks will lose!!!!!!!!!
17th century
>why is this happening
18th century
>HAH! Now we are going to destroy the Turks!
19th century
>We will remove Turks in 20 years, i guarantee you that
>Turks are fucked up now, we're going to retake Istanbu- i mean Constantinople and give Anatolia back to Greece
>.....
>Drumpfy and Putin will retake Constantinople! Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White subhumans, we're here to end your race completely.

You probably got some industry.

>we're here to end your race completely
Maybe you would have if the Janissaries didn't fuck everything up.

we have blacks and browns now. Asians also will joins us soon
where's your 3 gods now, white dog?

Laughing at you as you suck Erdogan's dick.

>where's your 3 gods now, white dog?

They're all laughing at the cowardice of the Turkish army.

>10.000 soldiers
>Turkish Army
LOL you wh*te dogs are always funny

>gets BTFOed by Kurds

>cry about how Turks genocide Kurds everyday
>LOOOOOL KURDS BTFO YUOOOOO
when it comes to warfare i'd never trust an amerifat. because they're the only guys that lost against taliban, rice farmers and communist gooks.

fixed it

You forgot to mention christians sacking constantinople.

>Chronic inbreeders who worship a pedophile warlord thinking they'll take over the world
The only thing preventing us (for now) from annihilating you is our altruism which is slowly but surely eroding.

obligatory

The Allies would've wiped you of the map if it wasn't for us.
I'm sorry for what we did to this world.

fuck off slavshit

>The Allies would've wiped you of the map if it wasn't for us.

Maybe.

>I'm sorry for what we did to this world.

Germany is paying a great debt for saving Turkey desu, many many roaches in your country to this day yet dissimilates, screws both our and your cultures.

feelsbadman

I'd say -in an optimistic view- 75ish % of Turkey along with the other middle east countries should be exterminated, deleted off the world map. It is the cancer that's killing the world