youtube.com/watch?v=aARaYjgm_rA
teinteresa.es/mundo/Kiev-retoma-control-aeropuerto-Donetsk_1_1146495666.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

terrible bait
not worth a (you)

Sage roach

anti sage

Nah Arabs are bitches. I love beating up Kuwaiti's.

Poor Ataturk thought Turkey could be a European state.

[dies of laughter]

No, every good thing Moslems can claim was done by Persians or Syrians or Egyptians.

Ataturk himself fought against European white subhumans for 20 years and he WON
What the fuck are you talking about? White subhuman?

ancient arabs played a part in history true,but the ones today are muslim as fuck and spit on that history

Americans and Arabs are very similar; Britain made both of them wealthy relevant world powers at total loss to itself.

That stuff was like 2000 year ago loser, you are usa puppets now.

yeah no, Arabs navigated the furthest in the dark ages, had totally superior mathematics to teh degree that they worked ou the circumference of the earth before Europe even accepted it was spherical. They also prevented a prolonged dark ages by maintaining trade routes between the West and the East.

HAHAHAHAHAH ARABS

Arabs fucking ruined everything good about Islamic scholarship with their Wahhabism bullshit. Plus, Most of the cultural achievements of the Islamic golden age were done by Persians, Spanish, and from the Near East, while Arabia was, and still is, a shithole.

Ataturk would give half of you a free helicopter ride if he was alive, including that megalomaniac erdoshit.

Sage

Die, inbred shitskin unibrow double-digit IQ toothless roach faggot, the anatolian jew.

Greeks found the circumference of the earth first.

I really feel bad for Israelis on pol
They unironically think they're white subhumans top kek and suck whites' dicks
you're also arab

saged

Every time I'm on here there's a roach making the same shit b8 threads. Are you one NEET or is there a team of you faggots working in shifts

>Are the Arabs true master race?
Yes, since fucking sheep is the ultimate red pill.

>90 IQ on average
And we, the Ashkenazi Jews, are the subhumans.

They also hate niggers

>The level of delusion of the cockroaches

>Taught Europeans how to be civilized
>Superior architecture
>Superior language
>Superior culture

If you're just going to sit there and lie, wyhy post? Oh you're lonely and bored.. I got ya.

Greek stole that from the Egyptians

>90
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Also indeed you're, ashkenazi jews are subhumans because they're white.
When will Mizrahim deport you to where you belong?

>Greek dude known as Eratosthenes living in Egypt
>Egyptian
That's like saying Wernher von Braun is American.

>Ancient history
Exactly what u fukin are. USA is the future

They're the master race of apes maybe but they are lower than niggers in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=aARaYjgm_rA

I love the part that they killed a lot of Turks.

SAGE

The key world is average.
Average Ashkenazi IQ is 112-115 truckroach

Middle easterns turned into niggers when islam was created. Before that you truly were the master race and the birthplace of civilization.

Nah.
If the Arabs weren't sitting on an Ocean of oil they'd be about as well off as Sub-Saharan Africans.

>112-115
>source: my ass
try 93 or 92
inferior white.

In the eyes of the western european they come second only to the mighty negro.

>Eratosthenes
He was born in north africa and most of all his achievements were in Egypt. He might have greek blood, but he was born and raised elsewhere. and the only reason Greek prospered, in an economic and scientific sense, because they invaded weaken civilization that were 100 times more advanced. They even adapted the north African/ME language Phoenician alphabet and then changing them to Greek letters. Which shows the influence of these civs

better than turks thats for sure.

Turks are not arabs

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

>90 AVG IQ

>Average Turk iq=95 to 97
>Average white subhuman iq= 92
lol

Pretty much this

((((Citation needed))))

>arab
real master race coming through

are white subhumans illiterate?

50% illiteracy
75% functionally illiterate
almost no literature translated into arabic

You're comparing the best parts of your country to world averages. If I go to a WASP community in new england, the average is 120, but that doesn't mean my country's average is.

No, that's american ashkenazi. Israeli ashkenazi score around 104, which is still very good.

those bandits are today royal XDD
fucking savage desert arabs...

At least shitpost for your own race intstead of sucking sandnigger dick you cuck.

>persians, assyrians and Egyptians
All 3 literally arab as well you fucking spastic

this guy

I stopped at the first line.

>and WON
u wot m8

the only thing arabs are superior at is breeding like fucking roaches and killing each other

>i-its okay when Greeks and Armenians do it

I love how an Italian white larper subhuman changed the numbers and casualties. Must be feel bad to know that Turks always kicked Italian/Venetian butt
Check view history.

roaches thinking they're somehow better than kikes is hilarious

how long before erdofaggot takes away this site from you roaches

Those are actually Ukrainian soldiers in Donetsk
Get your memes straight amerifat
teinteresa.es/mundo/Kiev-retoma-control-aeropuerto-Donetsk_1_1146495666.html

Yes Arabs are the true master race. You forgot to mention that we literally spread our culture and language out among so much territory that almost all ethnic groups in the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, Asia minor, are just the product of Arab conquering

Sup Forums will say we aren't because we stick to our traditions but Sup Forums is also secretly jealous that Arabs are so conservative that we don't give a fuck to change and why should we? Sticking to working traditions is better than what white Westerners did that decided liberalism was best and ended up with fucking trans bathrooms because of it

Yes, we're the only race that stood up to the jews. Whites are/were their allies. Dindus are retarded. Chinks seem to be indifferent to them.

Kicking Italians asses isn't exactly something to be proud of. Everyone does it.

Short answer: no

>t-that one doesn't count it's fake!

armenians are memes nowadays
greeks, theyre cool though, they didnt go from desert huts to being "we kingz now", they were already civilized, unlike your brothers and sister living like nomads. Imagine saudi arabia without oil, you would eat sand

fuck you haji go fuck a goat

this is cringey as shit

>litteraly accepted jews more than christians in their nations

Get your head out of your ass and see that your only 'golden age' was due to the roman empire collapsing and making europe comparively weak. Sure the turks did pretty well for a long time but they got eclipsed in the 19/20th century.

Levantines translated greek philosophy to Arabic. Persians made advancements withing maths. The only noteworthy Arabs are Jafar al-Sadiq and some of his pupils, who happen to be hated by most Arabs.

lol no please Mr.60%, what are you gonna do? Donate your paycheck to Israel, your greatest ally?

You fags fall for every single one of this baits,Jesus stop being retarded

Is that why Baghdad was where most all worldly scholars at the time went to for a higher education? To say that people on that whole peninsula did nothing of merit is horseshit. That area was way more than just a bedouin shit hole.

>t. Farhad

We're the only people left in the world that understand their trickery and actively fight against it. We would have annihilated them by now if it wasn't for Western superpowers protecting them and their state.

Arab society is the only society where antisemitism is widespread while the rest of the world is totally cucked by jewish influence and people refuse to think a bad thought about the Jews

im italo-american
i dont mind you lads desu just stop blowing up my country and keep to yourselves

Most of you do nothing except open your mouths for (((them))) to shit in. Just one cry of "muh holocaust" is enough to send most whites into total jew servant mode.

I'm not saying we don't have problems, we're cucked by Islam and shit like that, but at least no one here falls for (((their))) lies.

Except that Muhammad allied with Jewish tribes all the time.

Source
>COCHRAN, G., HARDY, J., & HARPENDING, H. (2006). NATURAL HISTORY OF ASHKENAZI INTELLIGENCE. Journal of Biosocial Science

Oh wait you're arab nvm. Thought you were the other goy.

Iran is more anti israel than you and they didn't lose land for them.

arabs are mongrels

>average Turk 97 IQ
No. The AVRAGE not the exception.

>Most of you do nothing except open your mouths for (((them))) to shit in. Just one cry of "muh holocaust" is enough to send most whites into total jew servant mode.

Yeah I know that's precisely what I was saying I am arab as well and in primary school here all you learn about is WWII and the holocaust and slavery. Meanwhile my friends back home who grew up in Lebanon never were even taught the holocaust lmao

I heard in Saudi Arabia you don't even learn about world wars

Baghdad only became a center of learning after the Persian intellectuals became Islamicized

and now you get bred out of existence by the Kurds, much sad :(
Depends if the Holocaust was real you should lick my Boots for being German
also at this Moment you + the Israelis are funding those faggots fighting Based Bashar
thats hardly "Standing up to the joos"

they're caucasoids with pigmented skin tone due to arid desert temperatures, but they are not as good as actual white people... Arabs are good, but I don't like any arabic countries except for Bahrain (that's Qatar)

the true arabs are the one in quatar ,saudi arabia , and maybe a part of lebanonm where they actually stop the subhuman muslims immigration. They must be laughing their asses off seeing all of them migrating to europe and north america doing all their dirty work while they masturbate with petrol as lotion

Wb the UAE

>Iran is more anti israel than you and they didn't lose land for them.

The country itself is more anti-Israel because they don't have any alliances like Saudi Arabia does with Israel. I honestly don't think Iranians or Persians are any more anti-semetic than Arabs at all though. It's really just figures like the Supreme Leader who espouse these views and he is really just against Zionism

Kys roach scum

Yes, by light years

>any arabic countries except for Bahrain (that's Qatar)
wut

We never said anything about how "glorious" Islamic empires were during the revolt. People who are saying this believed in Gamal Abdulnasser's shitty idea to unite the whole Middle East and North Africa as "Arab" countries.
>unlike your brothers and sister living like nomads
Desert people living in desert land, how shocking.

I know you're just trolling, but there's actually some truth to that.

When most of the western world was butchering each other during the Dark Ages, the Middle East had some pretty chill explorers and mathematicians that even mapped the stars and planets centuries before the likes of Newton and Gallelao.
People like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta for example.
Although you don't hear much about them much in the West. At that point in history, the Middle East stepped in to the philosophical and enlightenment void that was left after the fall of the Greco-Roman era, and totally owned it. The rest of the world looked barbaric and savage compared to Arabs of that era.

Granted, the tables have turned in recent times, but that's only because the Middle East has largely suffered from the abuse of colonization by the West, which has in part, knocked us back into the dark ages again,since oppression always gives rise to some from of religious fanaticism.

Then how come we are not seeing Amerindians, and Hindus turn into religious fanatics even though they were oppressed by westerners much much worse than you did?

I've heard the mongols went around and burnt every library that arabs had and killed half their population.

>Egyptians: hey we're all Arabs too
>gib oil shekels