Why are women more spiritually evolved than men on average?

Why are women more spiritually evolved than men on average?

Because women are overgrown children who believe in regarded bullshit like "spirituality".

>reads astrology with her cat
>evolved

Women are superstitious animists, just like niggers.

I geniunely think that being spiritually is a good and moral thing. it improves you on user.abrahamic way it teaches you to be a non- degenerate w/o being a religious cuck and shows you a certain meaning of live

But spirituality is based

Because it gives them the illusion of being "enlightened" without actually having to know anything.

they re stupid

better orgasms

t. woman

explain yourself

Meditation has alot of mental and physical benefits
It opens up your third eye

They attempted to balance their chakra to minimalize their menstrual cramps

Living in a outside of reality makes you good at being good at pretend things.

>why do women have fads

It's always about the facebook likes.

>Stretching + "deep thinking" = Spirituality
Women are retarded!

It's almost as if female evolution made them experts at natural life nurturing

Yeah if you're a fucking Buddhist monk who's renounced materialism and dedicated his entire life to achieving nirvana. Not so much if you're a dumb bitch in leggings sitting cross legged on a yoga mat with a vanilla bullshit thing from starbucks trying to cultivate an image of being "deep"

>opens third eye
But user I don't need my trouser snakes eye opened any more that it already is.

lel

Most religions have women unable to attain the highest levels of achievement, due to them being considered secondary in ability to men

Women just like things that make them "feel" good, and psuedo-karmic occult-new-age bullshit is perfect to fill that in them

I'm able to go into a state of zero thought after 10 minutes of pranayam. It's very relaxing, and cures all headaches. I've never taken a medicine for headache in my life because of it.

More focus on feeling as opposed to thinking
Spirit is felt, not thought about

Because men have a more primitive brain

religion is baseless. literally baseless

you can't go into a state of zero thought or you wouldn't be able to come back.
what you did was attaining a level close to unconsciousness , and that's actually dangerous if you go too far.

this explains every scientific discovery being made by a man

They aren't? Women are degenerate sex monsters that would sell their children for a huge dick. Men become priests and monks. Women are insane and try to co-opt meditation to calm themselves

they're stupider

Looks like you bought Descarte's meme
Do you think, or does thinking happen to you?
Try to stop thinking and see what happens
Do you ever think negative thoughts? Are you then telling me that you think negative thoughts on purpose?

it can be genetics for the real cases, but for the mainstream, yes, that manufactured fakeness of spirituality in the superficiality of purchasing yoga classes and not dedicating oneself to study of knowledge and principals which define spiritual evolution, be critical of that trendy fakeness,

also beware of females who have extrasensory abilities. These people simply arnt honest individuals and there's no need for these people to be ethical in the usage of their abilities. Such females in my opinion should be carefully watched and contained, or dealt with otherwise.

How come clerics in the majority of religions are male?

Did someone say witchcraft?

They aren't.
Like other anons said they're superstitious as fuck because they're suggestionable idiots.
They stay forever at puddle level "le meditate 10 minutes per week woah so relaxed so linked with mother earth" and that's it.

because they can't physically accomplish anything of importance and they realize this early on, so they retreat into personal fantasies to support their self-esteem...so they don't have to think of themselves as the cumdumpster baby-makers they are.

Which is why there are far more male geniuses than female.

>Try to stop thinking and see what happens

you can't "see" anything if you stop thinking , you just stop existing , the only "proof" of life is the fact that other people know you , but then again , does it matter ? you stopped thinking so you could say the world stopped existing for you.

once you manage to stop thinking (and that must be insanely hard) you die because you can never "restart" your thoughts and begin thinking again.

do you breath , or does breathing happen to you ?
that's the same thing and if you stop either you die.

that's not true I'm not thinking anything right n

Morals are based. Spirituality is faggotry, basically begging to be controlled by someone else.

This.

you're a pastanigger , i don't even know if you qualify to be a human.

they aren't.
they like to pretend they are but their own lack of curiosity keeps them in surface level popular spirituality.

If you ask women about occult literature or explaining the chakras beyond spirit magic and astrology. They got nothing, because they avoid suffering or responsibiity, rather than overcome it like men.

Because on average, men work, nannies raise the children, and the "mothers" get time to do shit, so they get "spiritual".

After your post earlier I KNOW you don't qualify as one, no matter what race you are (or rather think you are.) Dumb parrot.

recognizing the clean from the unclean is the meaning of spirituality, because all is one and one is all.

It's not your thinking that defines your conscious experience, otherwise you wouldn't be conscious of thinking. If you don't think, your consciousness is still there

nagging god is probably why hes ignoring us.

Women aren't more spiritually evolved. Theres just a market for "spirituality" and its aimed at women.

Most people who speak and write and practice the higher forms of spiritual diciplines are all men.

They're not?

>Women just like things that make them "feel" good, and psuedo-karmic occult-new-age bullshit is perfect to fill that in them
Fuck off TVC Mario

But opening your third eye is a bad thing imo

>spiritually evolved
>I love nature and bunnies guise they're so cute I like to talk walks in the woods I feel so connected to nature lol horoscopes
>omg that lion ate that zebra that's so gross lions are mean

>If you don't think, your consciousness is still there
you can't not think
thinking is the only way to to reflect upon counsciousness empirically

these

What are the dangers?

maybe your consciousness is still there , but still , doesn't thoughts and a train of thoughts means you are living (as person , not as a walking bag of meat) ?
if someone stops thinking (or is in a state where he almost stopped thinking) doesn't that mean he's dead ? like the "vegetables" in the hospitals , isn't it like being "brain dead" ?

and since brain dead people are considered as clinically dead , isn't that the same thing ?
when you stop "thinking" aren't you hitting a point of no return ?

ahhh the battle of the sexes, brought to you by the typical 'british' kike.

> i am triggered so i will judge you based on this one post
top kek , i almost thought you could understand the meme

no they aren't they percieve shit with their emotions, and cant objectively appreciate the duality of all things to save their lives.

everything is black or white to women.

Only if your a brainwashed orthodox christian that things like yoga are satanic

Women are desperate for anything that makes them seem more interesting, so they seek out whichever cult is in fashion this week. In the 1970s, it was Hinduism; in the 1980s, it was Buddhism; in 1990s, it was Kabbalah; now it's Islam.

Women would form a religion around Ronald McDonald if it gave them an opportunity to boast about how enlightened and spiritual they are.

Nice false equivalency

They're not. They're just pretending to for attention. Only a small few are truly enlightened.

If that's so, why does science have zero clue what consciousness is?
The only way to examine consciousness is to be conscious of consciousness itself, which is hard to with the mind making noise in the foreground. The reason science can't discover what consciousness is, is that the consciousness that looks for it is itself what it's looking for. You can't define it in terms of thought, so you can't convey what it is in words. You can only experience it directly as being conscious of being conscious

Literally 90% of the people I see babbling about how spiritual and connected they are still impose their human morality on predator-prey relations. E.g. they aren't really spiritual they just think bunnies are cute.

ITT fools

Women are much better than Men. Especially among millenials.

Women
>educating themselves
>finding themselves
>starting careers
>travelling the world
>fun to be around
>improving themselves
>discovering their sexuality

Men
>play vidya all day
>sitting indoors
>smoking weed all day
>boring
>no life ambitions

I'm Gen X, and I have to say, being around millenial women is a million times better than being around the men.

>you can't go into a state of zero thought or you wouldn't be able to come back.

...wat?

>this dumb faggot will never try to see for himself if his claims hold any value but will keep parroting what he has read somewhere forever
For a "thinker" you sure are stunted as fuck.

They aren't.

They pretend to meditate and practice Yoga only because it gives status.

>everything women do is for this reason I swear

I could say the same about men, but I don't generalise.

>educating themselves
shit degrees
>finding themselves
fucking chads until they can't pair bond anymore
>starting careers
working for a man
>travelling the world
to hop on exotical foreign cock
>fun to be around
you sure?
>improving themselves
not at all
is everything about sex for you bitches?

you're too much of a cuck to not be bait

Only thing they are more evolved than men is verbal expression skill.
They do screech well.

This thread is about spiritual development. Not about generally better or worse.
You completely missed the point of the thread.

>Millenial woman stoking her ego detected

You're a fucking moron, look up kundalini syndrome

you know they still won't fuck you

A man will look out at the night sky for two hours, having a few darts, thinking things over silently and sorting his shit out

A woman will watch a youtube review of Eat Pray Love and go buy a yoga mat

>maybe your consciousness is still there , but still , doesn't thoughts and a train of thoughts means you are living (as person , not as a walking bag of meat) ?
>if someone stops thinking (or is in a state where he almost stopped thinking) doesn't that mean he's dead ? like the "vegetables" in the hospitals , isn't it like being "brain dead" ?
>and since brain dead people are considered as clinically dead , isn't that the same thing ?
>when you stop "thinking" aren't you hitting a point of no return ?

Jesus fucking Christ. No.

if you practice a state where you almost lose consciousness often you can become insane and sometimes paranoid (no it's not a "magic" thing , it's just that you're fooling your own mind and you start to doubt reality) , you can lose sense of reality (extremely dangerous (that state can also be reached with drugs just so you know)) , sometimes some people stop nourishing themselves (maybe that's insanity too?) , for some people it's the opposite , they become easily anger or annoyed (maybe a bit of insanity or they start thinking they are better than others?).
i'm sure you have other risks as well , but all those can be overcame by going little be little and steps by steps , don't be too quick or you'll burn yourself.
also , what i wrote has NOTHING to do with religion , magic or whatever , it's just a fact , things that really happened and are still happening , exploring your mind is and has always been dangerous.

This and because men pay them to sit on their asses all day.

>educating themselves
>shit degrees
No, I'm talking study of law etc. Not to mention that young women are now out-earning the men

>finding themselves
>fucking chads until they can't pair bond anymore
not being around failures like you I suppose

>starting careers
>working for a man
of an older gen where gender roles were different

>travelling the world
>to hop on exotical foreign cock
that's a problem for you? jealous?

>fun to be around
>you sure?
this definately. men are boring in your generation, and will be living off of women taxpayers money

>improving themselves
>not at all
yes they are, in contrast to loser men

>is everything about sex for you bitches?
people like to have sex, get over it. virgin

How is it liberals go on about how there are no differences between men & women, that a man can be a woman and a woman a man then turn around and post shit like this. Schizophrenic sure runs deep in the left

Opening your third eye has symtoms to it?
I am shocked
Those symptoms go away anyway

i never claimed to be a "thinker" , stop projecting.
and am i really paroting ? i never read Descarte even though i know who he is , i attained those thoughts myself , what i wrote previously is what i thought by myself.

i could say the same for you , have you ever tried exploring your mind ?
have you ever tried going to a point of no return ?
the answer is simple : no , because you wouldn't be alive and writing to me.

and no , i will never try to reach a point where i stop thinking , that would be too close to insanity and i don't want to die (and i'll be honest with you , i'm afraid of the fact i could stop existing).

>No, I'm talking study of law etc.
your anedoctes are useless as arguments
>Not to mention that young women are now out-earning the men
source?
>not being around failures like you I suppose
le hole argument in which men who criticize her sexuality is an undesireable person. predictible as always. now you're really convincing me you're a hole.
>of an older gen where gender roles were different
>gender
you really must be a woman or a cuck
>that's a problem for you? jealous?
yeah, you're a woman
>men are boring in your generation
the lack of intelligence shown in your post proves otherwise
>yes they are, in contrast to loser men
by which standards? you still earn less and only go for shit carreers
>people like to have sex, get over it. virgin
le same "argument" again
hahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking holes, man

You are obviously female.

These days the only men who approach women are the ones that haven't developed spiritually or otherwise. that doesn't mean "all men are losers". It just means you are attracting losers

they aren't, men are

When the first post, is also the best post.

if you stop thinking , how can you "restart" your thoughts , explain , how is this even possible ?

to explain it in better terms , if your heart stop beating , how can it restart by itself (without foreign intervention) ?

Ok, Salon.
I guess all those fat roasties on tumblr don't count right?

this is pretty much true.
If you ever get to know some women intimately you'll notice how phony all of their "deep views" actually were.

Women immediately begin taking cues from the man around them.
I've turned so many girls from atheists to Christians without doing anything other than calmly countering their edgelord opinions. Funny thing is, they are so quick to abandon them because those were never their opinions anyway. They just took them from some perceived societal influence like University or online communities.

>on average

So real solid statistics work goin on here you guys

There are cases where they've persisted for years.

Thats because of fluoride and the fact that the third eye is suppressed in the west

Yoga is baby tier commercialized "spirituality" for idiots, perfect for brown people and women.

There's a big difference between superstition and spirituality.

Close your eyes, take three deep breaths, and ask yourself what your next thought is going to be

ignore him, there is a reason why Buddhism is such a shit religion in terms of nation building and society cohesion.

Because as it turns out a bunch of dudes individually meditating in the mountains all day, for 50 years doesn't actually build a good society.
Its actually a really selfish lifestyle.

Anyway who preaches Indian nonsense as the peak of enlightenment is a douche. And its usually women, or the Beetles who do.

Since op only believes Indian narcissism is "enlightenment" he therefore believes women are more enlightened. When in fact he's just following a really shit tier belief system.

Enlighten me what is spirituality

how come the greatest spiritual teachers/philosophers are all men?

History proves my point

Women do yoga so their butts look good in yoga pants, not for any kind of enlightenment.

Only Buddhism and Yoga, REEEEEE!

you're posting in a vegan hippie thread, basically.

They don't count, man.
They have like....all this negative energy about them.
I get some real bad vibes and tension in my third eye from them!