Thanks for learning something, sweetie

Thanks for learning something, sweetie.

>are not less of a woman

yeah they are actually, just like men who do not want kids are beta manchildren

the opposite is true, except the explanation cause I'll never listen to a woman about anything.

>are not selfish
wrong
>are not less of a woman
wrong
>are not weird
wrong
>are not immature
wrong
>won't necessarily change her mind
true, she could die before that occurs
>won't necessarily be a lonely old lady
true, she could die before that occurs
>"a lonely old crazy cat lady" is a patriarchal asshole stereotype:):):):)
true
>doesn't necessarily hate kids
true
>doesn't need to give you an explanation
true

>when the wall hits so hard you HAVE to ragepost on Sup Forums

Go back to the kitchen, hun, or you'll get the belt.

My theory about people not wanting children is subconsciously they know that they are a shitty person and feel like they wouldn't make a good parent.

>""""""independent womyn""""" don't have kids
>They are erased from the gene pool in the near future

They can keep their Facebook memes.

pretty good list, thanks

>Sup Forumsdumbs will fall for this

Holy shit that sign is dripping with defensiveness lol, what a crazy cat lady!

Its funny because the woman that typed that up is most likely miserable and alone.

What's the original?

So, does that mean they just become shittier version of men?

Seems like there is a lot more value in being able to create life. Oh well.

t. written by a 28 year old strong womyn who will become severely depressed in her 40s when she realizes she wasted her life by not having kids

we should put a no child tax on women. The tax percentage increase linearly from 22 to 40 years old. The only way to get out of it is having an independent 3 person jury decide that your looks make you incapable of finding a man.

>Are not selfish

By definition this is wrong. Rather not you care is another question.

>are not less of a woman

A bit abstract. What defines a woman?

>are not weird

Not having a child is outside of the norm so by definition you could say it is abnormal or weird. Rather this matters to you is another question

>are not immature

I can agree with this. You are not necessarily immature. You may or may not be a cold bitch and an SJW

>won't necessarily change her mind

This is retarded. Humans may or may not change their minds all the fuck time. What next? You are going to tell me you won't necessarily eat that last piece of pizza?

>won't necessary be a lonely old lady

You better hope you have a lot of extended family you socialize with or you will most certainly be a lonely old lady

>doesn't necessarily hate kids

What kind of animal hates kids?

>doesn't need to give you an explanation

You spent this much time trying to convince yourself that you want to live a cold barren existence. This was written for your benefit and no other persons benefit because you have extreme doubts. A woman that is 100% comfortable in not having children will not give a shit about this.

>tfw my gf doesn't want kids
>tfw we only net $40k a year
>tfw I'm not relying on taxpayers to help raise a child
>tfw I don't want the governmeat interfering in how I raise my child though relying on assistance negates that

We were both technically mistakes that aren't successful and shouldn't reproduce. She doesn't like real babies, she does spend a few hundred dollars on realistic dolls to simulate some semblance of a maternal instinct.

Fuck off commie

>doesn't need to give you an explanations
>preceded by 9 listed points of explanation
Future when women will rule the world looks so bright and promising

Fug. Maybe this one is better quality

>Pic most likely to be shared by cum dumpster on Facebook.

>sweetie posting on MY pol

i hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers

invest in cat food/litter companies now boys.

Okay, then I won't give them my time or money. Fair's fair.

Fine by me, as long as she doesn't indoctrinate others into her deathcult.

I second that question. I smell the huge SJW shit.

Found it. Without knowing anything about the author, you know it's a white womyn.

>omg would you assholes leave me the fuck alone and give me attention, there's nothing wrong with me being alone so hurry the fuck up and stop letting me be alone for gods sake

Just claim you are 0.1% African and you have your DNA test results to prove it. NIGGER

Who is to say what is the acceptable amount to be considered mixed?

>don't
can't*

Only infertile or sex addicted women say that.

The dumb ones think like this until it is too late, then regret it and end up adopting some niglet from Rapefrica who will grow up to hate them

>not selfish
"I WANT MY CAREER AND I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW"
>not less of a woman
"WOW WHY ARE MY OVARIES FAILING ME LIKE I'M SO YOUNG STILL AT 30 OH MY GOD I HAVE FAILED MY GENDER'S UNIQUE GIFT"
>not immature
"GUESS I'LL JUST IMPORT FOREIGNERS AS A SUBSTITUTE AND YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE A SAY YOU WHITE MEN BECAUSE WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE HAHA NANANANANANA"
>won't change her mind
"WHY DID I HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY TEACHERS, I WISH I HAD KIDS YEARS AGO WHEN I STILL COULD"
>won't necessarily be a lonely old lady
"WHY DON'T MEN GIVE ME ATTENTION, I WANT IT AND I NEED IT, THEY'RE SEXIST BETA VIRGINS THAT'S WHY, I'LL GO IT ALONE"
>don't necessarily hate kids
"YES JAMAL, YOUR KIDS ARE JUST AS ENDOWED AS YOU"
>don't need to give us an explanation
Hey, why are my tax rates climbing?
"WHAT ARE YOU SEXIST OR SOMETHING YOU NAZI BETA VIRGIN OH MY GOD YOU'RE PATHETIC LIKE WOW MY CHOICE MY BODY MY CHOICE"

>eventually some thirsty beta orbiter numale will marry this harpy after she hits the wall hard enough and realizes she cannot and will not ever be able to marry a high quality male

at least she will never actually be happy and she'll resent that poor sap because she'll always feel like she deserved more.

Women who don't want babies have typically or are currently dating complete trash.

Most are dating man children or druggies.

Women will always take on the characteristics of the people they date, it is what produces a schism in them internally and causes the vast majority of bi-polar cases as women subvert their own interests.

Doesnt work like that, people only care about skin color

Nobody would ever call Obama half-white, when he was, while that half-black girl caused an outrage due to being too pale-skinned

Wrong
FPBP

I just want to say that this is really and truly good bait. I don't think we actually deserve bait this nice.

Um, no. Race is a social construct and I identify as black. You need to respect my racial identity by allowing me to say "nigga".

>pol
>>>/reddit/
>>>/kys/

Then have fun being pummeled to death by niggers. Don't forget to mention you are a Malcom X scholar