Honest thoughts on this?

That has to be the fucking gayest nigger tier idea I have ever heard.

i think it's fucking BASED, let's do it shoop da woop imma charging ma cheezborger baby!!!

I love this idea! I always have the two sites open in tabs next to each other anyway. I think we should call it 13gan though, that way you know who's on top! lol

Kanker/10

this picture gave me anal cancer

Dammit

this sounds awesome I FUCKING LOVE MEMES XDDDDDDDD

unironically lold

Heck yeah dude! Do it for the meme! LOL

Absofuckinglutely NOT!
Go away summer!

LOL I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE MORE DANK MEMES *ROFL*

YES
YES
Please Moot do it!!!!!

looks cool dude, where do I register?
Can I use my facebook account?

I haven't heard "summer" in literally years, thank you Hong Kong

HAHAHA YEAH! :D:D MEMES GUYS :D LE ME LOVES MEMES! XD

sounds like a good idea tbqh senpai desu

What about reddit?
I feel bad about leaving them out/

Nah

I hope OP gets a permaban
Why hasnt this thread been deleted already

I really don't like this idea. 9gag's meme are usually not as funny as the ones here.

I hope you get raped by a sand nigger

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Who is moot?

breddy rare
Also yes, the cancer is enough as it is with /mlp/ one mouse click away.

HHAHAHAHAH SO EPIC AND TRUE XDD

9gag is basically stolen and then endlessly recycled memes from Sup Forums anyways.

Or normies should go back to their comfy pleb existence and leave us to our memetics in peace.

Fpbp. Fuck 9fag.

A faggot

Is that Hillary?

Ebin my fellow based pede, let's go bacon at midnight if you catch my drift

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random, etc.

just going to be compromised when the owners get cia/local law enforcement death threated/strongarmed/murdered and the site gets run by literal shills
so, not much a point since we already have two sites like that but i giess having 3 makes them have to commit more people time and resources on it so i guess whatever, fund it
do what the fuck you want, why the fuck do you need MY opinion or MY approval to do anything? grow a fucking spine, live a little, act of your own accord, sort yourself out, clean your room, you were beaten by your parents, imagine my shock, that's about all peace out

How long have you been keeping this picture tucked away?

/thread

What did the mods mean by this?