French Election Stolen

UP TO ONE THIRD OF ALL BALLOTS SENT OUT TO VOTERS, MOST LIKELY 60 PERCENT OF LePen's BALLOTS, were destroyed at the time of mailing. ONLY LE PEN BALLOTS WERE DESTROYED, THERE IS NOT ONE REPORT OF A SINGLE BALLOT FOR MACRON ARRIVING DESTROYED. It was reported before the election that an enormous number of ballots for LePen were destroyed at the time of mailing, by tearing them badly BEFORE THEY WERE MAILED OUT. The French election was, in this method, STOLEN. Macron is NOT THE LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE.

Macron is a usurper, and not a President. He was put into power via an overtly and openly scammed election. The French have had it visibly and obviously proven to them - their nation can only be saved via violent uprising

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/801510/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-latest-faulty-ballot-paper
discord.gg/AbDBP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for justice

France needs a new revolution.

I believe it but I don't understand why you can't simply print new ones with your home computer.

Ever think that maybe having a banker in charge would be good for the country?

Bump

Remove the jews and add proper citations if you want this to spread

hippie kraut

0% source or evidence

yep sounds like france

where are the frog cucks?

Is anyone reporting on this?

The Frenchies would have some non shit hole vote guarding ceremony to protect the ballots and be counted fairly, members of 2 parties and extra scrutineers. That pic was from ballots mailed to people, might as well have been a note saying "plz don't vote for le pen" as these ballots were never used

Where is your source?

No cuz it's fake

This is why we can't win over the shills

I said at the time that there was a stupidly fucking high number of spoilt ballots and didn't think they'd be Macron's
But I do need a better source OP

HAAHAH

poor pooland afraid no more EU gibs

AHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Hey go ask the kremlin, maybe they'll give you gibs.

AAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

France got gibs after ww2 anyway, would gave been smart for them to help Poland right from the start instead of waiting a little longer to surrender

I thought only 3rd world countries like pakistan used paper ballots

paper ballots are harder to rig than digital ones

thats why russia hacked your guvment

Fake news
Please remove yourself

Don't know if it's a cuck or a shill but them's some double doubles.

I thought the dems have weakened their "hacked the election" claim to be saying that russia influenced the results by marketing and promoting trump. What a scandal. Amazing hacking skills, the Russians would have needed to make a website and also post on twitter.

Bro.... It's sad, but this is good. Let it all burn, collapse and let chaos ensue. This is the only way to purge the marxist establishment. The European people will either choose their kin or perish. But a abslolute happening will happen in a few years when the welfare system collapses.

Fuck off karachan commie

For all those bitching about a source

express.co.uk/news/world/801510/Marine-Le-Pen-French-election-latest-faulty-ballot-paper

hang out the jews

They may as well have just shot her right after she won.

People let the Austrian election scam slide, im sure they wont give a fuck about this even if it's true.

What was the Austrian scam? I am not familiar with that.

But that doesn't crush the spirit of the people as much as thinking that their love of their nation is a minority opinion.

If they knew they were the majority then their figurehead was murdered, there'd be a civil war.

Source?

Notice the lack of outraged frogs.

The France of old is long gone.

DAMN JEWISH HACKERS

The only revolution that will happen in Europe is an Islamic revolution

Lets not lie ourselves. French are cucked.

5 posts above your fat lazy burger ass

Bamp

discord.gg/AbDBP

Unless there were literally millions of damaged ballots, it does not matter.

Le pen got destroyed and no amount of cheating could change that. What else did you expect? She is the opposition and the opposition is much weaker in France than in USA

C'mon Frenchies time to assemble the Guillotines

You can't name the Jews if you want this to be normie friendly.

Always a fucking leaf shill

How do we bring this to light

He's got a point tho

Listen, these reports didn't go from nowhere, but where are actual proof?

Imagine if I wanted to to bring the case into court

>Evidence: Sup Forums screenshot
>Liveleak video

It needs more hard data. Testimonies, blogs, anything to make it go viral.

Going LOL JEWS won't make people retweet or share it.

I dont mind this but are you INSANE? blaming the jews for this?

I mean on Sup Forums sure we all know what's up

>But dont scare the normies we need them to follow the soft truth, if we give them the hard truth they will reject it!

Literally this. Give him a chance.

Though I'll go on the record and say 'importing people, many of a violent type and unfit for this target society = more workers = profit' is not a sustainable business strategy.

This probably didn't have any impact.
They mail you the two candidates programs with the two ballots ( in that case the Le Pen one was unusable.)
However most people use the ballots at the polls, not the one they mail you.
A ripped ballot in the mail would not affect someone voting for her as they can vote with the ballot they give at the polls.

Stop being a retard, we're not liberals here ffs.

Like I said that source says ballots that were mailed out, voters could just pick up new ballots at the polling station. The photo isn't from some vote counting insider whistle-blower, it's just from some dudes house.

>A third of the ballots being discarded can't change the vote
I've seen a lot of shit posts from Norway today, are they all you or are your kind retarded?

pic related - were the ballots really stolen or are the french this fucked in a head?

Why is it fake? We already have video of people straight up taking the ballots and leaving with them. It's hard to believe they would purposely damage the ballots?

>give the banker with elite connections and who has said many times that France has no culture and to deal with forced immigration and terrorism a chance, maybe he'll do good
Are you fucking braindead?

But why would you vote with damaged ballot?

France has a law that prevents damaged ballots from being counted.
If these ballots were mailed to home voters, they could have been damaged before being sent so they wouldn't be counted when sent back.