Zimbabwe thread

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/white-zimbabwean-farmer-ben-freeth-returned-farm-eight-years/

>Why white Zimbabwean farmer, Ben Freeth, returned to his farm eight years after it was destroyed by pro-Mugabe forces

>Near the old safari lodge a few squatters have commandeered small plots of land. They show no hostility. They too are desperate. ‘We’re growing maize but it’s no good,’ says Tawanda Mapepa, 21. From six hectares he coaxed just 12 bags in 2016 – a 60th of what Campbell would have produced on the same area.

Why are niggers so inept? Why does the white man have to bail these cunts out every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
youtube.com/watch?v=NfcvBTjigbw
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/Zim-diesel-conjurer-gets-3-years-20100930
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites have been doing agriculture for thousands of years, so we have evolved things like higher IQ and the ability to defer gratification and plan ahead in order to be successful at it. Niggers have not.

Looks like shia.
Also, not white
Kek

The whole population of Zimbabwe deserves to starve to death.

They bit the hand that fed them.

That's true. Niggers never had to engage in widespread agriculture and as you said, they're incapable of deferring gratification (see the Marshmallow experiment).

and youre just sitting on your computer not doing shit, you are a disgrace to your ancestors

Recognise him from a documentary on Zimbabwe. Depressing stuff.

k Tyrone.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/

Shit's going to happen in South Africa too.

Yeah! That's an excellent documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfcvBTjigbw

He seems like a nice guy,

>Except for the brick paths, nature long ago reclaimed Laura’s English flower garden. ‘It’s amazing how quickly man’s efforts can be annihilated,’ Freeth observes.

Correctly implying that africans are not human.

He's a good man but he's an apologetic christcuck and I fault him for that.

I'm not "as good a person" as he is.

But ultimately he want to be able to reclaim his stolen land and return there.

I must admit, blacks are inferior. Everyone lied to me, saying that we are the same.

>Why are niggers so inept?

Because they're niggers.

WHITE BOI BTFO

Wow. Just.

Wow.

>stolen land
>white boy in Africa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit

The story of the ants and the grasshoppers, nigga.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Niggers are so stupid.

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/Zim-diesel-conjurer-gets-3-years-20100930

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

This is what i find amazing. How does a continent of 1.2 billion people not know anything about agriculture? How the fuck have they survived to this point.

Not many whites are any smarter.

> why must oil refineries produce so much petrol?
> they should make plastic and other non-fuels out of ALL the oil, so renewable energy can be competitive and we can reduce our carbon footprint

Can you produce an example of white government ministers being tricked into thinking that a witch can solve a fuel shortage by using magic to turn rocks into diesel?

Well, if we go by the German and Swedish definitions of white...

Why is that person calling all homeless people black? Are they racist?

Africa was abundant for their small population size. They didn't need to grow, the earth provided for them. Now that they breed like an industrial nation would, yet have no industry, they starve.

It's Friday evening you ungrateful nigger. A hardworking white man can't enjoy a little leisurely shitposting after a hard week at work making money for the jews?

Freddy Mercury lives

My kid went through that. We watched her for twenty minutes. Never considered eating the marshmallow, but she sure was bored. Proudest day of my life.

No, of course not. You are supposed to toil on projects that advance the white race six days a week. Sunday belongs to the Lord, so you toil for Him by doing works in the name of the church. What are you, some kind of Austrian?

Low IQ.

If whites don't belong in Africa then...... what follows from this conclusion regarding Europe ?

>he doesn't know jesus hated the church
It's literally in the bible that jesus destroyed a church because the churches pissed him off
LEL

IQ is a testable measure of intelligence, so it is a symptom, not a cause. Why do niggers have low IQ is the same as saying why are niggers so inept. Pedantic maybe.

nope. this has to be bait. you aren't this fucking stupid. tell me you're not this fucking stupid?

It's because they're going to spend the money on drugs. I tell them to fuck off, full stop. Some people give them money, bad call. Others will lecture them to get off drugs... I once watched with amusement as a 40 year old guy said "What are you doing out here, young man?" To a guy that was clearly older than him.

If you want to be charitable, buy the bum a sandwich. But never, ever, give them money.

Talk about stupid...

Sure are a lot of Austrians in this thread.

My ancestors were 70% farmers based on my last name. I have a patio garden that yields 80 lbs of food twice a year. Nogs and spics next to me can't keep a houseplant alive. White men are naturally better at everything.

Rich coming from an American.

low IQ, high impulsivity