The coming end

''And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

Hello Sup Forums i hope i have your attenton, In the bible revelations book, they showed us great prophesy of what signs there are that will come in the end times, right before the rapture and the days of the Red Dragon

And those signs have come true, this dragon was both censored and found in Virgo, heading to the mother and the 23 of Sept

Tldr
>It's time to Repent
>Christianity thread

Thread Meme
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Seeing the politics nature in this is very real
We see Trump making a statement on Twitter saying ''We need a good shutdown in the goverment to fix it!

Not only that but we have the Elite flooding to the Antartica to flee their doom Inc the Rus Pope Making the NZ prime minister Resign from office

(1)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How we found Satan

Behold the Ark of Noah

The Ark on Google #Earth

im the asian

The great Levithian

Ribs
Good to have you here

ive barely been on pol.
isnt this bullshit?

Spotted of the coast of the Levithian see Drygalski Ice tongue
This is a christian board

And the elite ruling us are very religous aswell many being satanists check this for proof

CIA prooving Magic
And their motivations are driven by this ie: Satan

he is not alone

Continuing On the politics Aspect on all of this

It would seem that Kushner & Macron are the biggest players for Satan in the current powerstructures ,... (2) - youtube.com/watch?v=qmA1g5pLWOs
That would be his other heads - he has 7 according to the Revelations by John

waoh thats kinda spooky

It would seem as The d&d maker recieved a vission of Satan that inspired him to make this - Would seem that some of Satans heads only has 1 eye

Christians will see none of that. The Rapture takes place then 3 1/2 years of super prosperity and peace, then the Judgements begin.

Just call on the name of Jesus and declare him Lord before man and be Baptized. Do good works best you can and prepare your heart for the attacks Satan will wage against you.

If you plan to go forward you will see the effort Satan does to keep you from doing it. He will give you excuses, then he will attack you mentally, and when you are sitting in church waiting for the alter call he will attack you physically. See for yourself.
This is a real war and you need, and I need, to get ready. Put on the full armor of God.

Someone get a bump going thread is dying off

b
u
m
p

f
r
o
m

a
s
i
a
n

l
a
d
y

Pretty sure that the Rapture is after the Last battle between God and Satans spawn?

You are either a troll, crazyperson, or a work of Satan, just like the bible and everything on this planet is. But God created Satan (Prometheus), so everything is in order.