"Hey Sup Forums, should we band together against Muslims?"

>"Hey Sup Forums, should we band together against Muslims?"
>"Nah, let's have some infighting over Jehovah's Witnesses and Protestants not being Christian enough

Stay blue pilled Sup Forums

>Protestants fighting Muslims
lmao

Jehovah's witnesses are a bunch of cunts, though.

>catholics
>Chrstian
lmao

>Finland
>religion
lmao

>No religion
Official religion here is Evangelical Lutheranism, cathocuck cultist
>he thinks he can pay his way to heaven

>jewish cults

lmao

this picture is wrong, the original line must go till the very end and be called "Eastern Orthodox Church"

you are all fucking heretics, joels army is coming devils

As far as I remember, your state religion is Orthodoxy, finnbro

Eastern Orthodox accept several reforms that "outlaw" for example gnostics.

I see what you're doing there, no Ivan you're not welcome here

Reasons?

Yet you are always welcome here

Meanwhile early Christians contradict protestantism

>jehovah witness
>Christian

pick one. But we should make the catholics fight the muzzies because they created them.

JW and mormons aren't nicene and aren't Christian but rather bible-based religions, but that doesn't stop them from having a responsibility to fight against the political and social repercussions of "tolerating" Islam.

It's the responsibility of anyone who truly knows what Islam is to fight against it and inform others of just how dangerous it is whether Religious or not.

early Christians denying sola fide

> finnbro

finns will never be "bros" to you ural dwelling rats

Meanwhile you're the most autistic sperg on this whole board
>1000 posts by this ID and not a single argument

A huge chunk of russian genetics is finnish.

>implying we are not undercover allies with finns

>can't handle history

How many refugee feet does British catholic cult let you kiss for this low level shilling? There's no way you're not paid to post hundreds of posts in every Christian thread, nobody is that pathetic

Found the brown catholic

>can't answer historical evidence
>go red herring
Protestant apologetics 101

>the Eucharist is only a symbol

Meanwhol

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Eastern Orthodoxy is basically Gnosticism just with a less interesting cosmology and fewer gods.

Protestantism is Gnosticism
>rejection of authority
>fatalist cosmology
>sola Fide
>rejection of eucharist real presence

A fucking american as always.

>Implying Jesus even existed.

Not scripture based at all. I guess I would agree on the others.

I was speaking more in terms of "end goal".

Whatever about mainline Protestants, don't fucking get me started on those Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons, bin Laden's was more of a Christian than them.

>practically biblical NT scholaeship
>not Scripture bases

Kys

>christfags
You shouldn't be hating the invaders because of their religion, but because they're shit skinned Arabs.

>infighting over Jehovah's Witnesses and Protestants not being Christian
Does this occur?
if anything it's just bantz at this point and we don't slaughter each other like the countless different religious, ethnic tribes in the middle east who've been infighting and literally slaughtering each other the last few hundred years.

Russia can I get a job removing JW heretics? I have plenty of experience!