It's over for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AkeEIzwjBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harumphf is finished

what am I looking at here

What the fuck is that.

>says increasingly nervous Jew for the millionth time

Just face it schlomo, your kike powers have no effect on trump, only his daughter

Hot

SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

Good. He betrayed the right and shilled out to Israel and the neocons. He deserves what's coming to him.

Someone reply to this, I wanna know too.

saged slide thread, clearly

youtube.com/watch?v=_AkeEIzwjBg

Martian pussy

Youtube comments aren't really scientific but i like to believe this is true. Others can google if it's actually true because fuck you i'm lazy

>like powers
Tell that to all of Trunp''s Russian business partners. All Russian and Kazakhstan Jews. You've been duped yet again goy. Stay ignorant.

>IT'S OVER! DRUMPF IS BUMPF. IMPEACH BUMPF DUMPF MUMPF HUMPF BAFFEL BARGL BOMPFABUMPF!

mostly female audience explodes in hysterical laughter

Its a type of worm that tastes it surroundings by that thing he spits out. its not fluid its its tongue.

Speaking of sea worms, This fucker is death incarnate.

Bobbit worm

Said the increasingly nervous kike for the gorrilianth time today

an invertebrate shooting out its digestive tract
Can't be assed to remember the name, go ask /an/

nvm i was wrong

Ribbon worm

The proboscis of the class Anopla ("unarmed"[20]) exits from an orifice which is separate from the mouth,[9] coils around the prey and immobilizes it by sticky, toxic secretions.[19] The Anopla can attack as soon as they move into the range of the proboscis.[21] Some Anopla have branched proboscises which can be described as "a mass of sticky spaghetti".[9] The animal then draws its prey into its mouth.[10]

Hello Donald, i wish to tell you that you will be eventually impeached, and in the meantime, i will be making more and more phallic comments at your expense, best of luck.