BASED TRANNY!

We have the best trannies, don't we folks?

1/10

WRONG. We have best traps.

>that Adams apple
I hope this faggot decide to an hero and stream it so I can laugh at his pathetic excuse for a life

>literal post from the donald.
Kys

8 months into transitioning. Rate?

I just went and read the replies to that post on le_donald and it was possibly the most cucked shit I have ever seen. That place is a jewish psy op to make the right accept degenerates and minorities

only fit for a noose

The Jews took over the alt right as controlled opposition

LMFAO I LOVE BASED based tranny I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

>let's trigger some faggots by advancing their agenda
Centipedes aren't known for their brains.

Well when the left wants to bring in tons of people from a religion which wants to murder them I'm not surprised more gays and trannys are becoming right wing.

What's her name?

Alt lite maybe, the alt right is hated on t_d and is conflated with muh nazis and muh richard spencer

I can't wait for the West to collapse lol

BASED
A
S
E
D

CIVIC NATIONALISM FOR THE WIN, EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN THE RIGHT, LET'S ABANDON OUR PRINCIPLES FOR A WIDER AUDIENCE

BASED MILO
BASED MOM
BASED BLACK GUY IN TRUMP HAT
BASED TRANNY

Dicky MemeTits

So glad I jumped off the Trump Train.

The worst thing about it is the death of the excellent memes from the meme war.

I will never forgive Trump for making those memes unfunny.

Actual based tranny here. Trump is a kike puppet desu.

i am consistent and virtuous. k thx
t. muslim, mtf, maga, etc.

but everyone hates me and wants me to kms. op wouldn't give me the time of day irl

Very Disrespectful!

Fat guy with gyno

Fucking based

Any based blackpedes here willing to breed some female magapedes???

Looking good Richard

kys kike

Gas/10

oh come on dont be so dramatic

everything gets ruined eventually its just the way the world works. in some sense we only have ourselves to blame by wielding too much influence

we should have done the opposite of celebrating victory and claiming responsibility

Holy shit I can hear the hand rubbing through the text.

Good point, and hopefully they are beginning to see the light.

lets see boipucci

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we can not lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, we are the Alt-Right

Yeah "she" is number one

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAGA AMIRITE

You still have a mental disease.

>it's real
and here I thought people were just exaggerating about the stranglehold der juden has on r/the_donald

BASED We have the most BASED BLACK men don't we folks? #Altright #Pepe #Assholesign

FUCKING BASED

Obviously himself trolling and posting it here for parody points. It's still close to reality though.

FUCKING BASED

GOD TRANNIES AND BLACKS AND GAYS ARE SO FUCKING BASED. WHY DON'T WE JUST BECOME THE SJW'S BUT WITH MAGA HATS ON.

FUCKING BASED PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!

i don't know dude
if you look at his profile the line between trolling and unironically shilling for miscegenation is blurred

This is your post.

Legit question from a half nigger pol lurker:

Why do you lump me in with those degenerate faggots? I did not choose this. I actively fight against niggerdom and degeneracy. I made sure my future children have the least amount of negro in them as possible. I actively vote and promote the prohibition of bringing in foreigners.

Why do you hate me?