Why do some of you still deny the holocaust?

Why do some of you still deny the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhX_RQQYlbw
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y
youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
quora.com/How-much-energy-is-required-for-a-human-cremation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_density
americanorphanpages.com/nazishowers.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off and lurk more.

No one denies the Holocaust. It is the most horrific event to happen during the existence of man. We lost 60000000000 of our greatest ally.

>Its the Finnish kike shill AGAIN!
Do they ever let you take a fucking break?

Also, because it's a huge fucking lie.

Tell me more.

Because it's edgy as fuck.

Why do some of you STILL think the Holocaust happend?
Even after the fact that its been proven that there were not six million Jews in Europe at the time of the war?
How about the fact that it was proven the allied powers lied about civilian deaths?

because it triggers people like you

Ah i forgot to mention the allies ALSO used faked photographs for the Nuremberg trials

>jews
>great ally
Fuck off you fucking leaf

It happened but the real death toll was no where close to 6 million. Gas chambers are a lie and most prisoners died of disease not execution.

Why do you think the gas chambers are a lie?

>lol this tinfoil hatter believes the third wtc building was a controlled demolition and the plane attack was an inside job lmfao what a headcase conspiracy theories are so retarded governments don't really do that it's just in Hollywood movies
>the German government killed 6-20 million of its citizens intentionally in a few years in the 1940s in complete secrecy from the rest of the population and burned all the bodies and left no documentary copies of the plans to do this despite being supposedly meticulous record keepers and if you doubt this you are an evil racist bigot and can go to prison in Europe if you do it in public because you will offend the second generation survivors

I wouldn't call genuine interest and curiosity "triggering".

it's a meme you dip

you people need to look up the meaning of the word "holocaust"
i bet most of you don't even know what it means.
hint: it goes further than a decimation

I have nothing against the holocaust or the extermination of undesireables, especially the fucking gypsies and mentally retarded.

Why do people continue to suppose that the holocaust happened?

Cos it never did? There were no gas chambers

Numbers & simple math are against holohoax.

The overwhelming evidence discovered by the allied, records kept by the SS and the third reich itself, eye witnesses, mass graves and confessions of concentration camp guards?

mfw the ovens looked like pizza ovens

That picture explaining something around 1.5 Jews had to be burned every minute non-stop for the entire war to equal the number (((they're))) proposing

>The overwhelming evidence discovered by the allied
>soviets
>records kept by the SS and the third reich itself
>where
>eye witnesses
>all jews
>mass graves
>where
>confessions of concentration camp guards
Where is it?

Kek

I think most of the reports are kept in the US, can't remember where exactly.

And I ain't gon' flip through literally tens of thousands of pages just to win an internet argument.

And they didn't just eliminate jews in camps, you moron.

Because it makes people oh so very mad

the what?

what's that?

>And I ain't gon' flip through literally tens of thousands of pages just to win an internet argument.
Then why are you here faggot?
The camps were work camps faggot, there were no gas chambers. Also the holohoax death figures have gone down by the millions since their fabled 6 million is a number too big properly fabricate.

The holocaust did happen, but there was nowhere near 6 million.

>Hey guys, the soviets said the Nazis killed six gorllian jews
>But none of the camps we found were extermination centers
>Oy Vey antisemite!

Not to be off topic but my great uncle was an SS officer (sadly killed by a grenade during the war, noob shoulda checked his HUD). And I can always spot Jews for some reason. It's not by looks its by there walk. They all walk a certain way.

Official death toll is now 600000000000000000000 last I heard

Well its actually something that I think Sup Forums needs to get consensus on.

I think we can all agree that the "holocaust" should have happened. However I see so many people on here saying that it did happen and we should be happy it did and then I see others saying that it didn't happen and its a hoax.

So what is it?

666 manillion Jews

So I need to gather the evidence and you can just keep on saying "holocaust didn't happen there, that's my proof"

Ok, whatever.

OP is a Jew. Sage.

They don't.
Denying the holocaust is a simple way to get your attention then they will argue about the number of deaths and how they died

>not 6 million Jews
>muh typhus

this. it was 600 million

youtu.be/vhX_RQQYlbw

People who outright deny the Holocaust happened are trolls and LARPers. The rational ones deny/question the kill count or that a lot of survivors were never actually there.

watch some videos instead, faggot

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>I think we can all agree that the "holocaust" should have happened.
No

>this video is not available in your country

of fucking course it isn't

I suppose you believe we should just "listen and believe"?

watch this donahue show about holocaust denial, it's hilarious

>Donahue: Holocaust Deniers, feat. Michael "Squirmer" Shermer of "Skeptic" magazine
youtube.com/watch?v=VUjRIcgtz2Y

That was a decent leaf post desu
7.7/11 made me laugh
Not our fault you have a shitty shitpost radar

Seriously this is utter horseshit. We got cucked hard

You want to talk about math?

Sure, let's do some basic math.

The figure is 6 million right?

Suppose Hitler started killing jews since the war broke out in 1938 until it eventually ended in 1945.

That's 7 years.

365 x 7= 2555 days

6 million divided by 2555 is equal to 2348.5.

This means the nazis had to kill over 2000 jews per day.

If this doesn't smell like bullshit to you, then fuck off of this board.

it's just a shitty meme. what the fuck, germany? can't even joke about the 666 gazillion?

This pic makes me happy kek

The first concentration camps were started right after Hitler came into power back in 1933.

Ah come on now, its literally a win win solution to society's ills and problems.

More to the point, why do some of you still insist on holodomor and the GULAG being real when it's clearly fascist lies.

>t. Good Goy

Still, that's almost 2000 jews per day.

They didn't kill people in concentration camps though, they were made work to earn their keep.

The alleged "death camps" we not operating in 1933.

Because denying the Holocaust has become Punk Rock
In the early 00s everyone was against Bush so much that the only way to be punk rock was to say, "I love my gun and I love George Bush."

You can't deny something that didn't happen

I'm a foreign occupier. We instilled these anti-nationalist and anti-truth values in your country, and I'm frankly appalled. Why have we not moved on from this shit yet?

To prove an extraordinary claim, you require extraordinary evidence. And no, "because everyone says it happened" isn't proof.

Well, they didn't really kill-kill the prisoners, just starved and worked them to death.

And yes, some of them even earned some cash, oddly.

not even Holocaust historians think that, retard

look up the Haavara Agreement, Jews were freely emigrating to Israel with all their wealth intact up until the war broke out

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
allied bombs starved them to death

Ramstein-Miesenbach?

Because of videos like these:

6 gorillion jews were burned.

Each human body requires about 4 liters of fuel oil or 200 kg of wood to be cremated into ash.
For the entire 6 million, this is 24 million liters of furnace fuel oil. You know as well as I do how bad Germany's fuel state was, and how bad it always was. You're telling me they were going to waste that amount of energy on covering up the evidence of their crimes?

Even if it was coal, which was more likely, has roughly double the energy. So it's only 100kg of coal per corpse, to give a total of 600 million kg of coal over the course of the war that's not going into infrastructure, steel, or being made into synth. oil.

Do you think the germans are stupid or something?
quora.com/How-much-energy-is-required-for-a-human-cremation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_density

>unironically believing anything the Jew says
>unironically believing the greatest lie ever known to man

>freely

At first, yes.

Later they had to give pretty much everything they owned in order to get out of the country.

The proof that it happened is a conspiracy theory.

>No written documents or orders
>All allied inspected camps were not death camps
>Fraudulent testimony by survivors and nazi officers
>Nazi's supposedly destroyed the evidence when soviets were closing in so the soviets had to rebuild the gas chambers. Instead of destroying their prisoners...
>Other witnesses saying they were treated well and only became bad around the end of the war

typhus
>allied bombings of german supply trains
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus
typhus

also, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

We dont totally deny it, it just weren't 6 gozillion

Vilseck

if this gets out then shills will have to start calling hitler a secret kike

Exactly and that is nothing worse than what the French, Brits, Americans, Belgians or Italians did in any of their conquests or colonies.

Sure, its a shit buzz for the Jewish descendants but no more so than anyone else that was subjugated by a superior force. Thats why I don't really care about it that much.

For example the pioneers of the concentration camp were the British who imprisoned Boers during the Boer war but no one kicks up stink over that anymore. Its not illegal to question whether that did or did not happen.

>what is jokes

americanorphanpages.com/nazishowers.htm

Oh yeah
>Red Cross inspection said camp was a model camp and commended the Nazi's.
>Only rhetoric against this is a jew that says they were used as slave labor to clean up the camp
>All packages were delivered and the health inspection turned up green for the Jews in that camp

Oy vey they made us work for our meals

Same thing. I've foreign occupied some of your women if you catch my drift.

Because I don't want to believe that the best days are behind us.

Complaining about "muh jews" and blaming them for all our problems is literally a nigger tier attitude

ohhh man, you might want to get tested if they were anywhere near Vilseck of Graf

To this kinds of posts you just need to reply: "simo painu vittuun" and sage

Notice how when referring to death they always say 6 million Jews but never mention the gypsies or other groups Hitler killed
The camps were originally for gypsies, not Jews, who were the main workforce, which is why they were selected by the strongest and the rest killed
They never mention a million others, like the Russians killed by Germany, or the gypsies, or the soldiers, only the six million jews

elämämkoulu om vahavana sus HEHHEH KALIAA

The what? probably in the list of things that never happened

Nah ramstein. I live in the southwest. Memes aside I have actually some very good friends from the base.

>can't recognise memes as old as time itself
Fuck off you fucking redditfag

Because it didn't happen. Also sage for shill thread

cant deny something that never happend, can I?

>is literally a nigger tier attitude

I suppose if anyone would know about that it would be a Belgian. Isn't that right, Jamal?

I'm not complaining about anything anyway. I am just stating the facts. How else are we to deal with our problems unless we state who or what is responsible for them? If you want to ignore them then fine, you'll get to live in your Islamist state in a few short decades then.

Where are the piles of ashes?

you're gonna get arrested

Probably fertilizing some german farmers crops.

>It was a joke, chill

fucking normies

I have nearly zero ties to that base, army infantry vs. air force. I'm sure there are some good folks there though.

When you spend time in the Maximum Enrichment facility of your prison system I wish you the best of luck.

Isn't it funny how modern day Germany closely resembles the negative portrayal in the media of Nazi Germany?

So there's no proof then. How (((convenient)))

>the new limit was 1000 bodies a day
...we literally just went over this