Um

really guys, what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-535691776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems like he has dirt on comey

Trump is like 10 steps ahead of these assholes. He has the evidence, then lets them lie about it, then presents it. It's glorious.

#DEFINITELYMYPRESIDENT

is Trump seriously just another fucking troll/shitposter

He thinks he's some kind of wiseguy and can threaten people like he's still in New York in the 80s.

"That's a nice house you've got there. Would be a shame if something happened to it."

or maybe the other way around??

Evidence of what?

Doesn't this more imply that Comey might have dirt on him?

>more replies than likes
leftists are MAD

when i think about it, i think it means they both have dirt on each other

how can he really do this? i like trump but i think sometimes he forgets he's president and how closely monitored everything he says is

wiretapping, sedition, shady money being moved around. people forget he's the President now. he has access to EVERY PIECE of classified intelligence.

Trump raped Comey and filmed it?

he seems very resentful against comey,i thought they broke up on good terms can someone give me a non ironic rundown please?

"tapes" as in "tapes that wont surface but will be in the media as proof of something"

much like the Democrat ran Russian Hoax, where there are no proofs

>just another troll
>literally trolling from the POTUS account
>enraging butthurt liberals every fucking day for 8 years
he's the ultimate shitposter m8

>Doesn't this more imply that Comey might have dirt on him?

please explain how you come to this conclusion user. I find it MUCH more likely that Trump is waiting for Comey to lie and warning him that it will not be tolerated.

Comey fucked up I bet.

Its means that hes sick of being public enemy #1 and the victim of so much slander and that he's officially gone nuclear.

Even Trump doesn't imply that Comey would be lying. As usual, the cardinal sin to Trump is leaking. Until he's doing the leaking, anyway.

If Trump and Comey had confidential conversations, then Trump has already betrayed that confidentiality, and there's no reason left for Comey to stay quiet about those conversations.

>threatening a witness

Even if Trump is innocent, he is now guilty of threatening a witness. Guy is an idiot. I'm so glad you guys voted him in. This year has been really fun.

Checked for quads of truth

Why did you think we voted for this man? He's one of us

The operative symbols in the tweet are " ", that surround the word tapes, as in "tapes". To you, millenial cuck fuck this is supposed to imply sarcasm or irony.

Throw that on top of obstruction of justice. We'll have a pretty full plate before too long.

Yeah 20 years ago that tactic could've worked. No longer.

I REALLY want to hear those tapes now.

trump dun goofd

>quads
>kangaroo fucker
>yes.

True.

It will be hilarious if he is innocent of all the Russia shit but still gets prosecuted for obstruction/threatening.

>The pee tape is going to leak

We're living in the best timeline

>I am the one who wiretaps
*walks into intelligence and law enforcement community briefing room armed with two fully automatic tape recorders in his pocket*
>I'm not in here to learn anything old from you, you're in here to learn something new from me

5 DIMENSIONAL pentagramic Texas hold em

literally no one knows what the fuck is going on. if they act like they do they are more than likely flat-out wrong and being subverted

Why did he use Better like he's some sort of ghetto thug?

Also why are the tapes implied, are they ironic tapes, is there an implied wink?

Yeah, he may end up being the cleanest member of his campaign when it comes to actually dealing with Russia, but he's not doing himself any favors at this point.

He is probably referring to imaginary tapes, much like the imaginary proof in the media that Trump colluded with Russians.

The quotation marks means he's threatening to use the benevolent faction of the deep state's ultra-advanced version of the lyrebird voice mimicry AI tech to fabricate a tape where Comey says he likes touching kids

soundcloud.com/user-535691776

How is an admonisment not to lie "threatening a witness"

Sounds like Trump has a tape of Comey and him talking about crooked Hillary.

THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES THREATENED A PRIVATE CITIZEN ON TWITTER FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE.

HE IS A FUCKING PETULANT CHILD AND PEOPLE WHO STILL SUPPORT HIM ARE COMPLETE MORONS

Theres nothing confidential about tapes of the President and comey. Every president is recorded 24/7 while in the white house, its how we got those hilarious lbj tapes. No, this isn't a thteat to comney, he knows this and wouldn't leak anything anyways. This is bait, now that comney has something to "leak" the media's hand is forced, they are going to have to try to interview him. Smart money is comney will politely say fuck off. I hate to say it but 5d chess.

Where did Trump say anything about Comey lying?

Comey was already blabbering away to the press and it sounds like he might have been lying and Trump is saying he could prove Comey lied.

>muh imaginary proof

They can't publish the proof until he goes through trial, because if it becomes public, it stops being evidence and can't be used in court.

U MAD?

Your butthurt is why I support him.

If Comey wants Trump jailed, he won't leak anything.

Leaks = can't be used in court

The FBI is playing it close to the chest

>might have been lying

Where and when? Don't be vague like Trump is.

/thread

see They can't publish "proof" or "evidence" because they have nothing and he is cleared by CIA and NSA, the leading ICs of US..

RELEASE THE TAPES!!!

How long can tump keep up this level of damage control

oh my fucking God

>dox trump
>get fired
>trump proceeds to dox himself for fun
truly an ascended shitposter

>Says an incrasingly nervous taco bender for the 47th time this year and then laughs nervously amd sweats out a single bead of grease.

>Doesn't this more imply that Comey might have dirt on him?
Yeah, it totally makes sense to tell a coldblooded killer that has a gun pointed at you "hey, don't pull that trigger, or else!"

Again, no. They can't because then it's not admissible in court.

I'm not saying they have it, I'm saying EVEN if they had it, they wouldn't be able to publish it.

So you can't just assume they don't have evidence just because it isn't being published. It's a fallacy.

>lmao i don't care if we're being controlled by a cabinet full of literal turkish, saudi and russian shills, or that my president routinely does dumb shit that either compromises the position of the US or casts doubt on his mental competencies, all i care about is SJWs BTFO!!!11 BUTTHURTZ LIBRUL TEARS lol! praise kok!

pathetic

would make no sense to be the other way around.

if that were the case then he wouldnt be threatening with a recording of what was said.

You get me wrong. I want Trump to stay the full 8 years, or longer if he changes the laws.

These have been the most hilarious months ever.

>'trump is guilty of x'
>trump asks for release of evidence pertaining to x
>t-this damage control! drumpf is finished!

Are you stupid? They outright deny that they have evidence. They don't say "we have, but we can't show", they outright tell you, both CIA and NSA, that they don't have evidence.

They are NOT SAYING "WE HAVE EVIDENCE, CAN'T MAKE IT PUBLIC".

They are saying "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE."

Comey just told the press that before he was fired Trump had demanded Comey's loyalty over dinner.

Everyone is mad that he is the biggest shitposter in the world. None of you niggers will ever be able to compete.

>Again, no. They can't because then it's not admissible in court.
thats not true, even if it was illegally obtained, the judge can admit it if they think the benefit outweighs the risk of a precedent being set and abused in the future.

Give it up. Trump is gonna be impeached here soon.

FBI doesn't deny.

NSA and CIA directors are also under investigation.

The FBI runs the USA behind the curtain.

How dense are you.

Comey lied when he gave that press conference about Clinton's handling of classified material and said that "intent" was needed to prosecute.

Does this sound to you like something Trump wouldn't do?

James Comey denied collusion claims on a live testimony that's available to all and any interested person in Youtube..

>you can not leak bits of a conversation to make someone look bad
and why does it have to be some conversation they had which comey is not supposed to leak

Why is the president of the US demanding loyalty from someone who should be unbiased and only has to answer to the constitution and law?

How is "you better not break your Non Disclosure Agreement" a threat? NDA's last for 5 years and if you break any NDA (or whatever national security equivalent is) your liable for any perceived damages. You think that suddenly Comey is fired he's allowed to breach national security laws?
No wonder so many spics are leaving Mexico if it's full of dumb fucks like you.

This is the only guy ITT that knows what Trump is talking about in that tweet

IDK, but our opinion is irrelevant. Only what actually happened is relevant.

He means their conversation may have been recorded should comey try to fuck him.

Comey let Don do butt stuff

Mohamed I have no idea what you just said or tried to argue.

try to learn englihs a bit more before posting again.

>comey claims something happened
>retards believe it without question
wooooooooow

The president shouldn't. But maybe he didn't and Comey completely lied and Trump can prove it.

Hint for retards: Comey was lying and Trump has tape proofs that he lied

Angry shill is angry

>they

you mean the CIA, FBI, NSA?
or the senate intelligence committee?

I think hes trying to bait them into overreacting. Bannon is fond of an author that writes books about probability and chaos and exploiting it. I suspect when he wants something done he tries to create the most chaotic situation possible.

The claim wasn't made by me. In fact, it was made by you, nigger.

are you mexican or something?

Mexican standoff. We both either die or walk away.

Comey also breached the chain of command going solo with the Clinton e-mail hearing IIRC. TO my understanding, he skipped over the entire DOJ to do that, which is a quite a big no no.

CIA and NSA deny any evidence existing of Trump-Russia collusion. FBI has denied it too, and James Comey has denied it too.

So I don't understand HOW the FUCK is the story still going on??

The best there is. Open up your mouth, you cockholster

Comey is the White House leaker

>redhat is a redhat

Diane Feinstein denied it too.

This is what it sounds like Trump's tweet is saying in context of all that just happened.

>head of state fires head of the federal law enforcement agency for investigating if foreign powers helped him get elected after praising him for investigating his main opponent which helped him get elected and then threatens him with blackmail over the internet if he speaks to the press

this is like something from some third world african dictatorship lmao

I'm literally watching the latest one where he says there is collusion and they will do it again until we stop them.

And he also literally says "Russia is controlling our government"

The mexia is calling it Watergate so he's tolling with it.

>"the leaker"
>one

lel

Lol. Dipshit. Nice talking point you got from CNN. You wouldn't understand the law if it bit you in the ass nigger

AHAAHAHAHHAA

this is "B-BUT HILLARY!" with another person

what a fucking retard

Why Comey got fired.

Did they ultimately find out who the whistleblower was? There was someone who told Trump and then Nunes about the unmasking.

Also, it seems like Schiff and everyone in that House committee stopped talking to the media.

He skipped the DOJ because the DOJ would protect Hillary.

Same as he was going to skip Sessions

Nope. Keep trying though nigger

This is all it boils down to.

Let's not forget that the presidents are recorded 24/7.
Imagine being asked by Trump to sit down and listen to every last grunt coming out of Obamas mouth since Day 1 of the inauguration. Eventually you here a familiar voice... it's a James-fucking-Comey!
Oh, what was that? What did he say? He said he'll help Hillary bury evidence and evade criminal prosecutions? For a sweet pay off?
Woah.