I've been learning a lot about this man and researching his career and what he has said

I've been learning a lot about this man and researching his career and what he has said

how can one man be so absolutely based?

>"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

>still a virgin

The Leefs have to borrow/rent some other country's Sec of Defense don't they?

Another ZOGbot General of the Military that fights for Israel. He also pulls the MUH GASSINGS regarding Syria.

Guy sounds like a beta cuck.

Why is he attacking men for preserving decency and requiring women to dress modestly.

No children, a man of that stature should have had 10. He has failed the generation that follows.

Yeah, decency and modesty is clearly the defining trait of muslim countries

He's a 'leader '. Something cuckold Numales will never comprehend.

He's speaking to the sensibilities and values of his troops

What's based about this retard? His quotes that make him sound like a character from Apocalypse Now and only impress teenagers and meatheads?

People think he is like Patton, except Patton didn't suck Jew cock like this tool. This faggot actually unironically stated that Iran is the reason for all the terrorism in the Middle East.

go back to saudi arabia goat fucker

>how can one man be so absolutely based?
he has nothing to lose...

>don't slap women around
>give them the vote
>they decide to invite all the shitskins who slap women around
>100 years later they destroyed your society
looks like he's losing. while arabs are dying like crazy there's no arab genocide, but there's one of whites
controlling their women so they aren't feminist dykes who have sex with a dozen niggers is definitely one.

Looks like Justin, even in death

I'm having a hard time not believing this.
The prince harry one is bullshit though, he's got this dark round concavity on either side of the bridge of his nose that prince charles also has, but the other guy doesn't.

> teased his whole life for lisping
> become usmc officer
> fight the slopes
> see Islam for what it is decades before 9/11
> become warrior monk
You don't need to go into his life as a flag officer. The man was raised based

The entire Marine Corps are his children.

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

This. Fuck lispy mattis.
>muh ishrael ish ar greatesht ally

Fedora tier quotes.

>Israel's greatest soldier is based
Nahh.
This. Afghans are more based than this old fart.
>white knight cuck
kek

Isn't he gay?

Look at him, he looks about 85, his IQ is through the floor and the only thing he does is repeat the talking points that (((they))) give him.

He's pretty fucking badass.

You'd suck his wrinkled old dick, leaf, admit it

delouse yourself you fucking sharia law lover

BASED!