ALIMONIES NOW ILLEGAL IN ITALY LOL

>Divorce should not be seen as a 'set-up for life', Italy's supreme court has said, in a landmark ruling that strips divorced spouses of the automatic right to hefty maintenance payments.
>Divorcees who have independent means or are capable of working will not automatically receive maintenance payments that in the past were assessed on the basis that ex-spouses have a right to retain the same 'tenor of life,' after divorce, the judges of the Court of Cassation said.

How's that americucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20170511/italian-divorce-law-revolutionary-change-alimony-ex-spouses
repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/10/news/divorzio_cassazione_criterio_per_assegno_autosufficienza_e_non_tenore_di_vita-165110524/
thelocal.it/20170511/libyan-coastguard-intercepts-italy-bound-migrant-ship-after-sea-duel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brendan Fraser can be unjusted?

If he gets italian citizenship somehow, then yes.
As an example, an italian minister who married an american woman (jewess) got divorcecucked recently, but since the law is retroactive now he doesn't have to pay shit anymore lel

based spaghetti

Is there anything pizza people can't do besides work?

Thats some pretty fucking awesome equality you have there Italy. Now if only shitskins were not going to kill you all and divorce means being stoned to death then I would say you did a great thing.

>ALIMONIES NOW ILLEGAL IN ITALY
mama mia!

a light in the dark
god bless italy

Fucking based. I unironically love Italy.

Least Muslim European country (that is also relevant), sinks/arrests the most rapefugees, best laws

Italy is quickly becoming the most based Western country, I hope they don't fuck it up

oh shit my EU flag is back.
Oy vey...

First they let shitskins get away with rape.
Then they start talking about making refugee rape legal, just to get it out of the way.
Now they are taking alimony away from women.

Europe is really becoming anti-female and the feminists only come out of the Starbux to complain about Japanese animation.

nice, roasties btfo

crazy sources you got there.

based spaghetti

>you will not receive alimony
>but don't be upsetti have some spaghetti

Nice one Spaghetti bros, You're one of the last European countries I respect.

White knight detected.

Roman Empire 2.0 when?

>How's that americucks?

bretty nice. well done.

Would appreciate some sauce with that spaghetti.

Would this apply to me if I married an Italian woman?

The more I look into Italy the more I realise you're pretty based and this ruling settles a lot of anxieties I have about marriage

Holy shit you could only be more based if you Deus Vult the muslims. Anyway, that is some true equality that has the potential to let people marry without the fear of gold digging whores.

What? No way, that's really sensible.

What's the catch, Italy? You have to marry an immigrant or something?

Good job pizza pasta bros.

Marriage is only valid when couples are together and trust me, this will push couples in the right direction.

gonna marry in italy then

Source please.

thelocal.it/20170511/italian-divorce-law-revolutionary-change-alimony-ex-spouses
here you faggot

Why, because I made a point? This may be a score for equality but doesnt change the fact that females in our modern day are not worth a shit. This ruling is just a symptom of a bigger problem and bleak future.

That's incredibly sensible.
Waiting for some hidden clause anvil to drop.

Thank feminism for this

Italy - a weird land. On the one hand, they are cucked as hell, on the other they drop bombshells like this one and the migrants left to die - and not once.

Good job guys, the whores got a dose of reality. Maybe this will wake them up.

are feminists already mad?

>italy introduces joint custody in 2006
>their divorce rates drop
>now forbids automatic alimony

What the fuck is their goal? To minimize divorces whatever the cost? What about the women?

>cucked as hell

They skin you gypsies alive every day senpai

Alright, Luigi, you got me, gimme the italian citizenship site. Better be ready

>what about the woman
What about them? They are getting equality

1. Nobody likes gypsies
2. I was referring to the shit they got into because of EU and how they still suffer for it each day

But how can I expect someone that steals children from families because they are Christian to understand context.

Italians: Our women are such whores that the whole system got fucked up and we had to remove the entire thing! We fucking hate women!

>But how can I expect someone that steals children from families because they are Christian to understand context.
Haha... wait what?

Based Silvios

we have the weirdest parliament in Europe probably, either ultra cucked politicians (our current temporary prime minister said that we should give up sovereignty for the EU despite being a violation of the first principle of the constitution) or based people.

>But how can I expect someone that steals children from families because they are Christian to understand context.

The fuck are you talking about?

I heard gypsies were crazy but this is some next level psychosis

repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/05/10/news/divorzio_cassazione_criterio_per_assegno_autosufficienza_e_non_tenore_di_vita-165110524/

This is a legit italian newspaper.
Basically the supreme court ruled over a divorce case and stated that the less affluent of the couple can't have alimony if they have already a certain grade of income and assets.
Family lawyers are already buttblasted because they would lose much of the source of their income, as women would get paid less after the divorce.

Anyway the supreme court doesn't work in the same way as in the common law, their judgments don't force the common judges into ruling in a particular way, they just have advising powers.
HOWEVER, if such cases are sent to the supreme court and they are treated in the same way, common judges won't argue over further instances and just follow SC's dispositions.

She came here to murder a paki during an interracial orgy with her cuck boyfriend in accordance to american laws. Good fucking riddance, be fat and gay in your own genderfluid polyqueer country

maybe they got sick of paying alimony?

This whore got bailed out with US taxpayers' money. Be proud.

She was white

>t. Ahmed Al-Londini

Haha, oh wow, this is great. Good job pasta boys

you leave Mohammad alone! or by allah you will die!

Keep staying in denial. That's all you're good for anyway.
There was a Romanian family in Norway living in a quiet place as a traditional family. They had respectable jobs and were respected that little community. Due to the fact that such a Christian family was a positive example, and they were the exact opposite of what it was promoted, they stole their children from the school. After a couple of days, during which they refused every cry of help from the family, the children magically appeared after telling the authorities that they were physically and mentally assaulted by the parents on a daily basis. And just like that the theft was justified, the family was broken and the children taken away.

When Romania went to EU against Norway, guess who threatened, sanctioned us and buried every real piece of news leaving only fragments of "abusive christian family had their children taken away". Hint: It starts with Ger and ends with many.
Exactly. Such a weird situation. Do you think they younger ones are as polarized or usually they fall into the pro EU camp?

women wanted equality and they now have it.

at long last

God bless Italy

This is how it should be. If it wasn't for this shit I wouldn't be petrified of marriage.

Where are you posting from?

what was it?

Looks like it's time to move to a more modern nation. Italian isn't that hard to learn, right?

Why do finns like trailer park boys so much?

Thanks for clearing that up, noodle neck.

I lived opposite her at university, she was qt

Don't worry I'm sure piddini are rushing to correct this by making a new law about alimonies

good start now start killing all the migrant niggers

Don't be mistaken.
This law was passed because they are subhuman cucks.
Too beta to handle women so they have to get the entire govt to step in.
Just look at the Amanda Knox story.
Even when a nog leaves all kinds of evidence of a murder they would rather imprison the white female.

it really depends where you are. Bologna for example is basically a commie outpost filled with antifa, at least once a month there is a riot there, while other cities like Treviso or Verona you get people that are openly fascist. I would say that in general young people don't really like the EU. What about Romania?

it's ylilauta meme, not that many even know where it's from

Is your country just so irrelevant that you don't get a flag?

On it ;^)
thelocal.it/20170511/libyan-coastguard-intercepts-italy-bound-migrant-ship-after-sea-duel
Nobody gives a shit about a murrilard coalburner and a dead paki, please kill yourself fatass

Based

Based Italians, wish cuckistan took notes from you

That's pretty based actually not going to lie.

You and a shit-ton of other men. Over 70% of the millennial generation in the Netherlands, won't get married for example. I don't know the numbers for other countries, but I'm going to hazard a guess it's not that different.

These laws NEED to change across all of the West. Marriage needs to mean something again, or at least more than a money guarantee for (mostly) women.

There's no need of further laws.
Just wait for our kind and indulgent judges to rule further alimonies despite the Supreme Court case because of "I interpreted the law in my way as income quotas aren't explicitly stated".
We have to wait for the SC to BTFO them.

It's like women need to choose who they fuck wisely.

The only ones here that are cucked are the students (not all of course) from the main cities. Again, not all cities, just the biggest ones out there, 5-6 around the country. And of course the capital city, but that's the same everywhere.

I'm so glad to hear news such as these. Hopefully everything will turn around fine for all of you!

This is actually brilliant
>women lose financial incentive to get divorced
>their kids will end up growing up.with their biological fathers
>families won't be breaking up and keep society stable
Far better than what's happening in North America

God Bless Spaghettibros

Our goal is getting equality, feminist bullshit isn't mainstream here, actually.

>As an example, an italian minister who married an american woman (jewess) got divorcecucked recently, but since the law is retroactive now he doesn't have to pay shit anymore lel

The Jew fears the Mario.

Yup

There's no "retroactive law", actually there is no new law at all.
They would just revise his case and reduce the alimony check if not totally suppressing it.

>Smartest Nation in Europe (5th in IQ ranking)
>Feminism is unpopular
Really activates your almonds

RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! RARE FLAG HOLY FUCK! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASED AS FUCK

My best friends all have Italian names and they're pretty based, love you Italy

No, you 've got it upside down. Western women are so protected by laws (beyond any rationality) , that men don't want to get married anymore and nasty things like MGTOW were born. This HAS to change, and Italy once again is showing the way, as true leaders.

can I have italian citizenship?
what should I do to get it?
BASED AS FUCK

Omg some people are NOW waking up to the immorality of alimony?

Well, I guess I can't complain too much, gynocentrcism overplayed its hand and better late than never I supposes.

Heres to you to Nicola and Bart...

>can I have italian citizenship?
No Jaroslav, not with that flag, no.
Better luck next life

Is this ascended shitposting?
LEAFS BTFO
Aussies are back at being top shitposters

lot of divorce in Italy ? more than the average ?

>Our goal is getting equality, feminist bullshit isn't mainstream here, actually.

WRONG

The word "femminicidio" has become mainstream in our news outlet.

I prefer medium-rare myself

Based Italians.

Based.

BASED SPAGHETTI

Eh no, Italy is the MGTOW of nations.
If you weren't such beta-males, women wouldn't be interested in just taking your money.
There are no alphas in MGTOW, there are no alphas when the govt has to protect the men.
The women in Italy have become whores because of the high abundance of beta-males.
If women are an enemy in your mind then you are the beta cuck MGTOW.

well then, how about I learn your language, culture, get some marketable skills, go work in Italy for some time, get citizenship and immediately leave afterwards?

NOOOOOO

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?