Do niggers love their moms more than white people?

Do niggers love their moms more than white people?

When the only parent you have is your mom, you better love her.

Niggers can "feel" ??

Their mother is the only one who gives a shit about them

White moms are not in jail.

/thread

/thread

this

The democrats care about them allot.

yeah because fathers are on the run and they at least know where the mothers are
in jail or sucking dick for cash

White people's parents aren't in jail, both of my parents lead productive lives, ergo I don't have to bail them out of jail like niggers do.
I and them get to enjoy the finer things of being white, like knowing our fathers, being able to say thank you have a nice day officer, and shooting at a shooting range rather than in the street at the people I don't like.

But then why do so much crimes? I hate when they say aw I was doing it for my mom. Really? I have two great parents that I love equally and are so great in fact that they raised me to know better than to break the law. Why cant black moms accurately get that message through to their kids?

fpbp

nah, if anything we love them more than niggers since we don't have to fucking bail them out lmao

This is what I'm saying! Blacks dont deserve any accolade or credit for being more loving to their family than whites or whatever,fuck that

>bailing out their moms
why are their moms in jail?

no, blacks use psychological torture and manipulation on their children from a young age. Ask any black person about their first sexual experience, its always with their cousins or mothers.

Genital Mutilation was started by Africans. Dominated by large cocks, a form of bondage was to take away from their cock.

Blacks have been using the methods employed in human trafficking for thousands of years. How the fuck do you think they got generations of people to build a triangle?

This sounds sneakily like sub-human behavior

and here i just thought they violent low iq apes

White families love money more than family

>niggers bail out their mom's for mother's day

As if 99% of nigger crime isnt about them stealing shit and being greedy materialists

Its psychological science being applied at the earliest parts of our evolution, our reptilian brain. Only those with the prowess for reptilian function can influence it in the other direction. I think this is where we get the notion of "reptilian people." Its much more likely to be a band of ancestors of which's environment suited the behaviors and functions of the reptilian brain. Like a desert.

those imposing this bondage are those who prompt that false cognition. Its to shroud their influence.

BLM is still a thing?

I'm not talking about stealing stuff I'm talking about loving money. Blacks love money too, but they have none. Whites have money, but they love it more than their family. They won't be doing anything for one another without expecting repayment.

holy shit
robin hood
robbin' the hood,

someone get the watermelon

which is why a jews favorite animal is the nigger.

You got an argument or just gonna shuck n jive on Sup Forums for your internet buddies

white families value the security of the nuclear family, which today comes in the form of financial security.

Others simply think for themselves, alone with out thoughts of outside influence.

Lol niggers think that "bail" means out of jail for good.
>Commit crime
>Get caught/arrested
>Delivered to local jail
>Judge sets bail, sets hearing date
>BLM pays bail, Shaquisha gets released until court date
>Shaquisha goes to trial, gets convicted
>Back to jail she goes
Is BLM really this dense?

fpbp

Financial security or money doesn't hold families together, love does.

How many are we projecting to skip bail since they aren't the ones losing money? I'm guessing 8.