youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the board has changed slightly
>it's ruined
Fuck off sage

We've been in agreement since the start

>ancom flag
kys faggot

Everyone over the age of 18 should have recognized it as the most childish meme since club penguin speed runs

oh it's changed alright, turned this place into a cancerous circlejerk

This is now my ninth year on this website, and I would never say that any one board has ever been ruined. After all of this time I've realized that one of the driving, and most beautiful, elements behind Sup Forums is the nature of it's organic conversation. The website is constantly changing in response to an array of trends from the most minuscule like a new shoe on /fa/, to global political trends that alter the course of the whole website. There is simply no way to ruin a board on Sup Forums because there is no consistent conception of what that board should be. Sup Forums is simply Politically Incorrect, and what stands to be politically incorrect is variable over time, and you can see the board respond to it.

I used to get all sorts of bothered by the alt right, shills, idiots, pedowood, and even 18-1 posting on Sup Forums, but to use this website you have to realize that it is an experience, like a drug, rather than a consistent community.

This picture would be otherwise just fine but that filthy ancom flag doesn't belong there

holy shit kill yourself

this is quite insightful

>i'm a 10 year veteran

Jesus Christ there really is no escape

all Kekistanies need to be ethnically cleansed

People are so quick to forget that Sup Forums has been around since 2012. Kek faggotry and all of its related bullshit is only a recent phenomenon but has definitely lowered board quality in its relatively short lifespan.

Anyone who supports this, ironically or not, are the cancer.

>I would never say that any one board has ever been ruined
/jp/ has.

Look in your heart and you know it to be true baby

Only problem with kek is that newfags think it's a funny meme. It's not. It's real.

And that's not really a problem. Good litmus test that will remain valid forever since shills are just going to pretend to hate kek with no alterations to their strategy.

/jp/ was always complete shit. moot destroyed Sup Forums by the very act of creating it.

You have NO idea what Sup Forums was like back in 2006. It was beautiful.

why are outsiders like you so intimidated by a bunch of memes?
this means we should only double down.
anything that makes you nervous is good.

>He thinks Sup Forums was created in 2012

boards reach a climax of fun, engaging, interesting content and then degrade. with every change is a new clone of the previous board, fading and becoming more and more pale while maintaining the general topic

becuase its turning into an edgy politically aware 9gag

9gag has always been derivative of Sup Forums culture

I blame you faggots for waifu wars 2: english boogaloo.

but we're slowly turning into them

I'm about 10 years so far and this is the first "oldfag" realization. The next is that there isn't a singular board, but rather a community and you can never ruin it. People who cry about a board being ruined are newfriends who're incapable of following where the tribe of oldfags migrate to. And no, I'm not talking about 2^3 or another site. They simply run away to other boards on Sup Forums that lack moderation (or redditors)

Dude that was great.
How old are you?

Don't worry, Blepe will fix it all.

Sup Forums was never going to be anything more than this.
whether its kek or chanology, stuff that extends beyond Sup Forums and interacts with the real world will always engender some cringe.
Sup Forums is simply cringy to many. people who go here arent the best, or good people most of the time. there's only so much we can be as a site and a board and vapid memers who hold enough sway to influence an election is the full extent of it.

Preach

You blame Sup Forums? I bailed for Sup Forums immediately. It's not my fault.

most of the people posting "praise kek" and "free kekistan" are literal children

yeah thanks timmy

sit down with the rest of the class

yes, a lot

I'm not sure.

But the constant flow of "X ruined this board" threads certainly is.

it wasn't "great" he's a FUCKING moron. 18-1 spam on Sup Forums? That was the genesis of the entire board. That wasn't the 'ruining' moment, you soft fucking faggot.

Extreme moderator DESPOTISM and FAGGOTRY is what destroyed that board. It's a jewish cuck wasteland. Fucking go there now. It's nigger central. Sup Forums makes the memes now. We roll the fucking nickles. You can always tell when a board becomes SHIT because they never contribute to the zeitgeist ever again. NO INFLUENCE.

FUCKING LOSER.

Kek =/= r_thedonald. We were making kek memes before Sargon c.s. spread it to the plebbit crowd. Also 'ruined' is a gross overstatement; Sup Forums isn't 'ruined'.

It fucked OC, now everything is forced to be frogs, last time there was something "original" was AIDS Skrillex a year ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA

You take this wayy to seriously.
>inb4 fucking normies get out

It's not kek, it's the fucking redditors. They don't know jack fucking shit about politics, about the board's culture, or the memes.

>Kek =/= r_thedonald
A very false statement. This entire kek shit is based on a meme that was already dated and had been excommunicated by the anons here for becoming too mainstream (see: poopoo peepee). Then came the newfags and revived it because they had no idea that we actually hate it, and proceeded to cheer it becoming mainstream. It's about the 7th year of frogposting so far and it's REALLY getting old at this point

Just keep up the hate, guys.

It's not like they can all vote to make this a safe space.

I'd agree in some sense, though in another way it is largely relativistic. For you and I there are plenty of boards that are well past their prime - Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self, yet it is still representative of the content that those who frequent it want to see. Many demographics on Sup Forums operate as tastemakers for a brief period, and as the site seamlessly transitions from one trend to the next it isn't so much entropy of the site as it is disassociation for those who enjoyed the previous trends more than the new ones.

I'm a Patriots fan born and raised, so my distaste for it should be implicit. And if you think there is some overarching identity to Sup Forums the you've got a long way to go. It's an exercise in futility to even pretend that contribution to the community is what drives the quality of the board, especially when there is such a high level of cross posting. It's just like said. You cannot ruin something that exists in so many forms.

circlejerk is a shitty reddit word

kek is a dead meme lets move on

If your ideals are based, and the truth is on your side, the more listen to the message the better.

>Ancom flag
Definitely made an actual Sup Forumslack and not a subversive shill faggot

Yes, but Sup Forums was never good.

The only time I found doubles to be fun was when I was still in homeschool. Once you've been here long enough it seriously loses its touch.
Double gets, and by extension kek shit has always been a newfag thing to enjoy.

yeaj dude Sup Forums is like bad acid trip XDD

this
>meme magic is real
literally what
i fucking hope they are
autistic screeching the post

I've been here since 2007 ;_;

Whether you like it or not, Trump's election is by far the biggest success of this board and this includes all the frogposting that allegedly annoys you.

Now, Trump not delivering or partially delivering is a whole other topic-

>but I want /pol to remain a fringe of extremists with no impact on real life
That equates to not wanting to change things in the real world, you just want to shitpost while reality is blacked.com.

tl;dr OP is a retard or a shill

can we agree that stromfront faggots are a new thing to Sup Forums and are pretending Sup Forums has been around for literally more than half of the existence of Sup Forums?

spoiler: it hasn't

the majority of Sup Forums historically has been democrat with a smattering of libertarians. pol and the shift to the right is only something that happened within like the last 3 years. just saying, op, you're a faggot. that's all

100% ruined

>ancom flag

Sage

You're an idiot and a newfag if you think getting doubles and shitposting did anything to influence the election

>ancom are welcome here

nice try, shill.

>trying to revise history this hard
Natsoc has always been a part of Sup Forums. Hitler did nothing wrong is the oldest running meme on this site. You leftist faggots latched on to chanology and ruined Sup Forums, then went on to bitch and moan about evil nazis and libertarians beating you in arguments until m00t nuked /new/ and created Sup Forums as a containment board.

You are fucking cancer, kill yourself you eternal newfag.

no, fuck off shillriablue

when i get home i'll make a version without the ancom shit, how about that?

>b*lg*r**n shills

>tfw when i get called shareblue again

I'd like to second this thought.

The new name of /jp/ should be Touhou Culture.

>
yep

You do know that most of these neo-nazi stormfags are new to the board and they just incorrectly think they're among good company because of all the ironic racism right?

>ironic
get the fuck out