ITS HAPPENING PALENSTINE SIGNS PEACE DEAL TO MAKE UP WITH ISRAEL

WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ARE WE AT THE END OF TIMES OR SOME SHIT
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Abbas-has-decided-to-sign-peace-deal-with-Israel-490530?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Abbas-has-decided-to-sign-peace-deal-with-Israel-490530?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've been """making peace""" for decades, didn't prevent militias from bombing each other though.

It will only stop when either of them are glassed to death.

inb4 someone links it to bible prophecy

DRUMPF

1st for trump is jesus

Abbas has no power you dumb nigger. Hamas controls Palestine not the PLO

>It will only stop when either of them are glassed to death.
>glassed
>not GASSED

>jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Abbas-has-decided-to-sign-peace-deal-with-Israel-490530?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
is trump solving problems or creating problems considering jews feel more comfortable living with these sand niggers than they do with whites

Abbas knows "Palestine" is losing and is desperate to have some bit of land left to claim a state out of before they're gone entirely.

His thugs will be back to attacking Israeli's in no time, with or without "peace", because "Palestinians" have no honor.

>While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

Within a couple weeks, Trump:
>Helped broker a peace deal between Israel and Palestine
>Helped broker a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine
>Brokered a peace deal between Russia and the USA in Syria

I'm starting to believe the theory that Trump bombed al-Shayrat air base to determine if the Syria gas attack was a false flag. Think about it, in bombing the storage facilities where (((they))) claimed the chemical weapons were stored, Trump called their bluff and proved nothing was there. Trump did a complete 180 after that and has started going ham on the (((deep state))). All of the infighting claims were fake news, including the banning story, and were probably "leaked" by Trump himself.

Both, do Earth a favor.

>Trump said he would solve the middle east
>does it

wew

>banning story
bannon* (obviously)

Ohhh boy. I see you Pamela Anderson

this seems plausible

>Woman with labor pains

This is the same verbiage used in the Revelations verse that's supposed to happen on September 23rd

The prophecies are real!

end of times

Oh Kek let it be so. The meteor is not portraying this at all.

>leaf doesn't know Palestine isn't one unified area

> slimes sign "peace" treaty
> still lob shit over the border
> lol it ain't me do you expect me to control all my population
> get assmad when the location shit gets lobbed from gets BRRRRRT'd
> hey that wasn't me but now it was somehow a hospital for orphaned puppies

Come on, guys, do you really trust peace treaties signed by ahmeds? They have shown they can't be trusted.

I wonder why

I'd rather share the holy land with Christians, at least they don't snackbar my bus to school.

But I'm stuck with ahmed beacuse your leftie bleeding hearts memed the second arab state on madatory palestine into existence.

in preparation of WW3

I trust them as much as I do when jews sign them.

This guy is part of the Palestinian authority, which has nothing to do with Hamas. The latter of which is who Israel regularly goes to war with.

Hey, pal. You guys do what you gotta do. I'd never trust a Muslim, and I don't expect you to either.

Perhaps Trump threatened Abbas in some manner, thus bringing him to the table? Or Abbas realizes that he is facing 8 years of a pro-Israel presidency and wants to smooze up as best as possible. Have faith that Trump will do whatever is best for Israel - it is clear that he cares about the country.

I know who the real enemy is, and it isn't Israel. It's the people the Israelis are fighting. Muslims are the only true threat to western civilization - and they are the enemy of anyone who believes in western values and culture.

I think you may be right

Go be a kike somewhere else

I thought hamas controls the gaza strip and plo and abbas controls the west bank

You'd get your greater Israel if you allied with Christian Arabs, Assyrians and Armenians and allow Christians to resettle in Palestinian lands. Israel should be a land for both persecuted Jews and Christian minorities. Maybe even ally with Lebanese Christian's once again.

OP IS THIS TRUE??

Oh, shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. Muslims are only an issue when they are imported by kike-loving liberal democracies into our lands. Multiculturalism and the replacement of whites is a threat, not some dune coons who stay in the desert.

I doubt it.
But if Trump actually manages to get peace to the middle east, I'd love some pundits explain to me why this is a bad thing and Trump is the worst president ever

Probably something about colonialism,

You'd get your greater Israel if Israelis allied with Christian Arabs, Assyrians and Armenians and allow Christians to resettle in Palestinian lands. Israel should be a land for both persecuted Jews and Christian minorities.

Something something but Russia!!!1! something

kek'd

There is also a, seemingly wild theory, that the Syria attack served another purpose- warning to NK

allowed by Assad himself, of course

Make Peace 2: Electric Boogaloo

Trump decided he needed plausible deniability.

"I'm so sorry mr goldstein but that would be political suicide don't you remember the six gorrilian syrian children?"

It's shameful how assmad some people still are about that.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LITERAL 7 YEARS PEACE TREATY JUST AS THE BIBLE PRIDICTED
AHIT SHIT HSIT HSJG SHIT

Peace till the end of Trump's presidency, Pence takes over and gets so involved in electro shocking faggots that he takes his eyes off the ball. Then sudden destruction.

>nothing on jewgle

Fake

> faggot
glass = nuke you fag

What? Tell me more! I want the doomsday to happen

Palestine.. Is nothing but a concentration camp

>whynotboth.jpg

ok

I call optimistic political bullshit.

This is now a nigger hate thread!

What has glass to do with nukes?

WTF, I HATE PHALLUSTINE NOW!!

FamousAnon said Jared Kushner was peace maker illuminati , is this his doing?

pic
temporary agreement
FTFY

Nothing has really happened there since 2014

CHECKED AND PRAISED
HAIL

The heat from the blast reportedly can turn sandy locations into sheets of glass

>signing a piece of paper
>believes this means anything to sandkaffers on the ground

Are you new here? They hate Israel and they won't stop until the jews are destroyed.

hopefully with a more robust foreign policy he was simply told to 'knock it off'

ill drop this

remember

and this

Surely both sides will honor this agreement!

Doobs hath spoken.
>do not let these shills sway you, for even when (((you)))less..... you will always be checked here.

rollin for kushner

one state? two state? three state?