How will nazifags ever recover?

How will nazifags ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD6OeZr31nE
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLMGFySKjA0zqkNtQ0kxzhsg&v=Vwku0UFB8_s
theguardian.com/world/2006/dec/12/iran.israel
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/giving-historys-greatest-mass-murderer-his-due/?utm_term=.14a4b1763d1f
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present
youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM
ihr.org/leaflets/denial.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, another kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=UD6OeZr31nE
If holocaust was real, it was so well deserved, and still not enough yids paid for harm they inflicted upon Europe.

Nazi butthurt is delicious

nazis are fags

Holocaust happened and it needs to happen again
/thread

the Nazis are dead retard, Nazi Germany ended 60 years ago

Post a guy with zombie makeup and reproduction Nazi uniform. This proves systemic planned genocide of western European Jews.
Try again kike filth

Neo-nazi tears are almost as delicious

i don't actually care if the holocaust happened or not, what's clear is that it should have happened

>the kikes only published 12 fake news articles about muh 6 gorillion, not 18!

>Nazi butthurt is delicious
You'll be one of us within 6 months, so have your fun right now.

Alright there, Shlomo. Pretty neat how you've picked every weak argument and none of the main ones.

If the Holocaust did happen, then why did Nazis testifying at Nuremburg obviously make up numbers that we've proven aren't true (E.g Höss literally making up a fake camp in his testimony)?

Why are the testimonies of almost all major encounters at Treblinka, Dachau, and other camps so contradictory (i.e. Human hair mattresses, diesel gassing, "scheißmeister"s)?

Why has the number 6 million remained despite the estimated killings at Auschwitz going from 4 million to 1 million and other camps from 2 million to 180,000?

What about the lack of hermetic seals on gas chambers? What about the drastic lack of bones found in the mass graves? What about the amenities provided to these "victims" like a post office, orchestra, and swimming pool?

The arguments being refuted here are the weakest ones, and whoever made the picture knew it.

I don't think I'll ever be dumb enough to do that. I'm a free-thinker and not a sheep like you :)

If anyone wants a full refutation of the blatant lie that is the Holocaust, here's a link to a step by step debunking.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLMGFySKjA0zqkNtQ0kxzhsg&v=Vwku0UFB8_s

so why did the soviets made those chimneys after ww2?

That's fine but why do people go to jail for denying it? Why is it the ONE thing that if you deny it you can go to jail?

Nice biased source nazifag

Thanks user, have a well deserved (you)

Even anti Zionist rabbis encourage questioning the Holocaust

theguardian.com/world/2006/dec/12/iran.israel

>I don't think I'll ever be dumb enough to do that. I'm a free-thinker and not a sheep like you :)
Says the guy posting an image macro he didn't create or bother to research.

>We wuz free thinkers n shiet :^)

You're a dick washer.

A free thinker believes in questioning multiple sources and drawing their own conclusions.

Holocaust deniers are cultists like /r/ t_d.
The fact you're trying to convince them it happened just reinforces their delusions.
They're mostly retarded Americans who think Holocaust is the only bad thing Nazis have done.

he's just trying to feel smug and intellectually superior

Keep sucking that necrotic Hitlercock

So why are you incapable of it

>Keep sucking that necrotic Hitlercock
Keep not addressing anything. I'm telling you friendo, you come here to shitpost every day and you'll end up just like one of us, making fun of the next faggot who comes to shitpost.

Yeah, a free thinker relies solely on what Goebbels said, and adopts political stances based on shock value.
Just face it, there's two types of "Nazis" here, historically illiterate trash and edgy kids who want to rebel in a modern PC world.
And a few who know exactly what Nazis did and still support them. I can kinda swallow those. First two groups should fuck off and get educated and stop shitting up the board.

Incapable of what? Reading every state sanctioned history book and parroting what it says? How is that free thinking?

We need to purify Sup Forums

compelling evidence really made me think

Not enough bones because they turned the people into soap!!11 /s

All your possible points have been addressed.

Remain bootyblasted.

Clearly you're incapable of thinking since you're still believing Sup Forums image macros to deny the worst genocide in history.

This
>The degeneracy you see today, faggot, furries, trannies, non binary, pedophilia, nigger behavior, would have all been "TAKEN CARE OF".

Israel is founded with British help after the war. Israel receives money from Europe (to this day), protection from America, and terrorized the Palestinians.
Then Israel decides to send Muslim immigrants to Europe to create a multicultural Europe while basically imposing Aparthied in their own country.

What if they didn't have the help of Europe and America? Could they still have done all that?

>state sanctioned
What does that even mean?
Are you implying all states from 1945 onwards were Jewish-controlled?
Even anti-Zionist USSR and other communists states?
>b-but USSR was Jewish!
Don't even try that, it will just demonstrate how little you know, "free thinker".
Nazism is polar opposite of free thinking. To paraphrase Goering, "if Führer says 2+2 is 5, it's 5".

Shhh, you're making too much sense!

Now you have to know that 6 mil (which has been revised down to 1 million by even Jewish scholars) is not even close to the worst genocide in history....even in the twentieth century.

Nice zero sources there.

>How will nazifags ever recover?
fuck off you lying kike

Jesus christ I can't even figure out what this autistic scrapbooking disaster is trying to say.

Same

Israel actually had very little real aid until 70's when America decided to support it for it's own geopolitical interests, and of course because of Jewish lobby.
Now that lobby is downright disgusting in many ways, as are many Jews, but here we're talking about a historical event that was more documented in historical sense than Roman Empire.
I don't see people here denying RE existed. Holocaust denial is not free thinking but (misguided) political agitation.
There's a tendency for neo-Nazis to "fix" Nazi errors by pretending it never happened, to make that loser ideology more attractive to modern gullible idiots.

>muh REAL EXPERTS

Into the trash it goes.

Who was the biggest mass murderer in the history of the world? Most people probably assume that the answer is Adolf Hitler, architect of the Holocaust. Others might guess Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin, who may indeed have managed to kill even more innocent people than Hitler did, many of them as part of a terror famine that likely took more lives than the Holocaust. But both Hitler and Stalin were outdone by Mao Zedong. From 1958 to 1962, his Great Leap Forward policy led to the deaths of up to 45 million people – easily making it the biggest episode of mass murder ever recorded.
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/giving-historys-greatest-mass-murderer-his-due/?utm_term=.14a4b1763d1f

There's not a single source in this world that's unbiased. This at the very least cites its sources and explains every conclusion it makes in a clear and concise manner.

Stay assmad

Terrible sources that are clearly shit since they advocate holocaust denial.

That's not what he meant.
>revised down to 1 million
That's what he meant. And even if it was 1 million, literally how does that matter?

Remember to sage gents

Jews gonna jew

YT video is not an argument in any case you dense fuck.
Provide peer-reviewed historical works that deny Holocaust.

I don't claim it didn't happen, nor do I claim there weren't atrocities, but there has been a lot of revision from multiple sources including Jewish sources.
And until recently I didn't realize that it was illegal to ever question any part of the accepted history of the Holocaust. That seems odd.
I could run outside and scream "Mao didn't kill nobody!" and nothing would happen. But try to discuss revisions to Holocaust data in Germany and you are in big trouble.

The sources literally are the Nuremburg trial records cross referenced with the books written by those who testified.

Your problem is you assume people here oppose you because they're Jews.
I don't like Jews. I also don't like it when illiterates want to control the narrative and rewrite history for political purposes.

Lies.

I personally don't dispute the holocaust, but no way in hell did 6 million Jews die. Maybe a few hundred thousand

>autism the image

>GREAT THEN YOU WON'T MIND ME DEBUNKING THIS WHOLE IMAGE
>doesn't debunk anything
wew lad

Maybe because of above mentioned Jewish lobby that I denounced?
That doesn't mean anything. Jews were far more succesful in fighting for "respect" than those on the receiving side of Chinese communism.
In any case China is still ruled by same regime so any criticism is bound to have geopolitical effects. No one wants to poke them, simply.
Yet no competent and respected historian denies crimes of Chinese and Soviet communists. They differ in details of course because nature of those crimes was kinda different.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present

We supported them more in the 70s but we've sent them tens of millions since Israel came into existence.

Mongols extinguished entire cities in a short time using nothing but cold weapons.
Why is it so hard to believe? I don't think number is even relevant.
Nazis tried to exterminate an entire group, that's the point. Whether they killed 1 million or 10 million doesn't matter so much.

The Nuremburg Trial Records dispute what is now considered historical fact?

That's why I said "real support". In any case Israel had shaky relations with other Western states.
Don't mistake Arab incompetence for some global conspiracy.

The number led to more sympathy which led to more help to build and fortify Israel. Also there many newspaper articles which predate the Holocaust which claim 6 million jews were in danger of Holocaust

I don't really care enough to learn how many died but who cares? If the holocaust deniers aren't being refuted properly we're never going to know the true numbers. And if the kikes keep spiking the numbers, we also won't ever really know unless a bunch of holocaust skeptics can come together on a new number for how many died and source it correctly.

OY VEY

And yours are not lies because?

Yeah sure.....everyone's butthurt

>Stay assmad
fuck off you filthy jew

Actually we have censuses and death records of the Roman empire. We don't have that for the holocaust, and if you based your holocaust claims off contemporary data, you would be forced to say that we can only prove 270k~, which is what the Red Cross reported on its investigation of the camps. I would love to be proven wrong and be shown contemporary (aka: 1945, when the bodies were countable) data that shows more than that.

>but the bodies were burned
Okay how did the Nazis cremate to dust 5.7 million people (+ 5 million gays, gypsies, and others) in 2 years, when a cremation takes 8 hours per person and enormous fuel expenditure? They didn't have the time or resources to fulfill the requirements of the "historical facts".

>but the census data
Prove that those Jews didn't die as casualties in the war. Considering how many poles and Russians died on the eastern front, and how many Jews were amongst those forces (usually most fanatically so) is that not a more likely explanation than internment camps that defy the laws of physics?

Not to mention, the world almanac showed growth for Jewish population 3 years after the war. Only after the holocaust meme had propagated did the decrease the Jewish population, and only by 4 million. Today, the Jewish population is larger even than before WWII, in a population that has very low birth rates, and in only a few generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvfBtwspPM

No it didn't. What led to sympathy was mere persecution and genocide. 3 million or 6 million change nothing.
In USSR effect was opposite. Jews got uppity so Stalin smacked them down and USSR promptly resumed anti-Jewish manners of Russian Empire.
Same USSR gave FAR more aid to Arabs than Americans gave Israel.
Now why would state-sanctioned Soviet historians still write about Holocaust? It was in Soviet interest to deny it and marginalize it.
Same for many other communist states.
Notice a huge gap in logic, even without going into details about Holocaust itself?

Is Russia still writing about the Holocaust?

You don't even know basic facts my dude. 6 million were not gassed and incinerated, i.e. killed in extermination camps. Please read more about Holocaust. You don't know basics, yet you're willing to opine on a subject?

>6 million were not gassed and incinerated
Where did they go then? Where are the bodies? I'm glad to take literature suggestions to learn more.

Yes?
If you bothered to check beyond Sup Forums and infographs, you'll notice very very few serious historians argued against accepted Holocaust narrative, and none denied it, they simply argued about numbers and details.
No real historian ever denied Holocaust outside of Islamic countries, and even there it's minority that outright denies it.
So what's more likely, that Holocaust happened and that academia is right, or that some cringy illiterates on Sup Forums are right?
Yes this is an appeal to authority, but it's also common fucking sense.

And the fact that they kept writing article after article about a "holocaust" for 40+ years is not suspicious at all.

>If you bothered to check beyond Sup Forums and infographs, you'll notice very very few serious historians argued against accepted Holocaust narrative, and none denied it, they simply argued about numbers and details.
>No real historian ever denied Holocaust outside of Islamic countries, and even there it's minority that outright denies it.
>So what's more likely, that Holocaust happened and that academia is right, or that some cringy illiterates on Sup Forums are right?
>Yes this is an appeal to authority, but it's also common fucking sense.

Start with Wikipedia page for start. You have literary works there, in citations.
To answer your question: many were simply shot. Some starved or died of disease. Some were gassed.
Gassing was implemented as a "humane" method. Humane for German soldiers. Believe it or not killing women and children is awful for morale and sanity, even for dedicated fanatics.

No science journal will review "holocaust denial".
Try again.

>the worst genocide in history
You mean Christians in communist Russia?
Or was it the Chinese purges?
Or maybe the 20 million black fetuses aborted by Democrats?

A million Jews dying of typhoid does not a genocide make.

This is one of the few places that some can openly discuss this.
In several countries, including Israel, France, Germany and Austria, "Holocaust denial" is against the law, and "deniers" have been punished with stiff fines and prison sentences. Some Jewish community leaders have called for similar measures in North America. In Canada, David Matas, Senior Counsel for the "League for Human Rights" of the Zionist B'nai B'rith organization, says: [1]

"The Holocaust was the murder of six million Jews, including two million children. Holocaust denial is a second murder of those same six million. First their lives were extinguished; then their deaths. A person who denies the Holocaust becomes part of the crime of the Holocaust itself."

Often overlooked in this controversy is the crucial question: Just what constitutes "Holocaust denial"?
ihr.org/leaflets/denial.shtml

>
>Start with Wikipedia page for start. You have literary works there, in citations.
>Gassing was implemented as a "humane" method. Humane for German soldiers. Believe it or not killing women and children is awful for morale and sanity, even for dedicated fanatics.

Thanks for being so retarded, you're proving my point most of you are just edgy kids or autistic charlatans. In what reality do you live when you consider that to be an argument, you cringy tripfag?

Well said. I linked Mao Zedung, but I didn't even think of pointing out the genocide that Planned Parenthood carries out.

Really makes me think.

Source for that.
Because victims are offended and they pushed for that. Jewish lobby is strong, as I said.
But seriously, ask yourself a question, do you really think types like this are right and pretty much everyone else is wrong or a Jewish slave?

They were rounded up and put on camps for being Jewish so it's as much a genocide as what happened in Russia/China

>there were 6 million jews gassed during WW1
hmmmm

> (You)
>Thanks for being so retarded, you're proving my point most of you are just edgy kids or autistic charlatans. In what reality do you live when you consider that to be an argument, you cringy tripfag?
filthy fucking jew scum

This is an old one and it's retarded. You can find the newspaper scans yourself. Some stormies repeat crap that makes no sense but your picture is even worse.

>But seriously, ask yourself a question, do you really think types like this (You) are right and pretty much everyone else is wrong or a Jewish slave?
fuck off this board you dirty fucking hebrews kike

You're literally cringe in human form. Again, thanks for showing what kind of mental (and probably physical) wreck are "Nazis" here.

I think there is a natural push back when you make it illegal to even have a debate on the subject....especially when one is considered a "Holocaust Denier" for suggesting that 4 mil died instead of 6 mil, or pointing out that no bodies were used to make soap.

yep some of the ww2 material of the natsoc guys is wrong, but the shit this guy posts even hurts my dead grandfather in his grave.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

>You're literally cringe in human form. Again, thanks for showing what kind of mental (and probably physical) wreck are "Nazis" here.

>Whether they killed 1 million or 10 million doesn't matter so much.

WEW lad. Its 10 Gorrillion now?