Occasional reminder that 12-15% of Russian population are Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_the_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=sx5KlxqenNo
youtube.com/watch?v=_YNIepdC2a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And yet Russians don't drink themselves to death as Finns do. Quite an achievement

Haven't they been around for a long time ? They're kept under control most of the time, they had some riots I remember but nothing too major.

>12-15% muslim
>"Muh bastion of the white race"
>"Muh based manlet"
At this point, Orban in Hungary is doing much more to save the white race than Putin ever has done.

What ? They do even more so than Finns. Fucking colgate for brain niggers man.

yeah but aren't most of them not sunni or shia?

what did he mean by this speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=XRx-XQhDmjg

Yes, they have been and some of them have huge autonomy and that causes problems from time to time -- Chechnya for example ( Republic )

kek

So what
A lot of them are white

He does not only adore sandniggers but also has the boner for Schlomos and their holohoax lies.

I haven't drank vodka for a year
this meme fucked

Mountain niggers are not white. They are arguably the one of the most barbaric people on earth

Makes you wonder why some of the ex-communist states in Europe ( Poland, Czech Republic or Slovakia ) are more developed than " Great " ex-Russian Empire, one of the most powerful countries on earth.

well india is rather powerful as well but still they shit on the streets

also rate my wine
drink currently

India superpower by 2050

Daily reminder that Russia is big

Do they just up and take over a street like that out of nowhere or do they get like a permit for a certain time? Either way a truck of peace should drive at full speed during one of those.

Indeed, really makes you think. In my opinion, Russia is simply too big to be governed effectively and it's kinda counterproductive to hold on to all these huge chunks of land they can't even administrate without the corruption and employing of Mafia.

6- / 10

7%-9%

>tchechenski
>whites
Nope.

imagine the satisfaction if you just threw a one moab on that place...

>Russian population
It's called russian FEDERATION for a reason

Is the reason that muds have a higher reproduction rate than russians and Russia is slowly going the way of the caliphate?

Rather use it on Mecca

>higher reproduction rate
same

ITT: arseblasted Finns, balts and people that have no grasp of federal systems act like conquering people is a bad thing, while posting picture of people praying on the street because there are no mosques.

85%
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

-3/10

>"MUH BASED RUSSIAN (((GOVERNMENT))) AMIRITE"
Necklace yourself, nigger.

At this point I'm waiting for putin to die, when he goes the muslims will stop getting their gibs and chimp out and take over Russia

Why would anyone hate mongols?

Georgia is homeland of wine you faggot, this brand also was also preferable by Stalin, lol (after Khvanchkara)

Why are you so angry?
In a country as big and diverse as Russia the federal system works. What's wrong with Chechens, Kalmyks, Bashkirs and Russians being allowed to govern their own business?

>Russia talking to South Africa about wine
>Valuing the opinion of a Georgian commie

But seriously, it's just really different to what we have here. I went on Rugby tour to Georgia a while back and really enjoyed touring the wineries, cool history there. And I suppose the wine is an acquired taste.

>ask butthurt belt about pain
lol

I like Balts as people, especially Estonians. I just never get why they feel so inclined to shit bag Russia about being a few hundred times their size. If you look at other parts of the world having such different groups in one country could have gone worse.

But havent there always been muslims in Russia since they conquered them?

Islam is such a hideous culture. Interrupting productivity and hijacks important infrastructure at random.

No wonder they are backwards monkeys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_conquest_of_the_Caucasus

Quite interesting history.

It's mainly due to territory, if we were to give up the Chechens, some parts of Siberia and Kalmykia, the relative Muslim population would drop like a stone, but otherwise the communities are highly segregated.

Showing photos of multiculturalism in a city like Moscow or SpB is about truthful as showing photos of New York or San Francisco as an indicator of what the American population is like on the whole.
If you look hard enough you might even find black people in Moscow because of embassies, but there will literally never be any outside of the center of some major city or tourist spot.

It's Luxembourg not colgaterlands you simpleton

Remove kebab.

Gayly reminder that Russians aren't cucks and can deal with their native population unlike you, sweden wannabe...

Oh come on, it' snot just SPB and Moskvabad, it's even as far as Kondoponga.
But Moscow is pretty bad - count the number of Azeris, Uzbeks, Kyrghiz, Tajiks, Chechens, Armenians, etc.

>can deal with their native population
lolwut? Enjoy your 282 conviction and several years in prison, dirty nationalist.

You clearly haven't ever been to Russia or are able to read Russian. Ethnic Russians aren't saints themselves, but immigrants commit a huge number of the overall crime rate. Last year, an Uzbek "nanny" with mental issues sliced off the head of the kid she was taking care of, and she was only considered to be clinically insane and deported back to Uzbekistan. That wouldn't happen even in Sweden!

Exactly. Not counting that Russia has virtually no borders with Central Asia and the Caucasus. But what do basement dwelling Sup Forumsacks now? They just want superheroes.

Dude, Russia has plenty of mosques - some of the biggest in Europe, in fact.
Muslims pray on the street to attract attention. In some universities, they throw out lecturers and students out of rooms to pray.

>they throw out lecturers
Pic or it didn't happen

>There are no mosques in Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Russia

Stupid nigger

>no borders
>PM is pals with Central Asia's heroin king
>heroin king's underling is one of the top businessmen in Russia
hmm

I meant virtually no border controls, but you got the idea. And yeah.

You haven't been to Russia and/or don't live in Russia and don't speak Russian, which naturally helps you have a very distorted image. Being from BiH, I suppose you're form Srpska, so you're pro-RF by default.

Do you want me to wipe your arse too?

Pretty much. The only shitty muslims in russia live in chechnya. Tatars for example, are bro tier

youtube.com/watch?v=sx5KlxqenNo

Eid-al-Fitr prayers in Moscow

Don't worry, we will stupidly fuck up our relations with BiH to get a megakill combo.

>One big mosque vs thousands of small ones

Nigger logic, you should come run for government here

Have you been on the street any time lately?

Tämä hiirenpaska tässä on Luxemburg, noin Forssan kokoinen alue. Ja tietäkää että tälläkin hetkellä siellä vittuillaan meille ankarasti!

Why are Finns so buttmad about Russia? The only threads they make are about Russia.

>mongol rape babies wants that slav d

le new fag

Чтo?

Imagine the ass blast if this was in Sweden

highly relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=_YNIepdC2a8

This

most muslims live in the muslim "annexed" regions

On ne ljubit luxemburgskij chelovek

Still buttblasted about Sweden selling you to Russia for 2 millions talers in 17th century?

>Being from BiH, I suppose you're form Srpska, so you're pro-RF by default.
True
Sure

this is a good list for transparency

notice the federal subject the mosque is located in while looking through the list

They are too insecure about their asian heritage.

Russian judge recently convicted a guy because he "spread hatred towards feminists".
:D:D:

EMBRACE YOUR HERITAGE

cuckedd