Does race actually exist?

Can Sup Forums give me any biological proof that biological race exist, and that it is not just a social construct used in history by "evil" Europeans to enslave and kill others (Indians, Africans etc...)

I need it to fight liberal sjw faggots from my college in a debate/seminar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
youtu.be/f3oWr5DJCVQ
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cycle cell anemia

Yes,but difference is small.
In-group differences are far greater than cross-group differences.

I still don't like niggers though.

IQ says it all

..is what the average Sup Forumstard would say.

evolution

can you differentiate and call out someone's race?
Yes?
THATS MEAN RACE FUCKING EXIST, YOU DUMB SHIT!

i dont know check european skull and aboriginal skull and you tell me

fucking white male

It's vague.
If you examine a genetic distance map of humanity, you'll notice several clusters within which groups have a high degree of genetic similarity. I think that's the closest you can get to clearly defining what a race is.
Pic related.

Ajde odjebi idiote sa shitpostanjem crnkinja

>Pit bull
>Labrador
>Both biologically dogs
With all the best will in the world a pit bull is still a dangerous dog. It's not the pit bulls fault. It's our fault for trying to treat a savage animal as a pet.

Here you go.

Use The Bible

And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

Race is a nonsense term and shouldn't be used. Instead use terms like population groups or subspecies

Seriously, no one can deny race exists if they know about pygmies.

Is this a troll question?
You can see phenotypic differences in that picture alone, fucking reard

That's probably the strongest proof; evolution. The main argument seems to be semantic.

nope

Why are there numbers on the chink skull?

race deniers will use a weird definition of race or cherry pick cases where racial categorisation is hard.
All you need to do is pick a sensible definition for race like and then proves it exists and is useful in 99% of cases.

>Does race actually exist?

no it doesnt

ps human races are equivalent to dog breeds and everyone knows they're real

What is this fucking nigger doing here.

Goddamn I thought we were safe from this shit

Yeah, thats what I started doing.
It will be hard, but I'll do my best not to let these faggots win.

Thanks everyone

Throw Usain Bolt at them, no white guy can run that fast, we didn't need to in an evolutionary sense because we had better weapons.

If you throw the muh white iq at people they won't like it, start slowly, these people are so wired to the MSM narrative they have cases of cognitive dissonance to cover for it.

So then how can you differentiate between a black person and a white person? Those visible phenotypic differences are not biological in your mind?

Race is a classification. There are are genetic variations within races (85%) and between them (15%). However, an ethnically swedish couple will never never give birth to an african looking baby, for example. Variation between races, although 15% of all variation between humans, are actually quite important.

The difficult part is how to determine the "border". That alone does not exclude the reality of race, though. You can apply the same reasoning to the color spectrum, when does the blue color end and the grey color begin? This does not mean you can't identify if an object is blue or green, just like you can easily say that a swedish guy is white and a congolese is african. You can also determine the ethnicity by DNA samples.

atleast two races exist
whites and asians have neanderthal DNA, blacks are pure homo sapiens

WTF DID SHE MEAN BY THIS

I smell something nice here, thanks you glorious faggots

Race doesn't exist. Are there genetic differences between different people along supposed racial lines. Yes. Are they significant? No.

We are about as different as two apples at a grocery store: genetically speaking.

If you want to put importance on some genes over other than thats human bias and categorically "a social construct" as OP was asking.

Races are simply classifications of biological characteristics. In the same way that we might distinguish a german shepherd from a great dane, humans have differences too, albeit much less important in our case. In my opinion those innate differences don't make a person automatically inferior or superior to others, I don't see how hard it is for people to judge others on a case by case basis.

sure, here's the proof: the 2 people in your picture look different

this.

first you ask about whether black dominance in athletics can be related to their genes. for example, i've read somewhere that kenyans dominate long distance running because of their genes coding for calf muscles that are specialized for long distance running.

then move on the genes/alleles that code for cognitive functions, show their geographic distribution and then you got something going.

there's more genetic difference between small packs of other mammals\primates then there is between all humans in the world. humans are relatively extremely similar in terms of genes and the main current theory is that within the last 10000 years all were kill except a very small group numbering in the few thousands\hundreds .
every human on earth is a pretty close (compared to other animals) relative of every other human , literally every single one alive today shares an ancestor within the last 3k\4k years.
races are minor and superficial mostly cosmetic differences between groups that result from the differences in climates\foods people lived in over hundreds of years and human culture\taste in aesthetics making some looks more abundant in some places .
however human racial divergence is coming to an end and if you extrapolate current trends within a 100 years the idea of these cosmetically different geographical 'races' will cease to exist entirely except for the 2\3 wild tribes isolated from the rest of the human race. the moment the industrial revolution happened the end of races was inevitable .

Shit man, they're so tiny. Is that some voodoo, poquito cabeza stuff?

race is just a classifiaction-or taxonomy- term (DNA are not discrete and change fluidly): race is a subspecie that posses a distinguishable qualities.
You can define races whatever you want based on different qualities. It's all man-made

Biological race exists, and culture is a racial construct

>Do members of one race have white skin?
>Do members of another race have black skin?
>Is skin a biological feature?

Jesus liberals are dumb.

this.

Sure. You are a faggot from Istria so you are of a different race than me. You are commie scum.

The degree of genetic difference is irrelevant. What matters is that there are visible phenotypic differences among different populations and these differences can be accounted for genetically. As other people have pointed out, race is just classification of these differences and I think it's an appropriate classification given that I can differentiate people from all over the world accurately by their race.

>what matters

yes to humans hence is a social construct.

>2

Race exists and whites are going to die.

Good bye fuckers.

>3

race is determined by physical manifestations of gene coding built in response to the environmental factors inherent to geographical locations. in the past, where international travel WAS NOT so easily accessible, it was EASIER to determine. now that we have the technogical capability to visit countries on the other side of the world with such relative ease, these differences are being minimalised more and more by the prevalence of so called 'half-casts" or race-mixing, depending on location

Serbian shit. Fuck you.

proof serbs only hate other serbs

>4

>5

>i can differentiate people from all over the world accurately by their race

can you really?

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c

>6

>7

Human races are diverging into separate species, not mixing into one.
discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

>8

1,40 hours but worth it

youtu.be/f3oWr5DJCVQ

No, non-jewish Goyim. We are the chosen people. YOU are all alike. You are the cattle race for us to rule over.

Blacks are 99.9% the same as whites. Chimps are 99.5%.

>83 median iq
>MEDIAN

Holy shit half the little niggers are even dumber

Thanks again to everyone contributing here. I will take it all

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Are you seriously triggered by the thread picture?
My fucking God you must be so retarded

Liberals will tell you all about their favorite designer dog breed that has only existed for 30 years, and at the same time believe that human populations that evolved in isolation for 50,000+ years are exactly the same.

>It's our fault for trying to treat a savage animal as a pet
It is our fault the savage dog even exists

>9

Notice the same qualities of the Native Americans and South Americans compared to the Asians (slant-eyes, etc) until they were bred with the Spanish and created hiSPANIcs?

Problem with this one is that it still presumes that race is the biggest cause of these differences. From what I'm seeing it doesn't account for things like culture or other factors which, in my opinion, have more of an effect on our early (and therefore) later development that innate race does.

Go on holidays in Ĺ umadija you turk-rape babies.

The rabbit hole goes further down than that.

Lots of newfags who cant take bants.
Good luck with the debate crobro

Southern Europeans and Arabs are both caucasian. They have their origins in the caucus region. They both evolved in warmer climates, hence the darker skin.

Neanderthal DNA variation is a hell of a thing when living in a Cro-Magnon built society.

>Throw Usain Bolt at them
Yup. Guys of West African descent have higher % fast-twitch muscle fibers so they make better sprinters.

Guys of East-African descent have higher % slow-twitch so make better long distance runners.

Whites have higher natural body fat%, and lower bone density than blacks, so they make good swimmers while blacks make bad swimmers.

Whites are at far lesser risk from cold injuries/illness than Blacks. Blacks are at far lesser risk from heat injuries/illness than Whites.

etc, etc, etc

I need you women.

'Race' is an elusive concept. Can you provide a list of all the separate races? Of course not, race isn't set in stone -- it's just a group of people who look alike. The divisions are all arbitrary. Some people say 'Asians' are a race yet a Chinese person isn't really the same as a Thai. So is Chinese a race? Well, no because even in China there are Han Chinese and other ethnic groups like the Bouyei.

That's not to say that genetic and ethnic differences don't exist, it's just that 'race' is a social construct which different people have different ideas about.

yes

yes and the similarity between Hispanics and arabs

i.e. moortuguese/berber/turk heritage

Sickle cell anemia* and I don't think it means what you think it means.

YOU GOYIM (non-jew) ARE ALL THE SAME! WE ALL BLEED THE SAME RED BLOOD!!! (same as every living thing).

WE ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND WE WILL BREED YOU WITH THE 80 IQ BROWNS SO THAT WE CAN CONTROL YOU.

All human races other than Sub-Saharan Africans have admixture from other archaic human species - not just Neanderthals but also Denisovans etc - while it's expected that Sub-Saharan Africans will have similar ancient admixture from other homo groups that never left Africa, this just hasn't been identified yet.

But yeah every single example of human civilization was founded by branches of humanity that had Neanderthal admixture.

m-muh diet! goy das raycis they j-just didn't eat enough

that's true for the 50000 year trend in human history but in the last ~5k years humanity shtunk and became genetically very non-diverse and in the last 200 years humanity became increasingly globalized with humans moving around the globe regularly and reproducing with no restrictions on location race or nationality.

humanity is mixing into one more and more rapidly and some people (like today's europeans) are actively encouraging it .

>the races aren't immutable, platonic categories

>SO RACE DOESN'T EXIST

prove me wrong, racists

if you go to a different continent, do you also expect the same races of birds etc as where you're from?

>Holy shit half the little niggers are even dumber
Bear in mind that's "African-Americans" rather than pure Africans - so they generally have 20% White admixture dragging their IQ up.

Sub-Saharan African average IQ (i.e. pure blacks) is about 70.

if race doesnt exist then why cant you get bone marrow transplants from other races?

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

the spectrum of visible light is not immutable or discrete either

therefore red and blue do not exist

Just tell that niggers are stupid, they'll call you racist, admitting race exists.
Checkmate lihburl snowflakes.

>Sub-Saharan African average IQ (i.e. pure blacks) is about 70.
And to put that into context - the average IQ for a college grad is about 110-115. Average IQ for someone with a grad degree/Phd (in a serious discipline i.e. STEM) is mid 120s, while average IQ for top level professors (again, in serious disciplines not Gener Studies) is 130+. I think I remember seeing the average IQ of Nobel Prize winners was just over 140 (though Crick and Watson were both in 120s).

The average Joe Schmuck White Guy with a 100 IQ is almost as far above the average Sub-Saharan African in terms of IQ (+2SD) as a the average Nobel Prize winning Physicist is to the average Joe Schmuck White Guy (between +2 and +2.5 SD).

Africans have zero neanderthal DNA. The rest of the world has at least 3%. The negroid is 97% similar to the rest of the humanity. Chimps are 96% similar.

>starting to seriously believe your own memes

ishygddt

Not unless typhoid or raging diahorrea kills you first. Take it to the loo, poo.

True. But nature has it's own version. Think kitty cat and tiger. They are both cats. One is a savage animal and the other isn't. No amount of wishful thinking is going to change that. Ask that magician who got enriched for thinking he could change a tigers nature

We should start spamming this. The nignog lovers would go absolutely apeshit.

You see, this doesn't trigger me because she is at least doing it with another Slav. But a nigger...that should result in immediate revocation of citizenship and deportation.

It's because the pygmy population have lower levels of somatomedin C/IGF1 in their bodies, this particular hormone is stimulated by growth hormone, but sometimes it doesn't respond synergistically and the lower levels of it correlates to a shorter stature.

Why does no non-white country have crosswords?