EVIL BLUMPH SIGNS! REEEEEEE!!!!!!!

>Student freaks out at Donald Trump sign on campus
archive.is/MQVEI

youtube.com/watch?v=cG8JuJ3IDEA

Press R to REEEEEEEE back at her, Sup Forums

that poor woman was raped. i heard the scream. we must bleave her

GRUNF GRABBED HER BY THE PUSS PUSS

DONNNNNNNARLGOMFFFF

I see libt6ards doing this more and more is this some "resist" tactic they are teaching the sheeple in college or something?

DOMMAALGOMPHHH

Pepe's favourite performance art

is this s new queen?!!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>She's an art major
>OOOOOOOUUGGGHHHHH

My fucking sides, image these people in common work places Jesus Christ.

You kisama....

Fuck me, those two women who came to see if she needed help. I don't know who I find more contemptible.

Can I suggest we have a bunch of anons post videos of them REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing so we can black back all liberals with gusto!?

But what the fuck is the bitch actually doing?

Is she drawing a magic circle? Or what?

teme fuzakena!

Also, autistic screeching in real life is as cringy as other memes outside internet.

He should've attempted an Exorcism on the spot.

>Archive
today op was a pretty cool guy

well it's called "Autistic screeching" for a reason, lad.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Literally like an autistic 5 year old child

God, I can't imagine how painful her throat must be after all that

It's her own version of REEEEEEEE

It's just shitty liberal trolling

They are both fucking idiots.

Who spends their freetime holding up Trump signs on college campuses?

I hate them both and shitty OP for advertising his shitty post in other threads

>other posts

bitch i dropped it in one.

>Who spends their freetime holding up Trump signs on college campuses?
There is no reason to hate him just because he does that.

At this point you can consider it a service to society. It exposes who are the crazy people on the left.

she's an actress right? they paid her to be retarded for propaganda or a school project, right?

This is spooky
Scary people
I don't want to go outside anymore

>BOTH SIDES ARE EQUALLY STUPID, DON'T YOU DIRTY GOYIM FUCKING GET IT!?!?!?!

As someone who never been to US and only see this crazy campus shit on the internet, I wonder if it really is so common as it looks, or not really and it only looks that way because US a big country.

Anyway cant really imagine this happening here. For sure everyone would make a video, it would be in news and everyone would laugh his ass off. Girl would probably get bullied.

Flonald prumpf

And these people wonder why the public is starting to turn against them.

Fucking Hell, if a Trump sign is enough to send that bimbo into a screeching fit, I can't imagine what the real world will be like for her.

That bitch was possessed. It wasn't Trump's name that made her lose her shit. It was Jesus's name.

yes but at least leftism will die.

Most of the SJW stuff is controlled oppo but it's for the better.

It's tantamount to going to a factory in the midwest with DUMP TRUMP signs and standing there with a camera. In a large enough groups there is always one nutjob.

I hate him because he doesn't have a job, it must be the week with the number of kids on campus and it is certainly midafternoon. Most people I have seen in the US like this are typical middle aged men abusing a disability check.

>anime
fuck you.

on an anime image board, user.

You just made your punishment worse

[posessed screeching]

t. Psycho screaming bitch from the video.
Please take your meds.

You've migrated to an anime website. Respect the cultural heritage or fuck off to where you came from.

>It's tantamount to going to a factory in the midwest with DUMP TRUMP signs
No it's not. Maybe he wanted a discussion. Maybe he wanted a debate. Maybe he wanted dialogue.
A college campus is perfect for such things.

If this is art, then a pajeet shitting in the streets is art too I guess.

Psychologists are analyzing Trump left and right. Why don't they analyze these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Any midsized to large campus has idiots show up with trump signs, abortion signs (pictures of aborted fetuses on billboards), religious nuts, etc. at least once a semester. This combined with the number of students 20,000+ just leads to more videos. These "Activist" always have cameras on them, they are expecting it, and it just spreads from there.

>literally autistic screeching

wtf is wrong with these ppl

It's probably """""""""""""'harassment"""""""""""""""""" if they do that to her.

>These "Activist" always have cameras on them
Might want to consider the posibility those cameras are for their protection.

>Any midsized to large campus has idiots show up
College isn't a kindergarden where students are in safe spaces and protected from wrong opinions.

They are places where people debate and exchange ideas.

I'm on a politics imageboard

is that way

Alex Jones has done the same thing to people. IS it okay for him since he is officially a character now?

Then it is like going to Mississippi in 2013 with Obama signs. If you think that guy wanted dialogue, you have never dealt with people like him on college campuses. He didn't want discussion, he wanted to push buttons.

FLLLLLUUUUUUMMMMMMFFF I'MMMMMM I'MMMM DDDDDDRRRRRRRHAHAHAAA

Solid Cannibal Corpse cover there at the end.

I spend all day thinking about my autistic tendencies but i bottle them up. how could you not care about all the people watching/ think about the humiliation the rest of your life?

Politics board on an anime imageboard you mean

Those people are all about themselves, they don't care what anyone else thinks.

i almost envy how free autists truly are in terms of not having social anxiety

>I'm on a politics imageboard
It's not illegal to use reaction images on the politics board. Maybe try less hard to act like a faggot muslim.
You can't just waltz in here and make a ghetto where anime images are illegal.

>Then it is like going to Mississippi in 2013 with Obama signs
No it isn't. You liberals don't own colleges, people are free to walk in there and debate/talk however much they want.

There is nowhere in the constitution that says you have a right to be shielded from opinions you don't like.

>reddit spacing
>not liking anime
>defending psycho bitch
>using false equivalency

Good bait.

>They are places where people debate and exchange ideas.

They are suppose to be, but they arent really. There are popular opinions and non popular and non popular will cause you a lot of problems. I have friends who were too stupid and opened mouth at different universities around the Europe and they always got into a problem.

One of my friends said to professor that Nato bombing of Yugoslavia was not a good thing, professor got immediately all furious and red, lost control and threatened to kick him out.

Universities remind me of Reddit. Supposedly place for discussion, in reality a big circlejerk, but instead of downvotes you can have real life problems.

>Who spends their freetime holding up Trump signs on college campuses?
Now that I'm retired I've got a lot of free time.

What episode was this? i think that the whole money they robbed was burned or it was fake or some shit

How likely will this be featured on Hannity tonight?

So that's what you call a major in liberal arts?

YOU CANNOT HIIIIDDDDDE VLIMPF

>She even ROOOOOOs at the end

Kino desu

god you people are really trying had to force the redditspacing meme arent you

*autistic screeching*

Not quite, we just want you to fuck back off to where you belong. everyone here is a nerd. be it video games. Anime, or comics. Who in the high holy hell are you to start policing which reaction images arent allowed you faggot?

learn to look at poster ids you spastic little idiot
>everyone here is a nerd. be it video games. Anime, or comics.
also you type like a fucking dickless fag
nerds unite!! xd

DDDNNNNLL GGGNNNNPPFF

explain to me in your own words what "reddit spacing" means.
Fucking newfag.