Healthcare

Should fat people like boogie2988 be given access to quality healthcare?

Yes

no, they should pay for it themselves or put in a healthcare pool if they want to, a pool made of useless shits like themselves

Republicans?

He has the money to access things most Americans cant. This fat fuck is just virtue signaling.

as long as it does not fall on the taxpayer to fund his weight loss, a preventable thing.

Pay?

I have no problem as long as the fat fuck pays for it himself.

MY

What the fuck is he eating in that pic?

majonez

You're a morbidly obese guy

no, i dont want my taxmoney to be wasted for some fat cunts which are eating way to much.
fat people should be killed

They can have access, of course. But they should have to pay more for insurance. In the old days, if you were a non-smoker, you got lower cost insurance. Why should blobby fat bodies, driven by sloth get a pass.

Can we stop with these daily threads about a worthless sack of shit?

>no. they should pay for themselves

Sure, he should be given access to it. He should be able to purchase it with his money as much as anyone else.

HEALTHCARE

If they have the capital i don't see why not

Oh Jesus fucking Christ that's disgusting. Hopefully the fatty has a heart attack soon.

Yes. He is a disgrace but quit living your life jealous of him, it's even more disgraceful. Take care of yourself first, accept that society is filled with people that are worthless from your perspective and shut the fuck up

SOMEBODY

[spoiler]will have to pay[/spoiler]

That's a lot of blue cuck there. I see all the communist countries put their hands up.

27th thread created in the last 4 days

t. #nolife

SLIDE THE IMPORTANT THREADS! CREATE A NEVER ENDING TOPIC ABOUT A FATTY!

Fat cunt

>when you realize his persona is who he actually is and the "normal" boogie is an act

If.

I think its fair to say that anyone fat enough to eat straight from a mayo jar is too fat for public healthcare.

it's something i guess

>being jealous of a fatty that is getting cucked by his wife's """gay""" best friend
Lol

We don't need another hero

This is wrong, we have universal healthcare

As long as that healthcare is oriented towards making him lose weight, not just keeping him alive because muh body I can do what I want with it. The fact that he needs healthcare means he can't take care of himself, so he should get it only if he cooperates by eating healthy food and exercising.

No

No. They should be burned as fuel.

Can someone just put an end to his misery already?

If fatty are showing progress in their weight loss efforts, I wouldn't mind paying their healthcare. But fat faggots like boogie that only continue to balloon in size can fuck off; I'm not paying his healthcare.

>burgerclap has the choice of killing himself or being in a ridiculous debt for breaking a hand
>calls others cucks

How can you burn them as fuel when you need women to act as kindling. Didn't you learn anything from the holocaust?

SOMEONE WILL PAY
SOMEONE MUST PAY
EVERYONE SHOULD PAY
SOMEONE IS GONNA PAY