Republican House

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
He's going to get away with it, isn't he?

It depends on just how spineless the Republicans are. Either they'll have any moral decency and stop the charade, or they'll take a giant shit on our country and bend over backwards for Putin's borscht-like jizz.

Get away with what?

Yes, he will get away with it. His allies (tenuous as that alliance may be) benefit greatly from him distracting the world press while they make backroom deals and undermine things like net neutrality. They'll pretend nothing is going on for the next 4 years.

Evading prosecution for his collusion with the Russian government in the lead-up to the election.

PROOFS

The intelligence agencies are compiling the proofs as we type. Or did you think they were going to sit back and let themselves get fucked? Totally sounds like something the CIA would do, right?

Surely this is the end of drumpf

Nope.

He just shitcanned the digitial launch feature on new aircraft carriers, which would have made the warhawks tons of money.

They're gonna turn on him.

People give waaaaay too much credit.

Trump is an idiot. He's not a smart man. Yeah, he made a lot of money, but you don't have to be smart to do that.

So I really don't think that there's some big conspiracy and deals with Putin. I'm not sure Trump would know how to pull that off.

I think he fired Comey because he wanted to look tough and he didn't want anybody investigating him. I'm sure some shady shit would come up in the investigation (everyone who runs a business does shady shit), but nothing to do with Russia.

I think he actually didn't think that firing Comey would be a big deal.

He is not smart, he is not a politician and he doesn't think things through.

And that's why he will fuck himself over really hard sooner or later.

screenshotted.

MUH RUSSIANS!

Away with what, exaxtly?

Part time shitskin shilling this hard.

what did he collude with them about?

>Muh russians
Now where have I heard this before?

Citation needed.

Give a specific event and or person he colluded with about something.

I can tell you very specific things that Hillary did that were against the law, why can you guys only say very vague statements?
Why do you ignore continual denials by the people in charge that there is any evidence?
Why do you ignore that it all started on Wikileaks as a strategy for Hillary to win by making up connections between Donald Trump and Russia?

I hope the Russia investigation continues. And I hope it turns out that Hillary is being investigated. I noticed a pattern of hers - every time she accused someone else of doing something, it was something she herself had done or been involved in.

no really, thanks for the insight, I see your point now

>6 months in
>Nothing made public yet, compared to Shillary's emails being all over the fucking internet
>THE EVIDENCE IS BEING COMPILED SMHFPURMPF BTFO FOREVER

The intelligence agency keeping their secret intelligence on Trump secret is evidence for there not being secret evidence? While the emails that cost Hillary an election but ultimately were not evidence of wrongdoing were secret evidence even though we all know about it and it wasn't actual evidence? What?

So if the deep state has anything on him, they would have used it by now, right? Is all they are doing just trying to make him look like a huge fuckup? He's playing into their hands if that is the case.

They're building a case so large that even Republicans in Congress will have no choice but to impeach him.

He's already been cucked, now he will be removed.

It takes this long to gather evidence?

And I will help in any way I can, for free.

When you're building a case involving collusion between a billionaire and a foreign nation it is.

Why else would he ask Comey for a loyalty pledge?

Trump dindu nuffin he a good boy

>get away

with what? making libs literally reeeeeeee their pants on a daily basis?

You fucking ameritards will fuck both Russia and US economy with pointless sanctions without a single proof because the same intelligence agencies that caused Iraq war over nothing are again pusing you to another conflcit.