Another forced anti-white movie with inaccurate characters is expected to flop

Another forced anti-white movie with inaccurate characters is expected to flop.
What did they expect would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY
raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_King_Arthur
weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23529/christopher-columbus-was-black-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully the dark tower follows

>white people making white movies in their own countries isn't ok apparently white washing is a problem

>but forcing black washing into movies isn't a problem

SJW's logic

>own countries

(((Hollywood)))
Normies are finally waking up.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

we need another book burning but this time its gonna me american media

Why, it looks just like him! If you don't agree, you're literally a Nazi.

Didn't they have a black guy as Robin Hoods sidekick in nearly every Robin Hood movie?
What was the go with that?

The harder they try to force it down our throats, the more they fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY

Just stop giving them attention you fucking retards and eventually all this re-revisionist bullshit will go away. Jews don't give a shit about anything but money. Stop giving them money

robin hood is fictional.
In this ((they)) are trying to erase white history.

>anything in any King Arthur legend even remotely true

The funny thing is that social justice is literally being propped up by mountains of capital. If left to market forces alone it would collapse right away.

I wonder how long this subsidisation can last.

>That outfit made to look relatively easy and modern with the "bad boy" open jacket look

Disgusting.

Why are all these medieval-based TV series and movies not using tunics anymore? And why are they adding these extra bits of style? It's like the guy who designed costumes for Game of Thrones made everything else.

Yes the countries making these movies are white countries just because shitskins may have moved somewhere doesn't mean it's their country.

America is a white country and Aus is a white country and if you aint white it's not country even if you live in it , it's not yours.

>king arthur
>white history

Dutch education everyone

Imagine not being woke baka. Educate yourself

raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225

its more of a folklore. But still way more realistic than robin hood.
Just like how they removed zwarte piet. Its not real but it doesnt have flying men in panties in it.

Is it really inaccurate? I learned Black Africans had conquered Britain as part of the Rome Army. I suspect mout of those Africans ended up staying... so it would have been very common to see Black Africans in England in the early Middle Ages.

>But still way more realistic than robin hood.
But there were a lot of pissed off Peasants who lived in the English Forrest and robbed the Nobility.

Fuck you walloon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_King_Arthur

>Belgian education

Please consider suicide you ignorant mong.

The Jewish investors insure their profits, Jews make money even when a movie loses money.

>I suspect mout of those Africans ended up staying
Even the romans didnt stay. the people were to violent towards them for years and they figured "its not fucking worth this rainy shithole" so i doubt there would of been any blacks left, if any blacks came in the first place.

What you think early medieval England didn't have BASED black people? Are you some sort of racist oppressive shitlord?

Should have made a black comedy parody called Robbin Da Hood starring the Wayans Brothers would have made bank.

Never mind the race swapping, how the fuck are they even going to show the racial dynamic between Odetta and Roland if they're both black? They clearly didn't think this through.

GoT at least has the excuse that people lived lavish, wasteful lives due to a summer that lasted their entire lifetimes, and southerners in particular spent excessive amounts of time and money on frivolous things like fashion. Arthurian mythology takes place in a nation on the verge of destruction, plundered by sea from the north and south, and with the various lands and kingdoms barely able to feed themselves.

In that one Robin hood went on crusade got locked up then escaped and freed a moor who came back to England with him as a life denbt.
tl;dr Robin hood had a pet nigger

maybe they are trying to encourage blacks to breed to make a black army?

>raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=2225

First fucking sentence:
>Blacks being the original race once occupied virtually every corner of the globe.

Woweee

how much percent of the UK has south european blood in the year 1400?
that answered your question.
im sure they tried, but most of them got brutally killed i assume

>Way more realistic than robin hood
>Richard the Lionheart away crusading
>John trying to hold the kingdom together

Robin Hood is set in a real period of English history you literal retard.

Meant for

Nigs be wuz'in tha wurld man, shieeet dawg fock tha kneeanderfalls an tha crow magnun woo daminated Eurup

Dont forget: it's not only racist ti be pro-white, but it's also racist to not be anti-white.
AND IF YOU DARE SAY THINGS ABOUT CODEWORDS THEN YOU'RE AN ANTISEMITE

I don't mean style as in a bit of flare, but I mean like weird fantasy elements to the armor, clothing, etc. It's like an anime adding more belts to an outfit. Shit that just seems "fake" and "stylized" by the designer. It's like he took a medieval design and added more of his own shitty tastes. And other series seem to copy this, making me think that very same costume designer is used for everything else. Take Vikings as an example. Where are the tunics? It's just leather shirts and stuff with mud thrown on and some weird personal touches. Same with this other HBO series on right now about England being invaded by vikings. A priest's robe had these weird ties on them like a Chinese changbao. I wish they'd fire this designer(s).

>im sure they tried, but most of them got brutally killed i assume
They had a good run but they got caught. The ring leader was pardoned by Edward I when he returned from the Crusades.

You mean the one with Morgan Freeman?

they did this since forever and there was a point in time it didn't bother you

Kang Author be royally writin poems mang, buh Lance-alot dicc be too bigg fo' Guineavere so Author had ta wrecc da shieeet outta dis foo' wif hiz Rowllz Roiss Murlynn engin', buh dat misfiyah so Lance-alot gawt away wivvit ennyway

And you know what? That was a B-rated movie. Any movie with Kevin Kostner isn't worth being taken seriously.

fucked if i know but even stephen "cuck" king is endorsing black roland, maybe his head has been hobbled instead of the ankles. people that pick up his books if they know the movie first are gonna be mind fucked when they get to that one.

the story is, but it's mostly based off a Victorian story that was based from a medieval rumour/myth that is based on the Folville Gang. They existed earlier than Richard the third. Also it makes no sense that you'd want to rob King John's England, it was bankrupt after paying the ransom on Richard's head and that is why the out of pocket Barons realized they could essentially make King Jhn do whatever they wanted hence Magna Carta.

Aus is aboriginal clay

1 nigger can be excused and not interrupt the audience's suspension of disbelief. When you go black washing so many characters, especially important ones which are originally white, it takes the audience out of the fantasy and it feels phony. But I encourage Hollywood to keep doing this, I find it hilarious when those jews throw away their money.

She isn't even in the trailer
She won't make it to the movie

King Arthur actor modelled himself on Conor Mcgregor.
It seems that the only cool whites allowed by (((them))) are Irish.

It just looks generic and crap in general, that's why it will bomb

Even normies know black people can't shoot for shit

>King ARthur
>not black
What next?
Robin Hood being white?

You've never seen the movie Black Night?

Black Knight* sorry. Starring Martin Lawrence

Nah. It'll bomb because it's releasing literally a week after guardians.

Robbing (the) Hood

> USA
> Thinking they know jack fucking shit

I actually live right by the ruins of Verconia in Shrewsbury England.

Arthur was known by a battle name of the Ursine or Ursus which meant bear. His real name was Owen Thangwynn.

Merlin was a Roman general called Ambrosius Augustus who taught Owen how to properly lead his men using Roman tactics.

He's only known as King Arthur since a part of his name translated to Artur in old Brettonic and eventually degraded to Arthur.

Camelot wasn't real though, a French poet added that into one of his tales so that something rhymed with Lancelot.

No it isn't you fucking moron.

They forgot who is the paying customer.

They won't. This isn't a straight adaptation, it's a sequel.
You know how in the ending of the last novel, Roland enters the tower, goes through the door, and gets sent back to the beginning of his journey? Only this time he's in an alternate timeline where he didn't lose the Horn of Eld? The movie will follow that continuity.

This is the timeline where Roland retained the horn, and also was a nigger.

What's the title of that movie where the elite special forces unit of blacks and women kill Hitler?

The Horn of Africa

Your standard-issue high-school history manual.

The fuck is a black guy doing there?
We did'nt even have those back then.
Not watching this shit.

Anti-white movies don't flop.

Movies with major non-white characters flop.

Why is there a nigger in the darkages UK? Niggers had not even been discovered yet.

Jesus, this reads like something for magical thinking niggers. What the fuck is ery'one sweating for.

I am also little confused about this logic. They whine how white washing is problem and cultural appropriation. But then they all the time do some classic wester works ("white"), and cast them with minority people for some proggressive reasons.

I think people see these double standrads that these reggressive leftis people have. They might not put it words, or atleast these words and opinions about these are not given any exposure in mass media. I think this double standard that show that feminists and sjw are not consistent with their narrative, drives people to become conservative or turning to ideas opposing these sjw and feminists ideas.

They don't see it as a double standard. They see it as the application of a single standard, "Whites are over-represented in the media, minorities are under-represented, this is not fair, something must be done about this".

Yeah, that's what he was talking about.
They even have a scene where a little girl asks Freeman why god painted him. It was done pretty well.

post a real pic from him next time, cracka.
weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/23529/christopher-columbus-was-black-2/

>I'm not saying it was racism, but it was racism

That's the point of this thread you fucktard. Nobody is going to see this shit movie. I know I'm not seeing it because the forced diversity, I can assume others are as well.

What they want is equity, and they want it in every field. This is why they think they can coopt already existing material, change the skin or gender of a character and things will remain the same, the media will remain succesful.
Hence, it is not acceptable to have more whites where they could be out of place because they are already too visible (alledgedly) but it is okay to have "minorities" shoehorned in because they are considered marginalized ; and that will not change the nature or quality of the piece.
This is what happens when you politicize art and consider it solely on virtue of its impact on the audience, when you consider art to be social mostly (if not exclusively) : you remove the artistic integrity and consistency of a piece for the sake of its reach and impact on the audience.

Do you work for EA?

AYOO HOL UP
YOU SAYING WE WUZ SLAVERZ N SHIET?
YOU SAYING WE OWE US REPARATIONS?
DAAAAAYUM

Keked

I mentioned this in another thread but we need an expectiation (movie) vs reality collage of blacks. Show the movie portrayal of whites and blacks then show the real shit. School is a great example because in every movie there is the hip young black kids that act white. In reality though its a bunch of boons waiting to attack you. Like the pic of the guy in class with all the niggers dancing on desk around him.

Plus it stars a no name.

Stop being racist Mikko.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you've seen the trailer, then you'd see that DT has flop written all over it. They made an interesting book series into such a bland looking, generic action flick. Race swapping looks like the least of it's problems.

Morgan freeman was the exotic character wich was the salt in the soup. He was a foreigner wich stayed foreign and wasnt suddenly a black englishman. Thats something comoletely different and made the story better. Loved that movie.

no amount of white people were going to make this trash watchable

but that movie was utter garbage.

Western movies all suck now because its nothing but pozzed up propaganda. Even the indy shit is all made by minorities now. Hollywood is done for let the chinese buy it and get ripped off by the Jews as a last goodbye.

>King Arthur
>well-known western myth
>PG-13 rating

this should be a cinch to make a family-friendly action movie with a few cliche themes and clean up at the box office

We wuz knights and sheeeiiit

people still watch movies? ahahahahahahaha losers

>tfw young-fags won't remember Robin Hoods theme song being #1 in the charts for 2398749238749234 weeks

Oh sweetums, king arthur wasnt real, gumdrop, but if he was he was black, sugarnoodle. Now stop being a racistwumpkin dumpkin snookums.

Been watching your linked videos! Pretty based keep going mate

Please don't tell me the black dude is supposed to be King Arthur

The original story of King Arthur contained "the Saracen". The Saracen was a nigger. Or at least a dune coon.

What's the problem?

Robin Hood is the most Jewish story ever told

Problem is, Lancelot is black.
>taking from the (((rich))) to give to the poor
ok

*smacks lips*

Brits (not the Irish or Scotts) are 50% jewish in both mentality and genes. So not really surprising to me

"You're living in the age of the refugee..."