Migrants flee to a country with freedom

>Migrants flee to a country with freedom
>Migrants try to make it like their old home

What the fuck is the logic behind this

Is that how it works? It always seems like it's their kids that try to destroy the place their parents went to, and that's because the migrants are more willing to completely hand their kids over to state run education. Go figure state run education teaches you to be a slave to the state.

They come to the West in order to secure economic advantages and benefits. They don't come to the West in order to gain freedom, they come here in spite of that

>Flee

Now, see, that's where you're wrong you fucking idiot. They're not fleeing shit, they just see it as improving their financial situation.

They are parasites here for the gibs

There is no logic. White people are the only ones autistic enough to try and justify their behavior with "logic", even though most people simply aren't qualified to make such judgements.

>Flee
They want gibs. That's literally it. Cut the gibs and the fuck off back to their sandholes.

Spoken like a fucking nigger.
Throw yourself on to some sharp rocks

>the viperposting pastry

I swear, you´re the same guy

Of course I'm the same fucking guy.

I'm the designated viperfag.

Doing god's work. Keep it up user

It's good to see you embrace your inner nigger instead of actually arguing against what I'm saying. Maybe the white race will live after all.

>Gives no argument other than 'you're wrong' and ad hominem yet expects and argument in return
No dice mohammud

It's not conscious m8. Humans are animals and we act unknowningly on biologically driven impulses and inclinations. Their country was the way it was because of the people. If you put those people somewhere else they will naturally revert to the mean behaviors of their people.

I'm impressed. You're probably white and yet you've lived your whole life without learning what an ad hominem is. I wish I could transcend my logical faculty to the same degree as you, but I'm simply not there yet. Have some patience with us whiteys who are still stuck in the old way of reason.

You're the guy posting this on /leftypol/ too? Kys

>Migrants flee to a country with welfare
>Migrants act the way they do because their culture didnt change when they moved.
fixed

>Migrants flee to a country with freedom
>Migrants try to make it like their old home
>Migrants don't understand that their old home is so poor because of the way they run it
>In new home a bunch of cucks gives them money and fixes their mistakes anyway
>The cucks will even make excuses for them acting like in old home
>Paradise is real

>leftypol

I don't post in leftypol threads, but they can eat a dick.

silly little frog you really think they want freedom? hahahahahahaha

>flag
The jokes write themselves at this point

Ask the Californians in Texas

This. People outside of the West simply don't get the concept of liberty. It's just some big word crackers throw around as an excuse to not shower you in gibsmedats. It's why libertarianism will never work - liberal democracy only works if everyone involved takes it seriously and plays by the rules. Spics and muzzies never do.