Was Obama that bad?

Well Sup Forums?

worst president in US history. even worse than Harding and Wilson, which says a lot

yes. by every measurable economic metric he was a failed president actively working against the people. unemployment, wages, trade, national debt, you name it he made it worse. absolute piece of shit.

IS THIS REAL LIFE

I dont know, carter was the worst one in my opinion.

yep. this.

Not really, he was basically a status quo neocon.

hehehehehe

He did alright with what he had to put up with. Obama kept getting cock blocked by John Boehner preventing him to getting some actual work done. Not much progress. Thx Boehner, you stupid asshole.

His health insurance act is literally looting stockholder payouts and dividends from Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to the tune of at this point near $300BN. Are you saying the illegal theft of the GDP of a small country is "not really that bad"? Just to create an unsustainable insurance market? That doesn't even guarantee healthcare because the premiums are so exorbitant that people who actually have jobs and families run the risk of lapsing on their increased premiums; thus being charged more for /not/ having health insurance coverage? All in the name of supporting a dysgenics program to keep the poor and stupid, welfare-bound democratic demographic in "good" health?

None of that sounds bad to you?

I can argue for his first term, but his second term was abysmal. He literally sat back and watched cities burned and looted over "hand up don't shoot."

Seemed like a reasonable guy, at least on a personal level. Policy-wise, I have my complaints.

Agreed. Hard to top Carter as worst.
He was basically chocolate Bush with identity politics sprinkled on top. So, yes, he was that bad.

Yes, he is that bad.

I saw his speech at the Harward innauguration for black student. The fucker was telling them that in this system, they will never amount to anything. A black president of United States!
That was when I realized that he isn't a nigger, he is a leftist first and foremost.

Carter was based. He wanted to stop the wars and culture of consumerism.

just here to sprinkle a little sage

>Listen to Obongo's exist speech
>hurrrr racism, ebil whitey
>Think about places like Baltimore and Detroit which under obama got a black mayor, black judges, black police force yet crime only went up
>We've had NO terrorism!
>Think about Europe getting hit several times thanks to the US amongst others who destroyed Libya and Syria so now every nigger and kebab flee up north to our promised lands of welfare

Obama is a mudslime traitor, he needs to hang, i hope he fucking gets killed soon.

First term was okay because he was a fresh face and not another Bush/Clinton.

Second term was REALLY bad, to the point where I'm sure that it's what led to Trump being president. Shit didn't improve and Hillary was in the mindset that "let's keep this going" when it clearly wasn't working. People were forced to be on the ACA, and Obamacare premiums shot up so now regular people were footing the bill. The last four years were right wing people getting really pissed because criticizing Obama's plans just made you a stupid racist. People got tired of being stuck with the bill and also being treated like "fuck you, pay for me".

Lets see...

>racial violence an tensions at all time high
>economy in shambles
>cowed to Iran
>spied on journalists
>used IC as political weapon
>forced banks to fund lefty activists
>wholesale unmasking
>created generation of terrorists with 8 year drone campaign
>made expensive healthcare even more un-affordable with unsustainable system
>1% has more wealth than ever, oddly

yeah, bang up job.