/brg/ Boston Rally General ONE MORE DAY EDITION

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St.

Libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.

We will have the founder of the Oathkeepers speaking, as well as Based Stickman.

Bring stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To show that there are conservatives in Boston. Also something to do over the weekend.

There is rain in the forecast, so dress accordingly.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring firearms or knifes, or bats.

DO NOT: Come to the event dressed as a Nazi, If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc.

DO: Bring helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

The day approaches, things are coming together and Antifa is SHOOK.

Other urls found in this thread:

torchbearers.club
twitter.com/BostonRally2017
faceberg.jew/events/116227942265981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Permitanon here. Bad news guys. The city called me this morning and revoked our permit. Libcuck assholes. Oh well, we tried our best.

proofs faggot

Worst honey pot 2k17

Nice try antifa

We are a full go for tomorrow

We are cooperating with the police, and following all Massachusetts laws. Even if it were a honeypot, what would they even be getting from us?

>DO NOT: Bring firearms

Even if I'm fully licensed and happen to be a bystander?

Why would the police give a shit about the free speech supporters! they don't cover their faces and aren't there to commit crimes. if anything it's a honey pot for the Feds to infiltrate Antifa before they escalate their violence any further.

Talk to a lawyer as citizen concerned about being mistaken as a protestor while passing by.

bump

Antifa collapsed as quickly as they formed. What's the point? I was expecting a full blown race war to be triggered by Spencer going to Auburn but literally nothing happened.

Nice larp

Still coming though

Another day

Another shill

They are pussies. Once they got hit in the mouth at berkley, it was like cutting their balls off.

MA has very strict gun laws, especially Boston, but if youre licensed in Mass and are in the area, I dont see a huge problem with it. Just make sure not to put yourself in any situation where you may need to draw it. Duty to retreat and all that shit.

This man is a liar

get a job and a family faggots

How about you stop being faggots.

>lure Antifa to rally
>dress like military Nazis
>bring bats and weapons
>make an example

Nothing on Facebook or Twitter. I call shenanigans.

This is how you know what you are doing is right

How i wish i lived in the US

this kind of shit's getting old and way too LARPy. Until both sides agree to meet Gangs of New York style and actually duke it out instead of maybe one or two people getting hit in any meaningful way, it needs to stop. People from other states need to stop flying in or driving in from other states and acting like they give a damn about the locals. Both sides.

Here's the website with more information about the rally: torchbearers.club

>needing a permit
LMAO yeah maybe you antifa cucks need one.

>stoned dog-fucking intellectuals

You guys better protect my mixed kids

I live in East Boston, so I will be going. These Central Americans turned my neighborhood into a fucking barrio.

twitter.com/BostonRally2017

faceberg.jew/events/116227942265981

>faceberg.jew/events/116227942265981

I was really hoping that would be a real site

www.oathkeepers.org/call-action-defend-free-speech-boston-saturday-may-13th/

Smash the commies

Commies get out of my state

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reading on another site that at least 800 Antifa are expected. Their strategy is to overwhelm with numbers.

You Boston boys better start hitting up anyone and everyone. Gun boards, motorcycle boards, sports boards, etc. Hit up e-celebs on Twitter and Facebook. However many people you have you need more.

what site did you see that on leaf?

Hopefully the oathekeepers dont defend antifa

Oh look CTR is trying to make us violent again. It won't work.

im sending so much love here brothers. i can't leave my daughter and wife after working all week. thank you for being patriots.

In a thread on Ar15.com. Some people snuck into an Antifa planning meeting. Place was apparently standing room only.

Northshore antifa will brong about 200,100 of them will be crippled or transexuals like amerlia spinney.
Incan take out like 50 transexuals with just punches.

ITT tough guys
>Antifa punches people and riots
>Pol shitposts on the internet
Guess who has more of an impact?

We had some of /ourguys/ in that meeting getting video and audio recordings. there were no more than 70ish people at that meeting, and thats a generous number

who would win?

>one shield wall
>800 antifa

Massachusetts GOAL members will be bringing their guns to the event to challenge the states concealed carry laws

Have you seen the last two berkeley events?

>I heard it was at least a gazillion from shariablue

If you don't source your bullshit no one believes it

friendly reminder ANTIFA is controlled opposition and so is OP.

RIP THE REDS TO SHREDS

Better stay in your basement so you don't get hurt.

ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist organization with roots extending to Hitler's Germany. They were always created by and led by Jews and Zionists.

Trump is President now.
If ANTIFA was really a threat, why hasn't Trump declared them a terrorist group and started mass arrests? They have broken into banks, assaulted citizens and declared war against the Government.
So tell me: why are YOU expected to fight them in the streets? Why isn't TRUMP expected to simply incarcerate them all?

You're being distracted through entertainment.

Time to wake up, Neo.

>why are YOU expected to fight them in the streets?
Because I want to physically remove communists from the areas around where I live

Yep, stay home. Don't try to change anything. Going outside is dangerous. Stay in your basement where everything is safe. Just watch everything get worse in your nice, safe basement. Stay safe. Just watch.

You guys should bring squirt guns, at least then it'll be fun

why isnt trump doing anything about them?

>he's right
>better call him a basement dweller

Hey. CIA. Your defeat has once again been accepted.

>You're being distracted through entertainment
Look whose talking.
You dipshits get all your political philosophy from fucking Jon Stewart.

Antifa probably has a few undercover agents in their rank and file waiting for them to fuck up. I wouldn't feel safe if I was an Atifa fag. How would you even know if the guy next to you was a fed everyone's wearing masks.

I proved ANTIFA was originally created and led by Jews for the sole purpose of undermining German society.

I proved ANTIFA is STILL controlled by Jews and Zionists for the sole purpose of undermining American society.

I noted Trump could, with one swipe of his Presidential pen, stop ANTIFA by declaring them a terrorist organization. Yet he has not done this.

Why?

no answer :^)

This has been shilled for what, over a month?

It better get real fucking bloody. Commies need their medicine.

Probably cause antifa is doing so much damage to liberals.

Why is everything moving so fast today? I bumped and a minute and a half later we were on page 5.

I wish I could be there.

Post your wargear.

Basic stickuck is a plant.

I will be filming over the Commons from a high vantage point - I have friends with excellent camera gear who will be with me, ready to capture the moment any Antifa gets unmasked. My two backup video cameras are Nikon P900's, and may use these to cover any areas we may miss.

All photos showing antifa will be dumped to imgur for sorting - if that fails, a private server will be available. I expects a lot of data from this.

Also I'm in contact with two infiltrators from groups that will a secretly film staging areas - usually an excellent place to gather personal information.

Because ANTIFA only hurts the left.
Every time they chimp out and block somebody from talking, they make more people curious about what conservatives/right-wing people have to say.
Look at the blacked jew after Berkeley, he just got a megaphone.

Because they aren't a terrorist organization

They're protestors using civil disobedience

Learn the difference

Quit being a pussy and go out in the streets and defend your rights

And if you won't stop trying to dissuade others you dirty Jew

>be ANTIFA
>beat up and stab political rivals
>break into and destroy multiple banks and businesses in one night
>not a domestic terrorist group

CIA pls go.

you arent explaining why trump doesnt declare them a terrorist group. why not?

>civil disobedience
>braining people with glass bottles and bike locks.
Pick one, you unfathomable shitpile.

Nice, you plan to upload video somewhere?

If you go to this, remember to leave all electronic devices at home turned on. The BPD will definitely deploy IMSI catchers to scoop up everyone's phone IMEI numbers and SMS comms

Best honeypot 2k17. Get the cucks together and hope they set up auto iCloud backups

Yes, location of all video will be in the imgur dump

>haven't killed anyone
>haven't bombed anyone
>hasn't shot anyone
>beats up trashcans

Pussies the lot of you

Imafraifofmyshadow.jpg

Other tips:

Wear plain clothes (all black is good) and bring an extra set of clothes

Park your vehicle a mile away and walk

Don't bring anything you can't carry on your person

>i cant defend myself against your claims
>better call you a pussy

When the CIA stops being Zionist cucks let me know. Maybe I'll come to work for you and teach you how to shitpost properly.

PS. i see you, dan

You think street fights are terrorism

You're a sad little man

I know, that guy's a pussy faggot

OMG SOMEONE PUNCHED SOMEONE!!!!!!! OMFG TERRORIST!!!!1

>im a 16 year old Kekian priests and I dont understand words

stay defeated.

calling the democrats communists is pretty dumb

>they are protesting using civil disobedience.

Spotted the sub human antifa shill. Hope your skull gets smashed you worthless lying scum.

>still believes in republicans vs democrats
oh boy..

Thanks to (((identity politics))), "everything is political" so it follows that "all violence is terrorism"

Common sense shows me that's not the case, so go fuck yourself. You have no capacity for original thoughts, you're only a fucking pawn

No. If you commit violence in the name of your political or religious views, you're a terrorist.

Time to study up on your English, Juan.

Oh wow, a useful idiot ushering in a new era of total surveillance justified by the fear of the weak-minded

I strongly suggest that you kill yourself

Cute how the CIA has top beg and plea for non whites not to be violent, wasting billions of dollars on useless programs. Meanwhile, spending who knows how much money paying shill posters to go on major internet sites and beg whites to be violent.

You guys truly deserve execution in a real law and order society.

>not an argument

your tears are delicious.
your defeat tastes like warm apple pie.
i want moooooooar!!!!1

checked and rekt

Why won't anyone listen to me?!?!? I said it's terrorism see I googled it ? Must be the joos behind this post
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Go write your congressman then and shitpost from the safety of your mothers basement
The real patriots will out defending their rights

numbers mean nothing when you are dealing with degenerates, one fall hard they all fall and run away of course burgers let them regroup, like berkley, and they will probably lose

the real patriots will stay home and watch the shitshow from the comfort of the internet

>not an argument
>not an argument

Allow me to translate your post, friend:

>Why are anons listening to this Matrix larping fagget who just shitposts all day...
>Instead of listening to me and other IC agents who are backed by millions of $$$ and the Federal Government?

It's because of the Anomaly.

>Everything I don't like is the Jews.

Are you claiming Jews aren't behind ANTIFA and the Alt-Right? And even your own group, TRS?

The Jews are behind everything. You're a Jew, I'm a Jew, every poster on this site is a Jew. Hiroyuki is a Jew. That girl who wouldn't give you the time of day? She's a Jew. Your parents are Jews. Your boss is a Jew. Trump is a Jew. God is a Jew.

Everything is Jews. Jews Jewish Jew Jewie Jew Jew-Jew-ga-Jew.

Jews.

>I'm a highly autistic retard who will probably call some guy a nigger as a "free speech" exercise, then get rushed by 2 dozen antifags for being a piece of shit tourist

this.

Guys I have work off tomorrow. I don't have white friends, so I'm bringing some gook friends (redpilled af) in order to meet some white friends. I also personally know people in Boston antifa and they have threatened me with violence before. Can't wait to see an with you guys tomorrow!! Let's kick some commie ass (in a self defense situation, of course- I'm lookin at you lena dunham). Fuck I'm excited. See y'all tomorrow!!

I just realized that my cat may be a Jew. I looked out my window right now and there are Jews everywhere. Some of them have four wheels and other Jews ride around in them. I may in fact be breathing Jews right now.

I know, I was walking in Brookline and there were all these strange guys with funny hats and sideburns

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

Then I went to a restaurant and was served by a

(((RUSSIAN JEW)))

They were all so polite to me, but needless to say I'll never go back there again

Time for me to turn off my Jew, put on my Jews, go to the Jew and buy some Jews for Jew.

Catch you Jews later.