Bf wants to break up because I aborted my baby

>bf wants to break up because I aborted my baby

How do I explain to him that my body means my choice?

Kill yourself dirty child murdering mongoloid

Stay calm sven, it's a bait thread

> you killed the foetus that belong him as well as to you
> he wants to break up, instead off simply murder you

It's his body and his choice.

break up with him instead. he probably a conservatshit, can't explain to them because muh bible, muh god mufaka.

Aborted at how many months?

It's no longer just your body when a child is conceived. You are a murderer. Take responsibility for your actions.

maybe you shouldnt have got pregnant in the first place if you did not want a baby

slut

It's your choice to murder your baby. So plz make the same right choice with yourself.

LARP thread.

Tits or GTFO

This

You're a monster you committed murder.

all threads on pol are LARPing

this is a satire board you fucking newfag.

>1 post by this ID
>Low energy bait

Sage this shit

is it too hard to swallow a prevention pill? You ginourmus slut?

It's so sad the lengths people will go to in order to get attention.

His mind his choice.

He doesn't like that you killed his son, that's totally fine. You must understand that actions have consequences. You killed his son, he left you. Move on you slut.

Start by deleting system32

Like checking those gets.
Sad, indeed.

If you're too stupid to figure out contraceptives, then you probably shouldn't have kids anyway. Congratulations on the abortion. Keep up the good work.

Good. We don't need any more stupid parents raising kids that turn out to be degenerates.

>but life is precious
Some is, most isn't.

Next time you're in a chopper you should jump.

is there a fucking Sup Forums service that makes edgy, controversial posts because there's no way there are so many organic, 'grab 'em by the pussy' ones.

Well if he wasn't going to marry you, then you don't want to keep it

Virgin

He is a good man and you clearly deserve worse.

Explain to him that the baby was inhabiting your body, your sovereign property, without paying rent, thus violating the NAP and justifying action against it.

wtf i love abortion now

> 1 post by id ..
fuckn sage

You shouldn't have told him about being pregnant and the abortion in the first place dumbass. I got one secretly behind my husbands back before we got married. He still doesn't know to this day.

You fucked up badly girl.

By aborting yourself instead of the baby
>Sage