>hd rumble
>can use it as a wiimote if it's needed to point at something
>20 hours battery life
>lightweight

Do you like you're joycons Sup Forums?

this is Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums you taco nigger

FUCK OFF MIGUEL YOU SPIC MOTHERFUCKER

Sup Forums here, do you want to take the rainbow back Sup Forums?

POLITYIDA GAMES

Fuck off back to spicbro.

You HAVE to go back you fucking spic cunt.

FUCK
fuck clover and fuck white people

fucking retard Mexican.

Stay on your side of the border.

Fucking tacos
This is Sup Forums

This is Sup Forums

RARE
A
R
E

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

BUILD

lurk moar, see that pretty much every day

Switch has no gaems

THE

No, this is Sup Forums

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

WALL

You've come to the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker.

>third world
>nintendrone
every time

This, I been shitposting non sto for the last 5 years on Sup Forums and before that I used to shitpost on /int everyday

off topic as fuck!
KYS!

The promotional ones for ARMS are nice.

Wall.

>tfw you'll never escape

>He doesn't have a Switch+Ps4
I bet you only play shithalo

They sure are, too bad I posted in the wrong board
>implying
stay assmad with your no zelda machine

See, this is why we need the wall.

I even got a gf and still come back here everyday

I have been here since I was 13 I am 20 now

Yeah; hey is there any news on the virtual console yet?

Video games are boring now, american politics is the new hotness

reported for underage

>t.R_ledolan
American politics killed Sup Forums

3 years for me, also 20, but still no gf

Few years; also Indian qt GF for 2 years

PEDRO

Paco wtf, you should do something against how shit your country is and not play with a console designed for kids.

Also you can't tell me that this little piece of shit glorified tablet has much computing power, I am guessing it's slightly above wii?

Also it's a spineless cuck console because it cannot decide if it's a home console or a handheld.

Kys

Keep looking man

One year ago I was a Kissless handholdless Virgin

Now I have a qt white catholic gf

>Indian
Why?

Dutch east indies

literally nigger tier

>Computer power
I bet your play games for graphics and not for fun

Aryan, traditional, great cooks, loves kids

Honestly not complaining when my kids are eternally suntanned blue eyed aryan master race.

At last I truly see.jpg

This. I haven't had 'fun' on an Xbox or PS in years. Nintendo always manages to make me have fun.

And if it isn't fun, is there really a point?

To be fair, my dad is a little bit brown and I my mom is completely white, but I was born with blue eyes and blonde hair, the eyes turned very green and then very light brown when I was 8 months old
And my hair is light brown now
Also I have pink nipples
So yeah it is possible to be white if at least 3 of your grandparents are white

It isn't fun if your console can't even do physics correctly or freezes as soon as something gets more demanding.

I like games with lots of content to explore and such, and that little tablet thing looks like a console made for minigames and the nintendo exclusives that are so fucking stale by now.

>He hasn't play Zelda
Kys