Say it with me:

Say it with me:

MADAME PRESIDENT

GTFO

literally who?

Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI)

Can we have Trudeau? Pls

I don't think so.

What has she done to warrant the DNC mandate?
Other than being a woman with a foreign-sounding name that is.

>he thinks he can win back the dust belt
Minnesota will be red in 2020

Fuck this ugly POOESS whore

MAGA FOREVER

That retard said Obama was going to be the last president like everyone claiming sight into the future she's a fraud

to be honest, i would vote for Tulsi way before i would vote for the Oompa Loompa

haha err.. Obama WILL be the last president because we're going to strike FLUMPF off the record, sweetie...

I can actually see it happening

>implying the DNC would run anyone even close to the Bernie sanders side of the democratic base

You'll get another corrupt neoliberal like Hillary who still won't give you free healthcare. Maybe Elizabeth Warren. Obamacare is as far as they are actually willing to go on healthcare and maybe two years of free community college. Won't be enough to satisfy the increasingly radical base to vote for them.

Fuck MAGA. Fuck Trump. Fuck Pepe. Fuck Kek. Fuck deplorables everywhere.

Nothing, the DNC hates her, she's not going to be their nominee

Women don't really want a woman in power. Most level headed women who aren't feminist degenerates have acknowledged that men are simply more suitable. If only 18-24 year olds were allowed to vote, maybe you'd have a chance.

Should we look forward to Chelsea Clinton 2020 or would that be too early?

>Queue Dr. Evil meme

>You'll get another corrupt neoliberal like Hillary who still won't give you free healthcare. Maybe Elizabeth Warren. Obamacare is as far as they are actually willing to go on healthcare and maybe two years of free community college. Won't be enough to satisfy the increasingly radical base to vote for them.

Still better than Trump. Liz can win!

I think the 2020 election is going to be a bloodbath for republicans unless Trump does very well over the next 4 years.

They will this time. Now they know that Trump and GreedOverPeople want to take their rights away.

The Dems/DNC would never pick Tulsi. She isn't a warmonger and she tells the truth.

She's basically Bernie on everything else, and if the last election wasn't enough proof, that means no as well.

We got a woman in power now. It sucks.

The Democrats would never allow Tulsi to run.

She would never get the nomination she rarely keeps the party line over total bullshit,

The last time a congressman even won the nomination was Abraham Lincoln

She's a rising star who wasn't associated with the Clinton campaign.

>mfw you receive a crash course in shill LARPing overnight from a thread you left open to harvest the drama the next day

If the Dems don't pick a black woman to be their next Presidential nominee then everyone in that party should commit suicide. For all the talk of whites ruining the world they better not pick anyone light skinned.

She could be that great.

I would much rather vote for the delicious brown milf tbqh famigialiana.

The Dem candidate will be either Sanders or Warren

Get out of here spencer

Nikki Haley my waifu

ITS CHELSEA'S TURN

>rising star
>shilling for tulsi on Sup Forums when she wanted to send 500 million dollars and 3000 marines to fight ebola-chan
its time for you to go back

Amen!

mommy

Glad that some people understand this. The democrat party is ultra corrupt even compared to the Republican Party. People forget that these people are still capitalists despite all their left wing rhetoric. They will not allow an actual far left candidate to win, the superdelegate system ensures this.

You'll get a younger better looking clintonite neolib in 4 years who will most likely be defeated if trump does a even half decent job.

This is funny, you think PA will ever go blue again? HA.

Absolutely nothing in all of existence will ever get me to vote for a woman.

I would vote for a pot of boiling diarrhea before I would willfully subject myself to the rule of a vagina with a mouth attached to it.

I know it will. Same for WI and MI. People are waking up!

> Warren is the only one with more left wing voting history in senate than Sanders, mostly due to Sandwrs gun control ambiguity
> Hillary was among the most left wing Senators of the party
> Every nominee since Bill has been more liberal than the last
> People still want a more liberal canditate
Given that Bernie got most support in states that are already solidly Democratic or are not in play, with only swing states him winning being Wisconsin and Michigan, the statement doesnt even make sense electorally.

mirin' those trips

People already woke up, that's why they voted for Trump.

Kys sexist scum

she is too moderate to get nominated

She meant Kanye West when she said a nigger would be the last president.

He already announced his intention to run and I couldn't think of a better person to run a country into the ground.

Nah women are all crabs pulling each other back into the pot. They'd look at a "stronk independent womyn" and feel like it reflects negatively on them for being a cashier or some bullshit. This is going to be even more intense if the female politician is even moderately attractive.

I bet she has a 92-99% chance of victory, doesnt she op?

Fuck that gun grabbing pogue cunt. Even the left hates her.

Stfu nazi

Tulsi is basically a Republican at this point, the Dems went too far left

Now they are waking up to how truly horrible he and his regime are. Trump is a one-term wonder.

If the Rock runs he'll win in a landslide

Get ready for 8 years of Trump.

Blatantly a Yank.

He has to go back...to his old life. Or he can just gtfo of my country and stay his traitorous ass in Russia.

Jesus christ could you be a more obvious shill?

You have no idea what you're even doing here.

Yeah this country is just terrible. Without a major economic decline he's going to smash.

Nope. Fuck that. NEVER.

8 years of Trump, it's going to be glorious.

She hated Clinton, doesn't bitch and moan about Trump nonstop, and most importantly, is pro-Assad and despises neocons. She's better off as president than the other Dems but I think she's lax on immigration

Say it with me:

MADAME PRESIDENT

Start your anal kegals now. Gonna get schlonged.

I am sexist.

I have the right to vote.

I will never vote for a woman.

Women are sub-human.

Cry about it.

I wonder what this woman is doing now. Hopefully she killed herself in shame.

Democrat party picks the candidate bud. That's what the super delegate system is for. Debbie wasseman Schultz literally said it exists to ensure grassroots candidates don't get on the ticket. The GOP might be cucked. But even they don't have the audacity to be so blatantly corrupt

She's a gun grabber, faggot pussy whipped limp dick

He's such a failure. There is no way. If you voted for him I seriously question your judgement and I believe your moral compass is askew. If you still support him just Kys.

You disgust me and so does everyone on this board that voted for Trump.

They voted for him once and they will do it again with even more fervor.

If you didn't vote for Trump, you're an idiot desu senpai.

nothing wrong with a gun grabber

You're disgusting, but I'm sure you can tell that every time you look in the mirror.

Ha ha ha faggot.

Go ahead and waste your vote on a complete retard because you're blinded by your own anti-trump nonsense.

Literally anyone else will do right?
That's why he's going to win. He will be up against gutter trash.
Fucking retard.

I like Tulsi, she stood against Clinton when Bernie Cancers gave up too.

But I'm hoping she'll wait it out the next term and fight thereafter

Your tears are so delicious.

Give me more.
They will help me win again.

>They voted for him once and they will do it again with even more fervor.

Then they are literal retards who deserve everything they get. I voted for Hillary and Obama. I will vote Democrat again next time no matter who the nominee is. If Trump wins again I am officially done with this nation. The fascists can have it. It won't be worth saving anymore.

How would a Trump vs Webb race look?

so was King Nigger, but we still have our guns. Tulsi is leagues better than 99.9% of Democrats, and actually reasonable, can't say that about Warren, Schumer, Pelosi or that Nigress. I'm not exactly a fan but Gabbard is a rare breed in the Democrat camp, which is really sad.

Me too. Madam Tulsi is based.

Say it with me:

NO BENCH

lel

DID EVEYRONE IN THIS THREAD ALREADY FORGET THAT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS NOT DEMOCRATIC? THE SUPER DELEGATE SYSTEM WILL JUST ENSURE YOU GUYS GET ANOTHER CLINTONITE AND GET BTFO

Too bad they won't nominate her. They'll push her off like they did Bernie to make way for the lizard queen

You're just a moron. There are no fascists.

Trump will win again and hopefully you'll kill yourself and the world will be a much better place.

Buh bye, sweetie

Tulsi is cool and shes not a retarded like her party so its likely she will get cut and run as a independent

Arizona here
Nice joke, would laff again

Seriously though we can't let this cunt get the nuclear codes

SINCE NO ONE STILL UNDERSTANDS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DOES NOT HAVE A LEGITIMATE PRIMARY. THE SUPER DELEGATES ALLOW THEM TO PICK THE CANDIDATE THERE IS NO HOPE FOR TULSI

This. More liberals should run 3rd party. Hell, all the progressives should break off the Dems and make their own party

THe dems are already pissed as hell with her,really doubt she stays with them any longer...would be cool to see her with Ron Paul

PA will vote for whoever they think will give them jobs.