Why are black women so hated by society?

Why are black women so hated by society?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/
youtube.com/watch?v=EUYuncdb3Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=lZa7zHheTbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugly and obnoxious

>black
and
>women

there's your answer

Because just their male peers they're loud, obnoxious, violent, narcissistic and egocentric, don't have any morality, lack insight, foresight and any valuable knowledge.

I'm guessing you have never actually met one.

I don't know. Black men don't want them and asian men don't want them I've never met a black woman, so I can't judge. It may be that 48% of African-American women are infected with genital herpes. newsone.com/491102/report-that-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes-was-inaccurate/

They're not, they're just not part of the plan, black women are pointless, like white men.

All that matters is white women and black men, the two most worthless demographics on the planet, mix together to create a race of super-slave.

I am one

I grew up in black schools, there's a lot of black girls who want to be food cooking, household cleaning women. A lot.

Is it more than half? Hell know, a huge segment of them are still niggers, but that being said I reiterate that A LOT of them want to be classically female.

That was literally the only other possible explanation.

>there's a lot of black girls who want to be food cooking, household cleaning women
Welp, they wuz born as the wrong species fo' that, child.

If you have a pleasant personality and act nice you won't have any problem in the modern dating world. If you're in shape even better. That's all men ask for. Don't let media and hollywood turn you into the loud mouth stereotype.

no self respecting white man wants a black son

because they are niggers

I used to be one.

nice

>Why are black women so hated by society?
You mean beyond those ugly thunder-thighs, disgusting black nipples, brillo-pad hair, gorilla noses, and that loud, in-your-face attitude?

Golly, I have no idea...

Without you pic related ceases to occur. Plus you tend to be loud, ugly, violent, utterly without class, stupid, racist, unappreciative, etc etc

Good to know. Maybe I should be looking for a nice black woman. All I'm looking for is a drama-free relationship and respect.

They are?

They're hated by inferior white women because they are sexy and built for white cock

Stop posting niggers, you dumb reddit fuck

Spbp

Do yall have a lot of niggers in your part of Italy?

Fpbp

I like how they're always fighting in the street at closing time, though. It's funny.

>Implying you're not some fat white kid larping that's never even seen a black person

A nigger's a nigger, but there are a lot more than niggers in the African community. The liberals might have destroyed any chance they had at stable family units back in the 60's with their bullshit, but that doesn't mean we pretend like a genocide is in the cards anytime soon.

So let's stop being faggots and try and fix the problem, becuase at one point black people in America still had some family values before the left turned them into a voting plantation that needs to be addressed before it ruins the entire fucking country.

The telltale sign of a kike: Criticize, aggravate and implicate.

How can you assume that all black women are like that? Do all white people have terrible cooking skills? Do all white women look old after 25?

I want to eat black pussy so badly

If cover her face with finger she look pretty beautiful.

The media glorifies them, though, especially Instagram and Pintrest.

>some fat white kid larping
Nuh uh, I'm a powerful black bull that needs to be respected. Suck my BBC. Get this double-B, B, C.

How is that true if we exclude Beyonce or Rihanna?

These work well, stock up

Name something of use a black woman has done in the history of the world.

Literally one thing of use

Her face is actually 10/10

Kek

>I grew up in black schools, there's a lot of black girls who want to be food cooking, household cleaning women.

So just want to sit around at home watching tv, drinking boxed wine while some poor schmuck wastes his life sweating away to pay for it.

Wouldn't we all like such options? Unfortunately it is men that end up paying the price of some nigger cunts indulgence.

All to support a life support system for a fucking vagina.

Fuck that noise.

Got us to the moon

Uhh, racist and sexist much?

No, look like average dindu whore with average dindu hair

Not really. We mostly have romanian migrants and arabs. I've only seen 1 or 2 black women in my life. But I see black panhandlers every day in the streets. If you go to the big cities there are a lot of male black hawkers.

Because they breed niggers

Black women are fucking insane.

They're the first """people""" who fell for the (((proto-feminism))) bullshit, which led to the utter destruction of black families, which led to the current situation of black people in America.

So basically, while women are retarded in general, black women are double so.

In my (and I think a lot of people's) experience, on average they're more likely to be lazy/unproductive, entitled, obnoxious, bad mothers or all of these things in some amount.

> Got us to the moon
> implying Americans was on moon

The most feminine women I've met were all black girls. They were a small percentage, but it was obvious.

For demographic reference I live in Charlotte, NC.

> Niggers
> Drama free

Pick One Tony.

Quite literally, the only thing attractive about OP's pic related is her mascara and fake eyelashes.

Maybe other blacks find black women attractive (and they should, actually) but, with the exception of a few of the fetish-minded, white men do NOT.

Have you noticed that when the media wants to promote race-mixing between white men and black women (such as they did on the recently-deceased "Vampire Diaries" series) they ALWAYS use the black woman with the whitest features they can find? That they never use the average black woman? It's always one with a white nose, white slope to the face, and artificially straightened hair? (or maybe a wig)

It's all manipulation, an attempt to make whites think that blacks are attractive...but it is not really working.
Only the weak-minded & easily-led are falling for it, and the white race does not need that type, anyway...they are culling our herd for us.
Shame about the offspring, however, it is not their fault.

You're just can't into black beauty mate

They're typically angry and violent and trashy because ghetto culture and because half of black men end up killing each other or in jail so they're desperate for dick. Since blacks have such a strong racial identity, as a whole they refuse to integrate into civilized society so their women literally never race mix. Their sexual frustration and anger is only magnified when they see Jamal white a white girl, black men value even fat white girls over black women.

So black women are desperate for black men so they open up their legs to any half decent black man with no strings attached, then they get knocked up and the black man leaves them for another black woman. This is why over 75% of black children don't have father's in the US. it's a pussy free for all for black men. It's also a rampant spread of aids and other stds and the reason why black culture has degraded so much that when white people become the minority and the money dries up the US will collapse into an Africa tier country until China comes in a colonize it.

This is the reason why liberals push abortion so hard in black neighborhoods even though their globalist ideology requires packing as many people into a country to degrade the citizen population's values.

Because every single black woman is like that. Even if you think you arent, once you're set off you turn into a raging subhuman hippo.

White food is the best in the world. Stop projecting. Frying everything and covering it with spices is fucking low brow as fuck. Its no surprise 9/10 black women you see are obese

White women are beautiful beyond words and look better than any black woman at any age, and they dont age terribly.

They didn't "fall" for anything. They're simply one of those very primitive hominid species and it follows that their sexuality is particularly brutish and primitive, and female sexuality is primitive and brutish to begin with.

>Do all white people have terrible cooking skills?
My wife does.
Luckily, white men are excellent cooks.

fag

Made my morning, you earned those d ub s

Sometimes I can understand why so many normies hate you retards, you can't even fathom the idea that maybe not every non-white on the planet is a complete subhuman worthy of death.

they're high test monkeys who never shut up and are angry when they have the world given to them

AIDS.

They are fat ugly loud STD ridden niglet popping welfare abusing animals

>Why are black women so hated by society?
because white porridge-stirrers refuse 'nigrum primate noctis' from their niggers, so niggers must often settle for their black "queans" or BBC'n in secret

>it's your fault, Will

I know this pictures are cherry picked, but it really makes me think.

Thats what is going to happen to europe in a few decades.

the mixed black women are generally alright. Black women in a relationship with a white man are very docile and conform nicely to the housewife role. They still make for shitty mothers, so that's a problem. But, even niggers realize this phenomenon.

Do you watch The Originals? There was a very black looking female vampire on it. Also, I have had many young white guys attracted to me. I'm 19. The guys are usually under 25. So stop generalizing.
White women age worse than others. This is why people idolize white teenage girls because they look grown and get wrinkles at 25.

That ass is disgusting.
It reminds me of Uranus, big and gassy.

>powerful black bull
You're only bulls because of your women - who are cows.

low test

Correct.
Certain groups are very interested in created a socially stunted underclass that would make a foxcon worker look like an astronaut in comparison.

Tits or gtfo

We're talking about black women here. Seriously the worst of the worst.

Stop being such a cry baby. Every hardship in the entire world is blamed on us whites, yet virtually every single modern comfort you experience is a result of white ingenuity, including this website. The 3rd world be even more humiliatingly backwards and neolithic than it is now if it werent for whites.

You're welcome bitch.

Thanks for the compliment. I'll add it to my compliment box.

Because they won't let us fuck.

You my friend are 100% homosexual

>Got us to the moon
>Uhh, racist and sexist much?

You can't seriously believe that Hollywood bullshit about the women nigger space program?

You notice that they waited until all of the smart white guys (who used their slide rules to get man on the moon) died before coming out with their bullshit lies.

If you're retarded enough to swallow their fake propaganda then you are a fucking retard.

Because many (of the American variety at least) are obnoxious and/or irresponsible

t. am black girl

Sheboons literally have the lowest standards and will fuck anything with a pulse. How ugly are you?

>Sometimes I can understand why so many normies hate you retards, you can't even fathom the idea that maybe not every non-white on the planet is a complete subhuman worthy of death.
We are speaking in generalities in this thread, which is a perfectly reasonable line of discussion.

I'm not being a crybaby, you are.

I literally grew up with these motherfuckers and you ivory tower faggots try to sweep an entire demographic into genocide territory becuase you're Nazi obsessed retards that think the third reich is going to materialize out of thin air and millions of human lives will be burned and snuffed out in a glorious white nationalist war against the world, are you really THIS FUCKING DELUSIONALLY?

How about we talk about real shit and real solutions for once instead of larping that horseshit?

Because they are a dregs on society

>The most feminine women I've met were all black girls.

Enjoy your miscegenation and herpes then you cuck fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUYuncdb3Bg

That kid should be executed.
He has brought shame on himself, his family, his ancestors, and his race.
He is utterly worthless and irredeemable.

They wear hair hats and tap their heads to scratch their unwashed heads. gross

Self hating idiot

>White women age worse than others. This is why people idolize white teenage girls because they look grown and get wrinkles at 25.

You're simply wrong. Wrinkles at 25? lay off the crackpipe Lawanda. Just look at Jennifer Aniston.

Black women have fat round faces and wide fucking gorilla noses, an angry disposition and disgusting nappy hair. Your skin feels rough yet clammy. You're disgusting, loud, you walk slow as fuck and you literally take hot sauce everywhere.

Ugly and their skin smells like shit

I've kissed a few but I never fucked one, all my girlfriends have been white.

Nice try though, I know you banked a lot on me being a race traitor.

>millions of human lives will be burned and snuffed out in a glorious
That's what has happened in the Middle East for decades. Why don't you stop it?

I have yet to meet a normal Black female.

Every single one I have met is completely insane and looking for a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZa7zHheTbI

Did I say I give a shit?

I said it won't happen in the west in your lifetime, Jamal, Muhammad and friends would have to fuck you extra hard for that to ever be a reality.

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade, sometimes I just get fed up with how fucking simple most of you are.

To be fair i wouldnt mind if that was an average

You assume that I'm ethnically American??
lol no

Jennifer is a celebrity.

seen this many times but curious to any lawfags. him filming it establishes intent, right? so hes techinically assaulting these niggers? I dont see how this could be construed as testing purposes

This is misleading
the Murder rate today is equal with the 60s and 70s
>pic related

I knew one at work only let her suck my dick. She loved slave play.

Technically you're probably right, it's still hilarious.

The only solution is the final solution. That's why they call it the final solution.

i dont hate them, the ones i met were really nice

>So stop generalizing.
OP asked a general question.

And I used to watch "The Originals" but I no longer will, as they have turned Freyja into a dyke.

I can only take so much degeneracy before I'm entirely offended.