Why was South Park so soft on Hillary?

Whose thumb were they under? What was the story here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBzhvsFRMs
youtube.com/watch?v=FRCa3XsO558
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco
youtu.be/L_ZNoPONhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't watched that shit in years

>be liberal but don't want to be obviously partisan
>make milktoast level jokes
>see? See?

Creator of South Park are jews

The parent company told them to shill for Hillary. In the past they were never soft on Hillary or Gore for that matter

They lost their edge. Sold it for in-status.

They're just libertarians. Equal opportunity offenders. Plus, Shillary was too anemic. detached, and complacent. She defeated herself.

They really fucked up the Trump part. They should have had Trump as himself rather than Mr Garrison pretending to be him

they are just rich and jewish OP idk what you expect
>lol they make fart jokes so redpilled trigger le sjw XD

This, she is a literal walking joke without SP lampooning her, it would be akin to beating a dead horse at this point.

The last three seasons have set an unprecedented standard for being garbage, I'd literally rather watch the ziplining episode 30 times instead

It's gotten a lot worse, the last season was a fucking mess. They were banking on Hillary winning and had to hastily edit the episode last minute.

South park made her into a bigger retard than Garrison. Garrison was literally trying to throw the election, and she was too stupid and scripted to let him throw it.

Retards here will say its because Matt and Trey are liberals despite them being outspoken meme libertarians. The real reason is because Hillary is so uninteresting and boring that its hard to make funny jokes about her.

Also that season in particular was complete unfunny shit so it may have just been that.

>a show on Comedy Central leans left
>Not only are you surprised but you legitimately have no idea whose thumb they are under

Lurk more

>ziplining episode

Sup Forums basically had done their work for them if they wanted to make fun of shillary

It's a show on comedy central... What do you expect?...
Funny how they suddenly got such an intense craving for a turd sandwich.

I didn't consider them soft on her.
It just... Hilary is sad. She's pathetic. It doesn't make for the best comedy.
If you look at how South Park makes fun of leftwing popular culture, and consider Hilary is the personification of it, what left did they have to sling at her directly?

Because pic is related?

It's a shame they didn't do a weekend at bernie's episode after the side of beef incident.

one is a legit cuck with wife that has a black son and the jew is a oil driller

both have lost their touch with common people and for the first time took a side and it blew up in their face.

if they wanna fix things then first off drop the garrison trump strawman because its fucking retarded

>tfw I like the zip lining episode

Comedy central probobly passed down some kind of order to. They have mads fun of hillary and SJWs before, i doubt matt and trey actully went sjw

They've been ripping on hillary and Bill for 20 years. Go back and watch The Snuke.

what the fuck is that hairline

>She's pathetic. It doesn't make for the best comedy.

Basement dwellers memed away my sides for months

Trey and Matt have always been liberal caricatures, amazing how quickly they forgot about Islam as soon as joking about it became 'problematic', they let CC censor their work even though they clearly don't need the money or the show anymore, sell out hacks.

remember the part where they basically called her a robot controlled by her handlers in the debate scene?

Even then, the situation surrounding her is crazy but she's totally normal in it. The truth is that Hillary is just boring. She's manufactured every single thing about her persona, and every awful thing she does is done for her through others. And you never even find evidence of her telling people to do it, you just find evidence of other people telling other people to do it. That's how far removed she is from the machinery that was promoting her for its own agenda. That's not really entertaining in a wacky comedy style.

They didn't want to get accidented

>they didnt think trump stood a chance of winning
>wanted to crap on him hard for a short time
>they went soft on hillary because they planned on crapping on her for the next few seasons
>had no timeline/story for a trump victory so left several plotholes/deadends in story
>rushed the second half of the season; the trump victory episode they made in under a week
>made fun of him so bad that they made it pretty stale near the end
>was a pretty bad season all around

Cause they are pro-clinton. I fucking hate it when the fanboys were constantly defending South park. All they did was re-use the turd sandwich joke and make a small reference to her emails and just bashed Trump every minute they had and the dumbfucks still had the balls to say that southpark was still balanced.

Done with South Park. Also isn't it funny that before they had a show about lecturing people who to vote for?

no they really dont like trump which is ok but like the rest of hollywood they didnt try to understand on why he gained momentum

they got so assblasted that they had to delay their video game as well and redo some of the writing

they didn't want to commit suicide by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head

This. They said when they killed off Trump, they thought he had zero chance of becoming President. Then the next season happened with Garrison, and they thought he had zero chance of becoming President. That's why the episode that was made after the election was called "First Man" because it was about Bill Clinton and they had assumed Hillary was going to win. I like South Park, but the last season wasn't very funny. I think they probably will recover though. They are self proclaimed moderates, and I would hope smarter than just attacking the low hanging fruit of Trump.

Yeah the show is fucking stupid now. Too much continuous storyline between episodes. I miss being able to sit down and watch random episodes without being confused what's going on

because theyre democrats?

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBzhvsFRMs
youtube.com/watch?v=FRCa3XsO558
youtube.com/watch?v=q0IXsACBRco

And then said she is actually compentent and experienced politician even though she is dumb. They not just bashed trump but they also defended hillary more than the couple of seconds that they bashed her.

holy shit

If the game's Trump jokes suck as much as ssn 20, I'm not playing that shit

It was going to go a lot harder on her in the original outline for the season - she was going to become president and go fucking crazy on men - leading to a slightly different version of the SpaceX plot.

But the studio put all their money on Clinton winning so when Trump won their entire plan for the season imploded. You can see how this is reflected in how the different arcs in the show panned out - they were able to save most of Gerald's "troll" plot (which was gold), but everything else was a jumbled, improvised mess.

I'd say they were pretty much in the middle. They definitely didn't favor any candidate. They did the douche and turd type thing again.

the interns the billionaire jews pay to write the show don't do such a great job I guess, shocker eh?

They fell for the "muh 97% chance of winning" meme.

some sort of jewish/mud alien insect hybrid was gestated

You know they're making fun of anti semitism right? South Park is the most pro kike of all adult shows in TV, yes more than Simpsons and Family Guy.

Comedy Central playing a more active role to ensure Queen Hillary gets in.

Everyone knows Trey and Matt are centrists wile the channel is lib as fuck. They grilled Hillary in that 24 spoof where her vagina vored some poor secret service agent.

Also where the Hill Dawg thing started.

and as well as know, that's teeeeeeeerible
youtu.be/L_ZNoPONhqw

Remember when South Park episodes weren't dated a week afterwards?

Nope. Current events has been a staple of the show forever.

I believe this past season was made this way intentionally. The entire season was based on trolling. They may have had other sub stories to the season, but, the basis was on internet trolling.

The season in itself is a troll on it's fans to create outrage. Bring in characters and let them go nowhere (see member berries).

Now they may have had a conclusion to the season that revolved around Hillary winning but when Trump won, then turn the entire season into a troll. And that is exactly what they did.

If a poll was taken I bet this would be considered the worst season they ever put out.

A jew and a literal cuck make the show. Figure it out.

Are you really trying to defend a show where the protagonist is the jewish creator self insert gary stu that is always shown as superior to a white anti semite character and making direct huge ass speech to the audience how jews are cool at the end of the episode because they made ONCE a 30 seconds joke about jews looks?

Ok then

It was only a few episodes here and there and it didn't start until season 5. Now its entire fucking seasons.

>Comedy Central playing a more active role to ensure Queen Hillary gets in.

They're still playing this role. They have that new show President coming out. They had Little Bush, but, left Obama alone.

no not all, I'm just fucking around.

They didn't want to be suicided.

fuck man they had the hilldawg herself on broad city aka yass jew kabala queen slay women are funny tv.

cuz they're all jewish

>You know they're making fun of anti semitism right?
I could not care less about "making fun" of either side.

Also, Brazil has been pushing kike agenda non-stop for the past few days. Several Brazil anons were pushing a Israeli election yesterday. If you are using a Brazilian proxy to push your kike agenda you can KYS right now you fucking kike.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael
#EndJewishPrivilege

South Park is literally pro kike propaganda.Every single episode makes fun of anti semitism, and they never ever made a real joke about jews.

As much as i love SP, last season was shit

Simple answer.

>Muh kike interpretation
Again, I do not care. The fact that a show had the nerve to call out Jews, even in a backhanded way, is more than what most of the kike networks will show.

>injecting your faggy politics into your faggy little TV shows and hobbies

its a fucking cartoon. how underage are you?

also, trump is a way easier target. south park's goal from day 1 has been to offend, and no one gets offended easier than trump and his merry band of cuckolds.

Look at the producers and you can guess their agenda

Their storyline for the season was going to be that people only wanted Trump for nostalgia (the memberberries) controlling them and they would defeat Trump by resisting them. When Trump won their story made no sense. It has to be one of their most pathetic moments for sure.

It was never really funny in the first place cringy pleb tier humor

JUST

BLACKED

Season 20 had a few (very few) funny moments, but I wanna know how they are going to handle Garrison in season 21. They better not leave him as president because that shit sucked.

Because (((comedy central)))

Are you a fucking South Park shill? They never made fun of jews, they make fun of ANTI SEMITISM, the creator of the show is jewish,the protagonist is jewish and his self insert gary stu that is always right, the main antagonist of the show is anti semite,so far they made satire of anti semitism in 99% of the episodes, they made fun of trump for an entire season but supported hillary, they made many pro open immigration and refugee episodes.

They made fun of people who "memed" trump into presidency, they browse this place, and are direclty making fun of here while desperatly defending jews.

So yes is a 100% pro kike show.

The main character I guess would be Stan as most episodes surrounds him. Kyle is his best friend. And cartman the anti Semite is now pro sjw.

Jews make fun of Jews in a backhanded way all the damn time. It's a way to disarm you for more brainwashing. Stop watching kike shit.

Not arguing either way, but they had an episode many seasons back where the Goobacks were coming back in time to America and taking all the jobs, speaking their own gibberish and failing to learn english, etc. The end conclusion was a bit centrist where Stan says he understands they want to come over to better their lives but letting them all in would destroy their own country. Their solution is then to make the future better by fixing the present which was a bit faggy but at least they addressed some real issues.

As for the current season is was 100% intentionally attacking Trump nonstop and was not at all funny probably slightly due to him winning, but they failed overall. South Park has become less funny over the past 3 or so seasons.

When South Park starts feeling dull and out of touch, it's like when you start becoming smarter than your parents.

Bullshit, they made fun of jews plenty of times, watch this one anime episode when Kyle doesn't have willpower to ditch illegal weapons, because he's to jewy to throw away his money

because Comedy Central was team hill
youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

The solution is a bigass pile of men making gay sex

top kek

came to post this

I'm also done with south park, until the next season comes around.

They made fun of jewish jokes of money.
South Park is the most direct kike propaganda in TV history, don't try to defend this shit.

what about the jew planet which broadcasts earth as a reality show? they have huge jew noses and are degenerate and jewy

Norm MacDonald did a good job of it tho

>dating/marrying/reproducing with a woman that has a NBA players name tattooed on her arm

y'all are cucking with me aren't you?

>Germany
>humor

The worst thing about this picture is that fucking suit he's wearing. I have zero dress sense and it still disgusts me.

Pretty simple, Viacom owns comedy central and they donated between 25,000 to 50,000 dollars to the clinton campaign.

The fuck is up with those shoes?

Guy's a fucking millionaire and he looks like a russian new-rich trying to look elegant

I know, the last time I watch southpark was 2008

>goes to barber
>"Yeah?"
>"Just fuck my entire life up, senpai."

>cringy pleb tier
The calling card phrase of the teenage asperger

Satire of anti semitism, the whole episode was satire of stereotype.

South Park creator (((Matt Stone))) is like France new President Macron, he calls himself "moderate" but he is a hardcore pro jew and immigration.

cause they suck now