EXPLOSION HITS ROME ITS HAPPENING !!!

rt.com/news/388067-rome-explosion-emergency-italy/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/613567/rome-post-office-explosion-letter-bomb-car-destroyed
express.co.uk/news/world/803595/rome-terror-attack-bomb-italy-explosion-UN-united-nations
roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/12/news/roma_esplosione_in_strada_a_via_marmorata-165234344/
thelocal.it/20170512/explosion-reported-in-rome-police-firefighters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls be religion of peace

Please be a white fucking male

op is a nigger. fake news

is it happening?

You wish you ugly spic nigger.

>BREAKING: Horror as 'bomb blast' rocks Rome near UN building

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/613567/rome-post-office-explosion-letter-bomb-car-destroyed

Lets all hope only UN assholes were hurt

Please be a tanned Italian.
Or a refugee.

Same color of skin.

Thats because it just happened. This is still breaking news user.

Please be Ancient Aliens.

>an explosion occurred
no it's not you fucking idiot

It's fucking nothing.
Two rudimental bombs outside a post office, no wounded.

99% it's local crime related.

please be a white het male

It's either the anarchists to protest G7 or some protest against Raggi.

Just went to rome, it's basically nothing.

Go to sleep lads. *yawn*

I'll go kill some dirty gooks in the Rising Storm 2 beta in your honor Rome.

>implying its not the mafia

(((file photo)))
and explosions occur all the time. loud noise ~= terrorbomb. gp tp sleep, you must be tired

express.co.uk/news/world/803595/rome-terror-attack-bomb-italy-explosion-UN-united-nations

It's fucking firework-tier

This is the Mediterranean, not some Nordic cuck countries
There is no chance for muslim terror attacks, I bet some communist or anarchist political agendas did this
Southern Europe is full of them

INB4 WHITE MALE

Soros was ther a couple of days back ,as a private citizen ,meet with the PM in un urgent unplanned meetup,again as a private citizens, bc the Italians dare to stop human trafficking ngo boats from delivering death via nigger to europe

>roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/12/news/roma_esplosione_in_strada_a_via_marmorata-165234344/
>The most valid investigative trail seems to be the anarchist one
Well done

It actually would be, if Italians were white

>no casualties
>near UN building
distraction/cover up for something else

Man, I've a Ford Fiesta exactly of the same colour/generation without those rims.

#PrayForFordFiesta

The Black Flag will fly over the Dome. WE WERE WARNED SENPAI GET OUT NOW!

By the way, it's incredibly sad that whenever a firecracker goes off somewhere everyone here starts hoping it's a terror attack. The people in another thread actually looked overjoyed. Pretty sad desu
Did you even read the thread?

>read

Do I really have to at this point, pastanigger? Every terror attack carried out by your rapefugees across the continent brings you all closer to the civil war you need. Sorry I want Europe saved, maybe you should too. But you're probably some nigger who needed to drown in the crossing.

Surprise surprise, it was some anarchist bombing

>hurrdurr I have ADD and can't read the thread
>muh happening muh sandniggers inshallah

since when is an explosion in a muslim country news?

Hmmm how to stop it.....hmmmm

You've accepted your fate. Enjoy cultural suicide.

>muh stormshit, muh vargposting, allahu akbar

>I won't embrace my identity and people because society tells me I should be ashamed of it, while vaunting that of people who want me dead
How sad to be you.

Ok, you didn't read the thread, I can understand that. Here's a TL;DR: Commie's bomb (much like a big firecracker)

So it's OK now because it's a "commie" bomb? So now you just let the people inviting your invaders in bomb shit, over what? How cucked are you people? For fuck's sake.

Of course he didn't, he's just larping
>I spout random things I read here because I'm just a larping faggot and I want to fit in
Nothing you said is even related to what I said, you have the reading comprehension of an arab
Italy has had right wing and left wing political terrorism since the birth of the republic, it's nothing new. Not that you'd know, larping faggot

Oh fuck, why do you understand everything like you are talking to a SJW? Did I ever say it's ok?
Who put the bomb will likely get arrested in 3 days. Our police force isn't good at all, but they sure hate commies, and so do everyone of us

>but they sure do hate commies, and so do everyone of us
I understand because I already see the two of you doubling down trying to play it off like it's no big deal. As if, it's the new "normal" which you seem to have embraced. Save me the tripe, none of you are serious about shit, that's why your country and the rest of Europe looks the way it does today. You're mad because I'm pointing these things out to you, that's your problem. Do something about it or just sit there like the little bitches you are and take it.

You will.

>As if, it's the new "normal" which you seem to have embraced
Yeah, the new normal since the '80, waaay before this niggers invasion
But ok, we are just two angry italians, amirite?

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

they will attack the catholic pope as an act of holy war

Please be Serbian, please be Serbian.

Keep making whatever excuses you need to, Yeah, you are two very angry Italians (If that even means anything anymore, as if you actually were by today's standards). You keep answering and stay mad.

Yawhn just woke up..time to eat some pizza..what? RT says there's a terrorist attack here?

Cool..back to sleep I guess...

that macao is barely considerable human, why you flooding him with (You)s

I know, it's my bad for trying to take him seriously at the beginning

It was probably just niggers playing in the catacombs again.

Time for a fucking holy war as someone who has family in Rome (even a few family members in the Vatican) this needs to be stopped and the way to do it is by getting rid of Muslims.

lol horror bomb...look at the pictures, the car it went off in is pretty much still intact.

CHECKED!!!

Allahu Akbar!!! Give me good the news. How many kafir pigs had died?

you could have it detonate in your face and still survive
admit armenian genocide tho

What genocide? :D

A D M I T
D
M
I
T

I've farted larger explosions.

Get your shit together Italy.

That's probably how it happened, it was actually people eating food that causes flatulence and smoking cigarettes in an enclosed space.

thelocal.it/20170512/explosion-reported-in-rome-police-firefighters

>small explosion, no injuries or deaths
Ahmed didn't use the right chemicals it seems

ITS HAPPENING

It's funny how people on Sup Forums still take this thing like a terror attack, we have much bigger booms thrown by soccer fans every sunday