Shia's last day in Cabin

So, today is the last day of Shia Laboeuf's #AloneTogether project and nobody found the cabin in Lapland / Finland. What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
Nothing. People got bored of him.

we won, there was no flag, and shia was ragetyping in a cabin for a few months who care it wasnt even winter

This shit is already over ?

Same here. We were on to his location more or less but it got old finding that guy and fucking with him every other day.

All he did was prove that if you really stand up and assert yourself without relying on government aid or immigrants, you can infinitely improve yourself.

The scoreboard went from 5-0 to 5-1. That's infinite improvement.

i wonder if all the seclusion helped him cope with what his pedophile dad did

He did say HWNDU was back on when he got out. He's had a long time to contemplate a way to make fuckery impossible though.

I do not want to enter a forest and get killed by Shia LaBeouf

Just bring along a
>MB7
:DDD

He won.

He will not survive us.

bump

uh, no, people found him

he was like on the border or something if i remember correctly

4/pol/ needs to stop acting like it did anything to help in destroying shia, it was an 8/pol/ production all the way.

Where the Fuck is that ?

Wtf are you even talking about

It's obvious proof that Finland doesn't exist.

Truth is, seeing as we're not third world shithole, people didn't care and most of us have jobs so we can't just go and potentially be shot for the sake of few keks

Someone give me a quick rundown on Shia's time in the cabin.

How long has he been there? It seems like it was ages ago when this cabin shit started.

>what went wrong?
Who cares, his original project was totally ruined. So we win. Remember when he said the original project would be for all of Trumps presidency? Yeah, Shia doesn't remember that either.

Since 12th April

Nepal

What happened to that pure blooded Fin who posted the pic in the maga hat in front of the display? Thought he was on this....

He got boring.