youtu.be/C1A9CAt7ZfI
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtube.com/watch?v=aedS1Wpzips
youtube.com/watch?v=67iGZGaxJrM
youtube.com/watch?v=yrIcZjIvQM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meteor obviously

>Kecksburg Incident

Sounds very similiar to this face-to-face encounter that occurred back in 1954. Same shape of craft too, like a mexican hut. Amazing interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3Ka7oQbLA

Those were the days.

Minot AFB, ND 1966 incident

Yea, back when you could just toss a frisbee in the air and get someone to take a pic and everyone would think it's a ufo.

/comfy/

I remember this story from the UK. A mile-wide craft seen on radar and witnessed by pilots.

youtu.be/C1A9CAt7ZfI

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

Every single person now has a high res camera on their body at all times, where are all the photos and videos of ufo?

Why is it always pre widespread cameraphone adoption.

inb4 loominate chips that delete images of ayylmaos

youtube comment tier argument

Aliens are inter-dimensional beings aka fallen angels and demons.

youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Swamp gas

Here's a speech that JFK was about to give to the world but was rudely interrupted.

As a north georgia resident, I believe this.
Seen alot of Spoopy shit out here in the woods.

That Dawson forest holds many secrets.

Dawson County?
I'm in cherokee bro, if you believe in ghost and the paranormal. Look up Hell's Church in canton

>be with friend
>she takes me to abandoned hospital
>"it doesn't look that abandoned, the lights are on and it looks like people still work here"
>she peels out and starts crying
>her and other guy in the car tell me that there were no lights on and every time they bring someone new to the hospital they see the lights on
>ask them what the graveyard in the front lawn is about
>there is no graveyard, but tons of people died there from tuberculosis

strange

Yeah, Dawson county. Heard of that church

What do you make of the owl? What's the connection?

I passed by some church in North GA around midnight and some dog ran out from behind it all bloody and missing chunks of flesh. Seemed way too calm and ran straight up to my car. I freaked out and took off. Fucking creepy shit out here.

---legitimate---

Either my ,ind replaced whatever it actually was with a holographic owl of some sort or extraterrestrials have advanced drones which is totally practical if they can travel here. To this day I think they saw us witness them and they were curious who we were. Either way it was beyond our comprehension.

I would carry a shotgun with me at all times in georgia, loaded, with the barrel in my mouth

*mind

Luckily people were with me to witness that dog and the Ufo or else I'd think I am insane.

Spooky stuff, user. You guys got any good rumors about that place?

What church?

Could be coincidence but my family has a long history with ufos.
Some close relatives were on a tv show back in the 90s and they claimed to have been abducted. My father was on a tractor in a corn field and a ufo was following right above the tractor at midnight. He cut the engine off so it was pitch black and the ufo took off. My grandfather worked at area 51.

Glad to know, I'm not the only one in Georgia seeing shit. With the Georgia guidestones and all this shit, If a paranormal happening ever occurs its going down in Georgia. May be the most haunted state

"salem" church in Dawsonville, GA. I went there because some skinhead convinced me it was haunted and I am skeptical about ghosts and "demons". I still don't believe in ghosts to this day and don't know what to make of that dog. I sure as fuck believe in extraterrestrials though.

Did it look like this?

i was there and you dont want to know about it

Around 1am - 3am sit outside and look up into the sky. I have seen numerous ufos which is strange because the atl airport isn't that far away. If the military was testing shit this isn't the place to do it with commercial airplanes flying around here nonstop.

Yeah. It was pitch black out and years ago but that looks like it. It definitely was surrounded by a dirt road like that pic. Almost positive that's it. Close to the white owl/ufo sighting too.

Cherokee user here. Hell's church if you look it up will show you an old fashioned looking church, that is an active church today. But you have to go in the woods behind the church to find Hell's Church.
Rumor has it that satanists meet there and they still meet there to this day since the 1700s.
And were talking real satanists here, not that edgelord shit, full on podesta shit.
There is a sacrificial altar and everything. Graveyard is creepy too, many report hearing the piano play by itself.
The old church was burned down in 91 by an arsonist and they found a boys body mutalated and sprawled out on a grave in the 80s i think

Bump bump bump!!!!

You best start believing in ghost stories, lad.

You're in one.

Seriously, though. Animal mutilation is a common satanist practice. Was the dog, how do I say this, freshly damaged?

Cherokee user my personal hells church experience.
>be high school
>high school tradition to visit the church at night
>Go out with some friends one night
>Make it to the woods where the altar is
>Here a shotgun blast and what sounds like a women screaming
>But then I heard that demon like growl that is like nothing I have ever heard before, not in movies, nothing.

Couldn't see shit, just hightailed it out of there after that.
Also to other anons, its hard finding much about the place because your cell phone/camera will stop working. I'm not talking no service, like full on screen going funky and then black for everyone's electronics. Then they turned back on once we made it to civilization

Yeah he was pretty bloody. Looked like a coon hound. That church you posted isn't the one after second glance. Very similar surrounding but the church i'm talking about had a very plain design and had a small cemetery around it.

>That's hell's church in canton
The satanists meet about a mile back in the woods on its land

They did. The guy who burned it down to avenge his father and impede the satanists. You got anything on the altar?

Yeah I have seen the weird lights and all that shit. If your closer to lockheed, you will see some weird shit. Something big is going on down there.

And it approached you calmly? Plz more about its behavior.

Fool, those are obviously Jewish airships.

Weird story greentext thread? Weird story greentext thread.

>Driving back from college in early spring, down country roads (it's a pretty rural college, set in an old stately home, where they teach horticulture/agriculture farmy sort of shit)
>It's pretty dark out at 9-10pm
>Don't have a car of my own, bit of a back story here but my workplace put me in for the college course so I was able to use a work's vehicle (I worked for a horticultural nursery at the time so I got to borrow one of the 'tippers'. A big double-wheel based hydraulic bed truck sort of thing)
>Dark as shit roads with dips and bends holy fuck I have to have the high beams on for nearly the entire trip home
>Notice light crest the hill in front of me
>Holy fuck that's a bright light
>HOLY FUCK I'M BLIND THAT'S FUCKING BRIGHT
>It's coming straight for me
>No engine sound just a singular bright white light
>so bright I can't see anything in front of me so I decide to slow down because I don't wanna die
>My truck is pretty heavy and because I was going fast I have to fucking STAND on the brakes to stop
>Literally the second I press the brakes I hear the most deafening BANG and the light in front of me completely disappears
>Truck slumps the one side, I manage to stop the fucking thing before I head straight into a ditch

cont.

>I nope the fuck out, lock the doors and try to call for help on my mobile phone
>No fucking signal as I'm out in the sticks
>Too scared to move so I hunker down in the back of the cab behind the front seats
>Stay there the whole night, see weird lights in the sky
>Thankfully I'm still alive by first light, local farmer passes by and he picks me up to take me to a land line phone. I get everything sorted (called my mom, work, mechanics etc)
>Found out that my front driver's side tire completely burst, the force even cracked the wheel rim that was how violent it was
>Check road, no debris only tire marks were my own
>Truck fitted with a new tire, have to limp home for 15 miles at 20mph for fear of shattering the wheel further til work can replace the wheel
>had to file a police report when I got back
>scariest night of my fucking life. took a two month break from college until the nights got lighter. haven't driven during the night since. I have no idea what the fuck I encountered to this day

Not much other than my story posted above. Been there twice but only to the altar to the woods once. The cops are always patrolling that area and will investigate if they see a car down there. Never got caught but my friend did and said the cops told him to get lost and it was just a place for hookers to bring clients. But we all that's bullshit.
I wish I had a picture of the altar but I don't think you can find any online because other people have reported the electronic failures. Also I went 10 years ago back before smart phone tech.
From memory, its a stone altar, about big enough to hold a baby, small child or lamb or goat. Looks very old and maybe bloodstained. It was hard to see. Its one of those you just have to see it for yourself kind of things.
If you ever visit you have to go over the fence that says trespassing and keep walking back into the woods.

some /x/ material there user, post it there and see what they have to tell you

Anything odd ever happen on the light nights? Like mutilation of livestock, time lapses or other standard fare associated with UFO's?

Also do these occult masses take place on the light nights to your knowledge?

Fake and gay.

>drove down dirt road where the church is
>pitch black out
>stop car and roll down windows to listen
>people in car are expecting ghost talking or something idk
>see two shining eyes appear in front of the car
>hound casually walks up to my car
>patches of skin are visible covered with fresh, bright red blood
>dog is completely calm and quiet at first but begins growling
>still circling around the car slowly
>skinhead dude starts flipping out along with his gf
>we all get freaked out and i drive off

I was more freaked out by the dog than I was with the UFO/owl thing. I'll admit with the owls I was scared at first but there were multiple emotions running through me. One of the feelings with the owls was curiosity and i guess that's why I slammed o the breaks wanting to further the experience in some way but my friends screamed at me to drive.

Crazy. I always wondered about what truck drivers see at night

I have experienced time lapses. Never seen livestock mutliated but then again I live in a subdivison surrounded by farms and shit so idk.
And I have no clue when these occult masses take place, only heard thats the "rumor".
Like I said cops guard the place frequently but it would be kept very secret then.

This happened in England? Where?

This is the actual photo this Lt. Glen B took?
Weird.

I need to mention that the Dawson forest where this happened has an old, abandoned military nuclear facility. There are underground tunnels that you can explore with papers, computers still there. Beware of radiation though. Many residents have been diagnosed with cancer that live close to it.

>Pope says so
fugggt

I've had a couple weird abduction tier experiances as a very small chils and have also seen many UFO's through my life.

A memory of my early child hood:

>Go to bed.
>Next thing I know I'm terrified in the middle of the back yard,
>I'm crying hysterically and want to run to my parents room.
>A voice in my head clear as day says, "No, you will go to your room and go to sleep."
>I argue with it and tell it I want to go to my parents room.
>It tells me again I have to go to my room.
>I submit and obey the voice, very weird, as if I don't have free will.
>I walk in the back door sobbing and go into my room. Go back to bed.

Georgia is a strange place for stuff like this. I almost bought a house out that way till I settled back west. Wasn't till I lived there for awhile that I started hearing about wierd things there. I'm a Nevada boy myself, and all our strange stuff is out on the kitchen table.

What's going on in Georgia and why doesn't it get as much attention, I wonder?

"Westal (Victoria) UFO incident" (c.1970's)
>seen by literally scores of school kids and teachers et al.
>reported in newspapers and local T.V. then covered up (*some stuff still archived)

youtube.com/watch?v=aedS1Wpzips

The light of Venus reflected off of swamp gas, obviously...

Were you stoned?

There are a few ufo sightings in this area but nothing crazy like nevada. Idk. It's odd that I have seen multiple ufo sightings in my lifetime. My friend's brother said he saw a similar blue light about a year after my owl sighting. That year seemed so active regarding sightings.
I get off of work tomorrow late at night and I'll drive that same road I saw the ufos and the owls on. If I see anything I'll post a thread on /x/ tomorrow night around 1 eastern time.
Nope. I have never been into weed or psychedelics. Weed makes me too anxious.

I used to live near there; never went in the underground areas though bc I was too skeert at the time. North Forsyth checking in.

I have lived here all my life. And its just a very old state, that was originally for criminals and debtors like Australia kek. It also has a long history with the native american tribes that settled and the civil war.
Hell my whole neighborhood is haunted because it was built on land that was a former plantation. There is even a mini graveyard where the family is buried in the middle of it , still intact because they weren't allowed to build over it.
Most likely half of the houses are built over slave graves and im racist af kek

Godspeed, user.

Yeah. Not worth the possible radiation.

Do you ever hear nauseating music and over animated dialog coming up through your floorboards?

Any other Georgia anons think all these intersate and highway sinkholes in the Atlanta area lately are suspicious?

Like I said I'm curious and want to witness something similar again before I die. My friends were more fearful than I for whatever reason and wouldn't even talk about it after. Some people are wired differently I guess.

Kek. Just spoopy shit, objects moving by themselves. Doors closing and opening. Knocks on doors. I have more but I'm too tired to type out all my stories.
Everyone in the neighborhood has reported similar stuff.

LA reporting.

Lots of weird shit recently sighted over the city, most of it south above Long Beach.

Haven't seen anything myself, but I DID witness some glowing gold light cloud in my kitchen once. Was very pretty. Vanished a minute after I passed my hand through it.

Don't drink or smoke weed or anything else desu famalams. Still waiting for an obvious UFO sighting though.

There's daily videos and photos.

pls moar

>burg
I don't need a quick rundown, thank you

ah, yes.. the keksburg incident, I remember it like it happend yestarday.

Sage

I'm really curious about this alter. It's marking and positioning in relation to its surroundings. Is it in line with the church and the facing of the congregation during worship? I wonder if it'll show up on Google maps. I have the same sick desire to know more about shit I find unsettling.

People used to have analog cameras on them all the time, now they just use their camera phone which get shut down, along with any other electronics, in the presence of alien craft. Well documented phenomenon, whether it's intentional or a side effect of the crafts propulsion system is anybody's guess.

>Kecksburg
>Keck

youtube.com/watch?v=67iGZGaxJrM

check her out
she claims 2020 will be change yeear

tell more stories

I don't remember much and it won't show up on google. Its in the middle of the woods behind the church about a half mile or so back. Its like blair witch project shit just deep into the woods.
Supposedly the church has always just been there as a cover.
This is the church but hell's church is the wood's behind it.
If you ever want to visit it you can find the directions for new hightower bapist canton,ga.
Just drive there late at night and park your car. The gate is the kind where you can't get your car past. Then walk over it and past the clearing north in the woods.

Same here, my child hood was weird for 3-4 weeks when i was around 8 years old and the next everything want to normal.

What i mean is i had dreams about some beings took me away in the night when i was sleeping. I thought it was all real because i was a child on that point and didn't talk to anybody about it before i notice something on my right shoulder some implant or whatever it was before it vanished.

These 3-4 weeks never happened again. I don't know if it was all a dream or whatever. How did i dream about some beings i never seen before. This i still ask myself today.

My dad worked at nintendo

- army that turned up would of been volenteers due to the army bases too far from the school
- girl who fainted never turned up to school again

>where are all the photos and videos of ufo?
>implying

>be 10 years old
>go to bed early
>wake up sometime later
>my dad and brother are in the living room
>dad asks me if I want any pizza
>I do, I'm starving but something tells me to go outside into the back yard

After that it's a blank. My dad said I wondered outside and came back 10 minutes later.

More of my experiances:

>Around 12 years old
>Live in a different house from first story
>>My room has a elevated bed. you walk up a small flight of stairs to get to with a 'play area' underneath.
>me and best friend are laying in bed talking about kid stuff before going to sleep
>we suddenly hear a highly unatural 'whooshing' noise coming from the door to my room. it lasts about 3-4 seconds.
>we both stop talking and are like WTF?!
>we hear the noise again at the foot of the steps going up to the bed.
>we are both freaked the fuck out and say thta if it happens again we are running down stairs to my parents room.
>noise happens again right above us on the ceiling. I had my eyes wide open and saw nothing.
>we were both terrified, but the next thing we remember is waking up in the morning.

We didnt talk about the event for probably about 10 years, but when I brought it up to him he remembered it like it was yesterday, just as I did. I have never heard a noise like it before or since. The only way I can describe it is like the sound effect of the comic book character The Flash running around in a movie or something. I read a Whitley Stieber book a few years ago called 'Communion' and in the first chapter he talked about hearing 'whooshing' noises - totally freaked me out.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrIcZjIvQM0

>Drive there late at night and park your car, walk a half mile into deep woods to the sacrificial altar

No.

Seriously, we need an user to check this thing out. I'd go in the daytime though. Disposable camera to avoid the cell phone crashes, which seem to coincide with UFO activity as well.

fuuckk. you literally just triggered my own memories dude.
Mine are nothing bad though, i think i have a good relationship with the ayyy's tbqh.
I have been told they are part Spirit part Man. whatever that means.
but normally the only thing i remember is the craft and the surface of it, metallic.