Friendly Reminder that white men who betray their own race will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

Friendly Reminder that white men who betray their own race will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxTnVWgOGLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews need to go first, then traitors, then muslims

Ahahah very funny now go back eating yogurt, faggot

He looks very Jewish must be a coincide

Just wait it will happen

Jesus that kid looks fucked i am never having a kid with an Asian

Now rearrange that in a realistic order based on how things are going britfag.

He'll get run over by a tuktuk while filming his stupid motorbike videos soon enough, OP.

You're just jealous that you'll never compete in Eurovision again, amirite?

Israeli State Television BTFO

He fell for the asian woman meme

You conman. You say that because if you fuck a Turkish woman it won't be racemixing.

asian gf
beta detection

laowhy's channel is sick

don't be a fucking faggot

>white man
>betray own race
>asian qt1.14 is honorary aryan
>white man with white woman
>white man isnt betraying own race
youre welcome

How does my feelings change what I said.
you britarded breton. Get to the fucking pub it's time to drink launch faggot.

>Day Of The Rope™

whats the ETA on that?

This guy is such a faggot, and his wife is an ugly bitch.

The other guy he does videos with is tolerable, his girlfriend is at least human, though lately he seems to be throwing her into the videos for views.

I am working on it

Nice meme.

>beta detection
We already have the French, Swedish, and German flags for that.

>though lately he seems to be throwing her into the videos for views.

His a classic beta cuck who thinks his audience is envious of his wifu, I bet her short nose gives her the upper edge when she deepthroats.

cmilk is living in china m8

I hate that youtuber. Literally the worst white foreigner in China.

I met him in Guangzhou and he was an absolute turbo normie.

>Greece
>white

pick one

people who go for chinks are generally beta austists that can't get a normal woman

Look at that fucking mutant. I would throw it in the bin, what the actual fuck how is that allowed to live ? why pollute the fucking pool at least tag him with identification or something

Why is Greece LARPing as white?

We're supposed to genocide the white race with you, you imbecile.

That kid is having flashbacks to when America attacked Vietnam. He still remembers the helicopters overhead.

You wouldn't do shit lol, day of the pussy faggot more like it

True in 99% of cases

Winston is more like the kind of guy who is a classic conservative man who respects women and places them in an elevated status in society. That probably works in China, and based on their videos it seems to be the case, but to a Westerner it looks bad because women are shit.

Also, gas yourself.

Which one of you white subhumans told that Greece is white?

>during the Day Of The Rope™
The one when you won't be able to pay for your debt again?

Cute family.

Stop shitposting Mehmet

WHY.

tfw I am working hard to get a qt 3.14 traditional nip gf which marry and spend my comfy last days in safe and homogeneous Japan.

check mate jews

Stop LARPing as a white subhuman.

Not really, most Chinese girls over here are from rich families and are probably the most intelligent girls you can meet. They are totally normal, no weird ideologies like feminism and are really content in fairly casual relationships without cheating or one night stands. It's totally refreshing.

>Day of the Rope
Friendly reminder that in the US severe cases of civil unrest will be met with anyone who steps foot near my home being shot on sight. No questions asked, no fucks given. Also your dead body might be fucked if I'm bored.

>into le Oven
First will be asocial elements like you.

John carmack?

Meanwhile.....

this. i can walk out my door and see model type women working at 7-11 and resturants or middle classwell educated girls who know nothing of the western bullshit and will fuck on the second or third date.

Day of the rope will never happen,

also Pay debts !

Friendly reminder that you are a fat LARPer who desperately needs something to blame for being a virgin.

Meme?

now post your picture and the last girl you fucked

Sure thing, Faggot.

if this isn't the best psa against racemixing I don't know what is.
Both parents are attractive and still the kid looks like a turd

>Day of the rope will never happen,
Yeah we all know you french cucks will go without a fight

Go away yellow fever nigger

What if I have an Asian(Japanese) boyfriend?

Why the fuck would you want a son that's a fucking ugly beta Hapa?

>Not becoming the master of Asia

we will use your people's skin for furniture after the day of the rope

Dat babby looks like an chimp.

An Asian woman's face is flat like a pancake. No dimensions.

>beta sex tourist

>edgy
you will be then put down as the cuck you actually are
you all too scared to do anything and the number of revolts done by armed burgers in the last 200 years is proof of that

tfw greek and hardcore yellow fever

should have never moved to melbourne

Friendly reminder that all 3D is still PD, regardless of race, colour, etc.
Biowhores aren't worth your time, money and effort!

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!

>They are totally normal
>no weird ideologies like feminism
>are really content in fairly casual relationships
You know what a "casual relationship" means in current year right? If not, I have some bad news for you, lmao, you really are an autist.

I have a Japanese boyfriend too.

yep come over here and let's see you spit game to beautiful women on the streets of Bangkok

inb4 you end up in a massage parlor with a finger in your ass

This. Him and Winston's videos are comfy as fuck. They don't even live in the West anyway, so it's not like we'll have to deal with any potential Elliot Rodgers clones over here.

Also
>greeks
>white

all mixers will hang

I think you need to die

>let me tell you who is white
>flag

Hi. I love white boys.

That girl is x100 hotter than the fucking slug he'd pick up in the UK. At least chinks are in shape and intelligent. Work in a cutting edge lab where asides from men there are only 4 girls, all of them chinese and japanese. White girls couldn't hope to work there.

Get out

Cute eyes

pathetic. Just a bunch of deluturds making excuses for their degeneracy

Come to memeball thread you worthless bastards!

You fucking dicks (almost all of you) won't even stand up for your own countries for fear of being called racist. How is there going to be a "day of the rope?" Will all of the cowardly idiots just wake up one morning and suddenly have balls?

Pls explain.

Asian women are fucking gross I've never found one attractive in my life. They're on the same level as nigresses.
Can someone explain to me why some dudes are sick over Asian chicks?

>he saves pictures of unattractive men and women in relationships to make himself feel better about himself

just

For telling the truth?
2D is the ultimate redpill user!

pic related
tv host in Germany, German father, Korean mother
married a regular German dude btw

Chances are, you have Asian genes, not only if you're Scandinavian but ESPECIALLY if you're Scandinavian

youtube.com/watch?v=WxTnVWgOGLc

No when society breaks down groups that are cohesive and organised along ideological lines will have an advantage and prevail

>American
>retarded

not surprised, but by casual relationship I mean they aren't clingy psychotic bitches and mostly like hanging out with intermittent dates rather than 24/7 attention and don't insist on moving in. They are more detached but totally committed. Enjoy your used trash and degenerate hookup culture.

Honorary Aryan doesn't mean shit, Even Hitler gave some Jews that title. They're still Asian thus you're betraying your own race.

Top quads

Doesn't matter if the couple is attractive or not. They are still filthy racemixers

Asians get a pass.

Wtf is wrong with that dude's eyeballs?
Whatever it is, he passed it to his offspring

nice virgin rhetoric there. If fucking intelligent and affectionate girls is degenerate than you must be a faggot.

>Greeks
>white
>not subhuman Turk rapebaby

Meanwhile irl

>I hate the truth

White girls are UGLY.

Looks like a turboroastie tho

You and the rest of your ilk will be second, OP.

that woman is pretty cute actually

> the first to go

Your priorities are so ass backwards the you will likely be killed while the day is being set up.

Unfuck yourself or die by the hand of those you admire.

See this picture, that's you for the right. Stop doing that.