When the kike is right, he's right

When the kike is right, he's right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tdQ3aXO4gys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ben must be forgetting that us goyim read left to right

it would make sense in reverse. trump is good at getting retards to underestimate him

someone better tell ben that hergé was an antisemite.

He said himself he makes instinctual decisions. He seems to not have a grand plan, but more some kind of unconscious competence.

Or, most likely, people show up to pitch him an idea and he's good at deciding who is worth the investment.

With regard to foreign policy and other stuff, there is a line of people with ready plans and strategies that wants to pitch them to the new boss.

I think there is some truth to it. The left has definitely become a bunch of conspirstorial psychos. And trump does make some missteps, bit he also intentionally lays traps for the dems. Look at the tweet where he talked about banning flag bearing and just happened to suggest a punishment that eas offered by then Sen. Clinton like 8 10 years ago.

>Dummy billionaire that defeated the entire political establishment with the entire media industry opposed to him in crushing upset is now the most powerful man on the planet because he's so dumb

>He's a dummy, see

Id like to take a minute to talk about the super-duper spring foam mattress from Goymats, me and my wife have never had better sleeps. Buy one or two please.

This was clearly a message for us manga readers

But Tintin is a smart and competent person.

BENGE SHRPRAZOE

pic related

DRUMPF BTFO
Sup Forums will never recover

Mrs. Macaronni get out.

you genuinely trying to figure trump out? I've done it, but you'll never manage.

he's a method actor, you don't have the capabilities to think like he does, ergo his plateau is forever out of reach.

This kind of slander of our leaders is always kikes.

Fuck kikes.

mumaroni makes me the finest kebabaroly holy moley escargoroni hon hon phoney

>When the kike is right, he's right

You mean always?

I'm Juhish

fuckin door waller makin tinhead look bad

After 50 years in business people make decisions by intuition. Whoever made bad decisions, got selected out. That's all.

P.K.D. had an insightful line about Churchill, like this.

Was Peyton Manning a brilliant on-field strategist? Or did he just have good instincts?

What is a genius but someone who's natural intuition surpasses others calculated analysis? We cannot brute force our way through progress. The problems of life are too complicated to consider every option. Heuristics are required, and those with the best heuristics will rise to the top. Trump lives on instinct because his instincts have repeatedly proved more reliable than "expert" prognostics. He's thinking multiple moves out in the way people think multiple moves out in all games--not by literally considering all the specific outcomes, but by understanding how a move strengthens your position across many possible futures. That is a fundamental part of strategic thinking. It seems like you can see the future, because you are ready for many outcomes, and can instinctually/intuitively make decisions in order to respond naturally in real time.

fucking kill yourselfoni

> a uh uh uh.. stereotypical jew long nose
>beard, sweaty, ugly

you're going to regret not mining that border beforehand brevik

>Ben "Jew Nepotism" Shapiro

Guy is an Israel-firster who only got into Harvard/journalism because of daddy. Has no unique point of view except trotting out old neo-con AM freq radio talking points from the Bush era.

youtu.be/tdQ3aXO4gys

Why not both? Good strategy lines you up for making good instinctual decisions

I think what everyone forgets is that Trump has been considering a real deal run for president for decades. He was close to running for realsies as a republican in 2012 but for some reason backed out at the last minute. I can't be arsed to find them, but there are a few articles online posted in 2011/2012 which preemptively slandered trump for seemingly no reason since he hadn't announced a bid, because neocons/dems knew he might try a run.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. And nothing happens suddenly. Trump doesn't have instincts surpassing everyone else I don't think. Its more than that. He's been planning a run for a long time and almost certainly has some very very talented people who help him take informed decisions. You don't win against the neocons and dems on instinct alone.

Sup Forums, where nazis worship jews and discuss twitter.
you faggots don't even realize (((theyve))) taken control of your narrative

to do what? Please expand on this

good one, fatboy