Your creation

Sup Forums, i want you to take a good look at this.
you created this and now when normies think of you, this is what they imagine because this is how you are advertised to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why Sup Forums should NEVER mix with Reddit. They're like that annoying kid at school that always took things too far and ruined it for everyone.

hell yhea

"Normie" is possibly the most cancerous term that has ever been created here.

> normies
> thinking

Choose one.

I'll check those digits.

Hopefully they'll get annoyed by all the bullshit threads and leave so the board can return to relative normality. I doubt the still threads will ever leave though. We definitely pissed off plenty of people in positions of power this past year alone to warrant that thinking.

RAREEEEE

"Stay woke niggaz."
I don't see how this is relevant. Sargon is not alt-right, Milo is an alt-light faggot which Sup Forums hates and pepe was appropriated by normies a long time ago. WHATTHEFUCKVER

I wish nakedape was one there too

I thought he wa.... oh shit that's Nigel.

>Caring about a turkish rapebaby

You have to go back to The_Cuckolds.

Change that nigger-thing into Odin and you got something desu

r/t_d makes for a very convenient scapegoat if played right

Oh, and we need Varg

So embarrassing. This whole le ebin god emperor trump kekistani pride-shit is the worst thing that has happened to Sup Forums

It's Sargon of Akkad.

It wasn't played right, though. They felt like we were one and the same, and now Sup Forums is filled with people from the_donald

Lurk more

t. newfag

The kekistan/kek shit has gotten out of hand.

Says the normie. Get out.

Sargon introduced me to Sup Forums
He taught me the virtues of Bernie Sanders
We must all help the poor
Praise kek

I reiterate.

It's been like this for years. With everything they see here, from memes to fucking politics.

If it keeps 14-17 year old boys from becoming lefty pieces of shit, I'm okay with it.

If every "normie" becomes a "le redpilled" then society as a whole has come back from the brink of destruction.

>b-but it's cringe!
Lick my ass up and down, lick it til your tongue turns doodoo brown.

Only normalfags use the term "normie"

Faggot

>But m-muh safe space sanctuary
>Make Sup Forums great again
>Awoo~ faggots get out

>caring at all about "normie" opinions
get out.

The thing is, those redpilled normies will just turn into the basic "muh civic nationalism" people.
They will still punch right and go after you if you try to be pro-white

who cares

Normie wasnt created here

normie is an old word.

I'm just taking all the Nazi memes you guys make and red pill my fence sitting friends.

Better that than leftist.

>The thing is, those redpilled normies will just turn into the basic "muh civic nationalism" people.
Which is a shitton better that what they were turning into ten years ago.

>They will still punch right and go after you if you try to be pro-white
That was going to happen either way. I'd rather get into a heated discussion with a "civic nationalist" than a progressive.

1. These kids are going to be on the internet eating memes every day
2. It's either "xD Redpill" memes or lefty memes

Getting mad that they're being cringey tryhards is missing the bigger picture.

Normie was popularised by /r9k/ cucks who leaked out to other boards. Before that it was normalfag which was used here

Fuck civilization the majority of Sup Forums wants an apocalypse

this user gets it.

Only a normie would say this

this happens with nearly everything Sup Forums does. i'm used to it

Who gives a fuck?

I don't know why you are upset about this. Sargon is doing this all his Kekistan shit to openly mock identity politics, including white nationalism, SJW cuckery. He not even hiding it.

normie poustokipreos

But weren't we all like this at one point? Why are you so sure they'll turn up for the "worst"? Even if they do it'll still be better than becoming shitlibs. Hell, I used to watch things like the amazing atheist which was basic bitch tier.

This desu. Cringe as it is sometimes, its still better that this is catching on instead of more leftist/feminist/sjw cancer.

this is because people on reddit ARE that annoying kid at school that always took things too far and ruined it for everyone.

>i'm used to it
As you should be.

But wait, are you saying shareblue CAN'T convince you to somehow raid reddit because they're regurgitating memes like they've done for a decade?

I always liked Dr William Pierce's term better: "Lemmings"

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

>Chanology 2.0

Fucking newfag this happens every time, who cares, we won. I'd take the Donald redditors any day over leftist cancer

This

Muh Reddit muh sekrit club muh normies get out reee is more cringy than anything from the_donald

We need to devise a final solution to the "Le Kekistan XD" cringefest.