Married women who keep their maiden name

My cousin who is a blue dye job away from full SJW got married a couple years ago, to a guy who has the personality of a peice of toast. I just found out she still uses her maiden name. What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Pisses me right off. Found out my sister began using my mother's maiden name after reading a trough of feminist lore. Pissed me right off.

She probably would have changed it if she married an alpha Chad. Probably a matter of time before she's cucking him, if it's not already happening.

Do family values and tradition mean nothing anymore?

She's a freak and he's a cuck. Hopefully they don't breed.

I hope they don't. As far as I know, sge doesn't want kids. And I don't want her kids to be burdoned with that hyphenated name bullshit.

Bad for census records, and cruel to any child they might have. But i guess that's unlikely in such a case.

How is this politics?

They are too stupid to relize that even a maidens name is a male name since they got it from their grandfather, and so on. In the end they always use a male name

My cousin is a SJW feminist and she made her husband take her last name and he did.

top kek

all of us make fun of him at family gatherings and he just takes it, such a fucking cuck

What the hell is wrong with these people. How low can you get...

it's pretty normal to keep the maiden name here because of bureaucracy.

I don't think I would mind as long as a common surname is agreed upon, be it the woman taking a man's surname or vice versa; or hyphenated combination of the two. Symbolically, it is a show of union - two people becoming one unit. If you have different surnames, then why the fuck are you even married? Next they'll be saying that the ring is like shackles and push to stop wearing rings too.

The only women who can be excused are doctors, execs, lawyers, scientists who already made a name for themselves, and whose surname change would impact them negatively.

Everyone else is retarded. My father told my sister to cut the bullshit when she brought the subject up, even though her husband wouldn't mind because she had a career already.
What's better, some divorced women keep their ex-husbands surname if they made a name for themselves.

You can blame the fucking progressives for that.

No they won't. The kikes own the diamond industry.

>Next they'll be saying that the ring is like shackles and push to stop wearing rings too
Well, the ring is a pretty forced thing, mostly by the (((jewelry industry))). Better off with traditional handfasting or something that you can never take off.

When i was getting married if my wofe said she was keeping her name, i would have ended it.

I am married and I let my wife keep using her maiden name.

Why? Because idgaf. She's still loyal, fucks me, and sucks me whenever I ask. Why should I care what other people call her? Christ I don't even call her by her first name.

If/when we have kids, she will change it to make it more simple, but until then, it really doesn't matter.

>MAH TRADITION

Well he's a lost cause now, you can't do much I'm afraid to tell you. No matter how much optimism you have for your near-full-SJW cousin, he'll never recover, even if he takes an overload of red pills.

>Why? Because idgaf.
If you have to keep making concessions like that, it might be time to admit you're not really married, just roommates.

Jesus, what a beta faggot.

I hope he gets cucked by a nigger and his wife gets pregnant with a half-nigger baby and her beta cuck husband is forced to raise the half-nigger bastard as his own son.

Topkek