Gowdy makes the shortlist of Comey replacements

>Rowdy Gowdy getting actual power instead of being stuck on the toothless oversight committee

Please yes Trump, give this man the FBI

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/12/comey-replacements-white-house-confirms-shortlist-to-head-fbi.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub3VHaPcakE
youtube.com/watch?v=xJjqsnE-vp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit please YES

This list looks much more realistic than that meme list with Clarke, Christie, Giuliani etc

Gowdy is autistic, we want Rudy.

Sorry, but without Giuliani or Clarke, there is no hope to finally curb-stomping the nignog cancer that is ruining American inner cities.

Isn't director of the FBI a step down? Why?

FBI director less powerful than a House member? No way

Trump had made some critical comments about Gowdy during the presidential campaign. I'd be surprised if he actual nominated him for the position. I don't believe he is a big fan of his part in the investigation committee during the Benghazi situation.

As good as this would be, we need Rowdy right where he is now.

america's mayor

i prefer rudy.

Trey Rowdy Gowdy is the right man for the job.

He has the most important qualification.

Contempt for weak thinking and disdain for those who hide behind it.

By whatever good still lives in me and in this world I will Gowdy to this position.

I never thought I'd live to see a timeline without Hilthing as President. 20 years I lived in fear.

Maybe, just maybe, we get one more big push.

Shadilay and amen.

if he gets the job he promises to bring back the down hairstyle

bump for justice!

youtube.com/watch?v=ub3VHaPcakE

It's starting...

also, checked.

Fuck yes.

Meme this into reality now!

Holy shit...

double checked...

Simply the possibility of Gowdy becoming FBI director gives me a justice boner. I've seen how this guy works. This is the person I want keeping justice.

Attempting meme. . .

youtube.com/watch?v=xJjqsnE-vp4

i want this so bad

He's going to pick some no-name former-banker cryptokike and you know it.

but if he gets selected for FBI he won't be able to run for president in 2024 :(
too close to trump, core supporters would look at it like cronyism

He's going to pick Chris Christie

I like how this thread is being over run with shills HARD asking for Rudy. LOL you want the piece of shit mayor who was part of hiding 9/11?? Tell me queers, what makes you believe that this soulless creature would do anything but fuck over America again?

Advise you to do some research if you don't know about Rudy Guliani's ties with 9/11.

He's probably already chosen the replacement and this is just for show

If he wants to fucking drain the swamp he is the pick for it.

GTFO, Rudy is a NWO shill who wears women's dresses. Trey is based.

Fuck off shills.
Ivanka, Jared, Don jnr, and Amarosa will each run a Trump branded hot dog stand for a day and whoever raises the most money will become the next director of the FBI.

I'm okay with this, as long as it's televised.

What kinda hair cut you want senpai?
Just fuck my shit up
Say no more

eat FUCKING shit you dumb potato nigger

Rudy is a Kike loving, globalist ball sucking faggot

>implying Clarke isn't the "asshole who takes no bullshit" that the FBI desperately need.

He significantly brought down crime in NYC with stop-and-search targeted specifically against nignogs. No kike-lover would ever do that.

>Gowdy investigaten
>Sessions prosecuten

This is checkmate.

DO IT

>Marco Rubio amnesty bitch

No

>Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., endorsed Kelly as a candidate for secretary of Homeland Security during President Obama’s first term, and later to head the FBI in 2011 when Robert Mueller stepped down from the post.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT KELLY DON'T BE A RETARD AGAIN TRUMP

But how could an ardent Trump supporter possibly be impartial in the investigations of Trump that the FBI are doing?

No way this guy would make it through the senate desu

he supported rubio during the primary you dumb nigger

>Bill Nighy, Fifty years from now.

Gowdy would prosecute his mother if lady justice deemed it so

I don't know why Sup Forums still has a boner for Gowdy after he botched up that Benghazi investigation after making a huge show of trying to do something to stop Clinton. That said, there really isn't anyone better, honestly. It'll probably be Kelly, & he's a perfectly cromulent pick.

I wish Trump had more allies.

Gowdy did a shitty job questioning Hillary.

Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. Stevens. Smith. Woods. Doherty. CLINTON.

all I care about is that he'll press charges, which I think he will

IT IS TIME

GOWDY BRING DA MOTHERFUCKIN RUCKUS

This blows my mind that so many people are excited by this... Gowdy and Grassley are tied for my favorite republicans, but Gowdy has climbed my list by being an attack dog. The guy is such a gifted prosecutor that it would be an ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY to put him in charge of a purely investigative body like the FBI. We need to allow this man to continue to prosecute...

Sheriff Clarke please. But to be honest, the only thing worse than putting Gowdy there is putting Guiliani in.

He didn't botch that investigation, he was completely stonewalled at all times.

>investigations of Trump
As someone who dislikes Trump, I fucking hate retards like you who parrot this nonsense

Kill yourself

>gifted prosecutor
>didn't get Clinton

>Congress having power anymore
Why are you people so fucking stupid?

They can't even enforce contempt

fair point. Gowdy was my pick for AG.

>lets lose another vote in congress

SHERIFF CLARKE IS KEK'S HONORABLE MENTION

APPOINT CHAFFETZ SPECIAL PROSECUTOR

ROWDY GOWDY IS A GIFT FOR FBI

MY DICK IS SO HARD

>house
Lol who cares

Only choice.

"The Heretic and Blasphemer can offer no excuse for their crimes."

CHIEF LIBRARIAN GOWDIFICUS ROWDEN

Do it.

Rowdy gonna MAGA!

At the time jews were being attacked by blacks for being white.

Gowdy as FBI director is fine by me.

PLEASE KEK

Grant Rowdy Gowdy your power

HILARY FOR PRISON 2017

I've seen various videos of this man and I'd be surprised if there's a more honourable man better fitted for the job

Every application for warrant signed by a magistrate will have "Fat Fuck" added to the signature block.

The job of America's top cop needs to go to a cop, not a lawyer.

Fuck you Gowdy is a transcendent deity. He does not require food or drink, only justice.

where's the actual list, without reading a 15000 word article?

This is a true actual happening.

Gowdy will BTFO half of D.C.

I'm going to kek hard when Gowdy takes the position, goes against blumpf over something trivial, blumpf fires him, and Sup Forumstards say Gowdy was controlled opposition.

Dude I had my hair cut in North Carolina once. Pretty much a bowl cut. Many Southern Staters have great personal constitutions but terrible hair.

That's one way for Trump to get himself impeached.