AfD has a lesbian leader

>Alice Weidel has a doctorate in economics, worked for Goldman Sachs and lived for six years in China. Openly gay, she lives with her partner, a Swiss film producer, with whom she has two sons. She describes herself as a “classic liberal”. She is also the new face of the rightwing Alternative for Germany.
archive.is/miibg

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/seine-frau-lass-ich-ficken-syrer-clan-droht-polizisten-mit-dem-tod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adopted sons
[spoiler]both nigs[/spoiler]

But gay people can't adopt in Germany I thought? I wish there were a party offering gay marriage AND closed borders :( I wish they were not mutually exclusive.

Basically a female Milo.

The nose

>rightwing

this never gets old

Really? Please no

Not only that. Still, pure coincidence.

She lives in the most commie infested shit hole in Switzerland. Yes, Biel

Cant make it up.
The party deemed as full on nazi by the media is hiring homos.
Infiltration has begun.
Bye bye any opposition in ze Germany.

Hmm if that is most people's reactions then I am glad she is a part of it. They have no chance to win anyways.

>""""""'(((((right wing)))) """"""
Fool me once

shhh goyim
They cannot know.

thats good because media cant paint them as racists now :^)

That's probably why she adopted (bought) two foreign kids.

>most people's reaction
Average Pole has very different values from average German.

If Schulz wins what are the chances of gay marriage becoming a thing in the next few years?

Going to need a source, lad

even black AfD candidates doesn't prevent the mainstream media from calling them racists.

this is why AfD going to lose just like Le Pen

>Bye bye any opposition in ze Germany.

This. You krauts really think some dyke abomination who is likely indoctrinating her two adopted kids into faggotry who worked for (((bankers))) is going to save you? Might as well stay home on election day. If this is the best opposition you can come up with, Germany is DONE.

Gay marriage already is a thing in Germany. It's called civil union. It's the same apart from the name, if I recall correctly.

Nobody cares.

>Schulz winning

You'd rather it be white kids being raised by these two degenerate dykes and denied the chance at a normal upbringing in a natural nuclear family?

The AfD never had a chance to "win" this election anyway.
Best case scenario is that a high result for the AfD will finally beat some sense into the CDU.

I'd like the nationalist party to have a leader with German children, yeah.

what the fuck

she even worked for Goldman Sachs??

CDU is Merkel right?

Honestly I fell bad for you all. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Marriage includes adoption benefits and the name/status.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Deutschland is FUUUUUUCKED

Don't worry Hans we'll come and liberate you of your resources in a few years.

because Merkel didn't allow that, she still is labeled as right-wing conservative

AfD is controlled opposition

pretty clear what is going on now

These people keep using their term "rightwing" but I don't think they know what it means.

AfD DROPPED

>with whom she has two sons
No she fucking doesn't

>Lesbian
>Adopted three niggers
>Worked for (((Goldman Sachs)))

AfD is the only right-wing and pro-Russian party in Germany.

Germany is kill.

Good. Let these commies spew shit, it falls back on them.

this, AfD is (((them))) trying to turn germany into homo loving, coon adopting degenerates .
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>adopted sons
>[spoiler]both nigs[/spoiler]

Nein NEIN!!

She also used to work for Goldman Sachs.

Die Linke is a true opposition party.

For being too moderate?

Unfortunately no :(

Schlomo confirms.

Germany is kill.

>pro-Russian party in Germany.

that's why they supported the economic sanctions against Russia in EU parliament

>Good. Let these commies spew shit, it falls back on them.

they get away with it since decades, why would it change?

The party is led by Meuthen and Gauland though

Welp, fuck AFD.

>coon adopting
source

Beggars can't be choosers m8
Weidel and Gauland were both chosen as canditates as a compromise, to appeal to both wings of the party and prevent it from fracturing a second time. I'd say that despite everything, the AfD currently has the potential for a decent perfomance on the federal level, but that is only if it gets it's shit together and doesn't descend into interparty conflict AGAIN.

Yeah, though her interpretation of the traditionally conservative CDU as some feelgood leftist-liberal project is opposed within her own party. The party base has been grumbling since 2015, candidates at the state level have been trying to distance themselves from Merkel to prevent themselves from being associated with her policy and by now there's critics of her in the highest ranks. Bad results in the coming federal election might allow Merkel's critics to gain the upper hand within the CDU.

(((You)))

afd is controlled opposition to placate the "far right" in germany

CDU is Merkel, yes. For now.

They are already realizing the mistake of running her again, it's why they keep her out of the media as much as possible. And it led to them polling higher again.

Also Greens and Lefties are both not doing so great, there aren't many voters to grab on the left anymore. They'll repeat the process from the last decade and start shifting to the right now to win back all those voters they lost during the last years.

>Bad results in the coming federal election might allow Merkel's critics to gain the upper hand within the CDU.
It might also allow the fucking Schulz to become the chancellor, and then you're officially dead.

So would you rather have open borders + no gay marriage or closed borders + gay marriage/adoption if that somehow were a choice Germans?

>lose support from current afd supporters
>Gain nothing from the left because they're still "le ebil nazis"
They're just shooting themselves in the foot honestly.

Schulz becoming chancellor was a meme spread by the Jusos. No one but them ever truly believed that shit, the SPD is doing worse now under him than they did 5 years ago under Gabriel.
If they fail to get the simple majority in NRW on Sunday the SPD is absolutely fucked.

False choice, Schlomosteinberg. We can be against both.

(((AfD))) is completely infiltrated, from the day they got rid of Lucke

>faggot
>classic liberal

I don't like faggots but this is Germany's last hope to into liberty
you niggers better not fuck up like America

the funny thing is we're having open borders for those killing gays.
Open borders have more catastrophic and far reaching consequences than a sexual minority marriage law ever could have, if you have no borders you have no country, no rights, no security.

She is also batshit insane and looks like she bites the dick of infant boys.

Hilter was right when he wanted to destroy your country when the war was lost. At least you could have died with dignity.

So you would rather stand for ideological purity than actually get results? You watch one after another far right party lose after another and don't think maybe social conservatism is alienating and a basic goal of closed borders is maybe more attainable?

They weren't trying to appeal to the leftists.
The AfD chose two candidates for the upcoming election, each representing one wing of the party.
Weidel for the economically liberal wing, Gauland for the nationalist wing.
This is to prevent the party tearing itself apart during the election year, which would ruin the chances for both sides.

So, being a right-wing while being homosexual is not okay?
So, how come this board was on Milos side not a while ago?

You know that Germany is its own nation?

>So you would rather stand for ideological purity than actually get results?

Yes, what results could possible be attained?

>You watch one after another far right party lose after another and don't think maybe social conservatism is alienating and a basic goal of closed borders is maybe more attainable?

You're wrong if you suggest voting would change anything, we have parliamentary sovereignty here, not popular sovereignty (democracy).

>So, how come this board was on Milos side not a while ago?

We weren't.

>if you have no borders you have no country, no rights, no security.

Essentially doesn't exist in Germany anymore anyway
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/seine-frau-lass-ich-ficken-syrer-clan-droht-polizisten-mit-dem-tod/

>Syrians threatens to kill an officer, rape his wife and prostitute his daughter
>no consequences

The state is not capable of projecting its power anymore, the moment someone doesn't just comply they run away with the tail between their legs.

Results such as actually managing to limit immigration. Trump ran without appealing much to social conservatism but apparently that has not been instructive to Europeans. Le Pen said she would definitely end gay marriage if she won and got BTFO. What purpose is saying such things when they just cost more votes?

>So you would rather stand for ideological purity than actually get results?
Just look at your cuckservatives. You can't compromise to the left, if you give them a finger, they will want to take your whole hand.
Milo is attention whoring Jewish fag who has nothing to do with right-wing values. The propagation of sexual deviancy leads to fallen civilizations.

Trump hasn't done much in the realm of social conservatism and people coming in through our Mexican border has dropped 60%.

The thing about Germany and its far right parties is that they start out normal and once they get just a tiny bit of traction the state and especially the BND goes into full overdrive to discredit them and put plants of their agents in said parties.

There will be NOTHING coming out of the AFD they will get max. 5-8% and thats it. Most people will vote CDU again. Trust me on that one.

I know this, I am in a legal battle with said de facto stabilized regime labeled FRG as I won't sign an ID card as it yould label me "citizen" which I am not, the scientifically correct term is subject.

>Results such as actually managing to limit immigration.

no, they don't overhere. Any gov't promising less immigration broke their promise and can't be made accountable due to lack of basic democratic principles.
If that's true about Le Pen it was a daft tactic of hers.

Trump will just prolong the decay of your country which has been going on since the 60es. The left still controls your media and your education, and they are more dangerous than a bunch of spics and niggers, who could easily kept in line by forcing them to work instead of nurturing them with gibs and cracking down severely on the lawbreakers.

This

There already did come something out of it. Because the CDU bled votes to them, which means that the file & rank are pissed because their cushy parliamentarian seat is now less secure.

The AfD will never change anything actively, but they'll change things passively by being an option to tell the CDU that they fucked up and should put Merkel on a leash.

>had Höckes back when he was nearly thrown out
>shills against homo indoctrination in school despite being a homo
>shills heavily against muslims and refugees in general
>wants to lock Merkel up
>wants Germany to leave the EU
>wants to kick out spain and portugal out of the EU zone if not possible
>against getting rid of hard cash
>wants a gold backed currency
>wants to fund pensions by some sort of china manipulation strategy i couldn't fully comprehend
>is against political correctness
>got called nazi whore by the MSM

idk lads
sounds ok to me until something better comes around

>another leader without children.
The movie "children of men" was not meant to be a blueprint.

>Germany's right-wing party is lead by a dyke that worked for a kike bank

WEW. Germany is giving Sweden a run for its money.

>European """"Conservatism""""
What a bunch of larping faggots. There is not a single person in Europe who is right of the political spectrum, how fucking pathetic.

PS take that kike Milo back

It's just Sup Forums's hate boner for fags. They have never even heard her name before but the simple fact that she's a lesbian obviously means that she'll turn us into Weimar 3.0

>makes a 180 degree turn around the other day

>she'll turn us into Weimar 3.0

Uh, user..it's a little late for that.

She and her lesbo partner adopted two kids.

Weimar 2.0 is you by the way

>because my sex junk oh oh oh

BND?

Trump is the boomer with views most opposite the new-left ideologues possible. He is a centrist socially which neither side can really touch so he can focus on securing out borders. The right has really come out of the woodwork with new media sources, angles, and techniques that appeal to a new hip audience similar to new left ideas when they where fresh in the 1960's .

Stormfags continue to compromise the right with their demands for identity purity rather than demonstrable action.

>wants to lock Merkel up
This is why noone takes AfD serious.

>she has two sons

Really? Hard to believe.

>BND?
Bundesnachrichtendienst. It's our foreign intel agency.

domestic intelligence agency

EUROPE YES

Modern germany does not deserve to exist.
Pic related when?

Maybe thats the only way to trick Germans into voting for their best interests. By dressing it up like a multicultural lesbian.

BASED FAGGOT amirite fellow Germanpedes?

This new tactic of the rightwing parties to attract votes by pandering to homos/females is so fucking pathetic.

What's next? FN selecting a muslim gay female leader of the party?

it's your fucking game stop the occupation

Will this alienate or appease both fags and nationalists?

Fags and nationalists hate each other

>liberal plants now pretending to be right wing so they can take power and fuck the country.

I hate to say it, but I'm ready to punish women for thinking.