Why no right wing group here?

Why are there no right wing groups in the UK that are not (((civic nationalists))) There used to be National Action but they got shut down.

Do you guys not have Generation Identity there yet? Why not start a chapter?

It would antagonise your brown immigrants and brown immigration is a UK priority.

Good for the rich...I mean GDP.

You have "oy vey shut it down" laws.

You ironically live on a prison island with some of the most dystopian laws in the western world. Pick up that can citizen tier cops that will gas you for creating a political group that is a threat to the current system.

You know journalists are looking to fuck former national action members, I can't say how I know but I know for a fact that some journalists have entered these groups looking for former NA members and are looking to expose them publicly. Big doxx story will be published soon in the daily record.

Oh my fkin dog please stop with the white trash trailer park ideologies and come up with something original and viable

What about the EDL?

Because you took 1984 as a guide book on how to run your country. Only applies to whites though.

They struggle to string a sentence together usually 10 Stella deep. Doubt they could even write a manifesto...

Our people are too comfortable and too divided. The media breathing down your neck and making lose your job/forced out of uni doesn't help matters.

The EDL are (((Civic Nationalists)))

Wow, I knew we had one of the shittiest rail services in Europe. It I didn't know it was that dilapidated and a shell of its former self.

At least I am white now fuck off to your favela you mongrel

Day Of The Rope UK soon

Bump

Are you Scottish?

>tfw pic related is 1/100 of the population
>tfw chav will never know this because his head is up his arse
why live

Fuck off shill

blacks are ug-

You could be using your tongue better

They got these things in the 20th century that you can drive yourself, so passengers trains weren't as important as they used

There is an org in Scotland called Scottish Dawn. I think they are basically the remnants of National Action up here. Look like teenagers though.

No Why?

Well my dear Bong, what you need to do is make friends with likeminded people who share your beliefs and redpill as many friends as you can. Network, network, network! And once you have a good core group of redpilled friends you either help a based group like Generation Identity grow a chapter in Britain or you infiltrate a civic nationalist group and redpill them from the inside. Or if you can, do both.

The labels and banners may change, but the important thing is idealogical conversion, bringing over as many racially desirable people to our cause as humanly possible and getting them to act accordingly.

Penny farthings? Wut?

>Brazil
everytime has to be a nigger or a jew destroying threads like this

because they're for proles

the class system gives us more benefits than racism ever could

Are there anything like this in England more specifically East Anglia I live in Norwich.

we are still here

BUF were good but unfortunately Fascism will never be palatable to Normies due to much six gorillion

(((Class System))) was invented so the ethnic British fight amongst themselves instead of against (((them))) and Niggers

How do I network i have no friends and am a shit with people

bump

Bump

Low quality shop

are you retarded

the class system has existed since the beginning of britain, and i have more in common with middle class blacks than i do proles

fuck proles

Anyone noticed that brit/pol/ is heaving with filthy civcucks?

Kill yourself you mid*le class cunt working class are not proles.

It's coz there (((middle class)) only the working class are based i.e. Race realists

Don't listen to him he's a shill, I'm upper middle class and I identify more with race than class.

Probably yes, but anecdotally I'd say about 67% of the guys I know who've been in the army have come out full 1488 GTKRWN tier LARPers

soz lads, heres the real, unshopped version

>EDL
>BF
>Not far right

DESU I have nothing against the middle or upper class. I just don't like being talked down to like I'm a nigger just because I live on a poor council estate.

How exactly did they get shut down?

>EDL
>not civic nationalists

stop making National Action threads unless you actually want to be arrested in your bedroom at 3AM in the morning. I'm not kidding.

>working class are not proles.
what bizarro logic is this
> I'm upper middle class
what school did you go to?
>council estate
god it's worse than i thought, i assumed you lived in a terrace or something

daily reminder to kill civic nationalists and capitalists

EDL only care about Islam
Britain First are Christcuck shills, and quite frankly an embarrassment

NA is still around, it's taken on a bunch of different names and people say they aren't a part of it when they are

lmao the eternal Anglo

I think the government decided that they were are terrorist organisation because putting stickers on lampposts is as bad as stabbing people to death (probably worse)

>kill capitalists
the nation of ex-convicts and proles speaks
t. prole

Do you know any names or websites of the new movements?

Start your own m8 14/88

Nothing like Eton or Harrow, but it was a school in the home counties which was 99% white

UK Gov believes right wing groups are more dangerous than religion of peace jihadis and has dedicated millions to infiltrating, tracking, an sabotaging such groups for years.

Gov can maintain order here even as the beheadings and butchery become weekly or daily events (as they are in France), but they know that a widespread right-wing backlash would be beyond their control.

This is why they arent doing anything about the thousands of self-confessed jihadi plotters living here, yet can find the time to shut-down a bunch or mostly LARPing faggots doing pointless "marches" attended by almost nobody and reported by no-one.

Government classified NA as a terrorist group.
They still exist though.

Thin skinned fevela monkey thinks posting a black chick who progressively makes her self and skin look whiter to look pretty to prove something. Kek

How? I have nothing to lose and therefore do not care if I lose my job and shit but I don't know how to go about it

just name it
>99% white
fees must have been low then

This. user is right.

We are everywhere, user.

t. Adejide Olowulo, son of an oil baron

The school I went to was about 54%black and about 25%muslim. My school life was hell

just name it

i bet it's not even a public school

How do I find you then and join?

That arrow in the middle looks like a squatting Slav.

you sound like a mummy's boy

How? I stood up for myself you wank I'm not a pussy all the white kids were treated like shit

It's not and I don't care, I had a great time. All your friends were probably all foreigners that don't care about this country at all.

ok you sound like a manlet
>It's not and I don't care
by what possible metric are you upper middle class then? tell me at least that it wasn't a state school

It wasn't it was a private school. Based on my parent's income and there parents before them I'm upper middle class. I care little for boasting about my class though.

their*

>be me
>see niggers nogging
>am redpill nao

>Based on my parent's income
how did your parents get their income

>inb4 KFC franchises or something

Look online see if your city as a blood and honour group and start making contacts read up on stuff that will be useful and start getting fit
Our day will come WPWW

Good Lad
.You've found us, user.. we are here.. on Sup Forums

That we are brother

I don't need to tell you anymore, you can either take my word for it or not. I didn't have the privilege of being able to play soggy biscuit with Ade, Vlad, Wang and other lads in the dorms at 3am in the morning like you obviously.

>I don't need to tell you anymore, you can either take my word for it or not.
running away like a bitch huh

Was probaly a good thing you went to black school growing up fighting makes a man strong keep fighting our fight

Untied we will win 14

>he's not revealing anymore about himself so I won an argument that wasn't one to begin with

I'm not short

Buy an abandoned church and turn it into a HQ. Get a fight club thing going

dude you're not upper middle class, you're well-off middle class with your KFC franchises or whatever

this isn't america
how tall are you

lol, ^^^ this

Six foot exactly not tall not short

gas the proles now

How do we meet up in real life I'm sick of being surrounded by leftists everywhere but the internet

Because they get shut down. This isn't america, we have no rights at all, we are owned by the monarchy. In america they would have to work a little harder to shut a group down, here, they can do whatever they want and you have no recourse whatsoever.

If the monarchy sent people to your house to kill you they wouldn't have even committed a crime, the law doesn't apply to the monarchy.

Most of the far right groups that have existed were not far right enough anyway. I want every foreigner to leave or die and have 'their' property seized by the British people (that includes the foreign 'queen'.)

Just be a patient user like the rest of us lonely Lads.
Probably not a good idea to spend all day googling about the NA.

Why can't we meet up why do we need to be patient?

What's the difference? My household is in the highest tax bracket.

Im nit lonely mate im a husband and dad just love my race and my country and dont wanna see them die

>please doxx yourself ebil nazis!!1

What do you want off them, names and addresses? Keep an ear out in the shittest pub you can find.

Because the BBC has smeared every single group that tried it