Controlled opposition

Controlled opposition

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

She'll never take the JewPill so shes literally of no use to us

Is she though, I mean, do you have any proof of this? It seems like everytime someone comes out as supporting the right and previously was a liberal, Sup Forums gets defensive and screams controlled opposition.

If it is she's still leading normies down the path either way.

i don't give a shit, pol doesn't give a shit, and this is not politics.

She has juicy tits but looks like the fat guy from Jurassic park who gets splatted by the acid dinosaur:

She's just a flip-flopper with no convictions. Her entire life she just flips from one ideology to another. Give it a few months and she'll be a transgender Muslim or something

Bogpilled soon.

I wanna lick her pearly pill

Well, her dad is an ex-Muslim. So not sure where that puts her.

A woman flipflopping her views to whatever grabs the most attention? No way!

Probably not, but some of her viewers might. A lot of people's journey started with questioning feminism.

"""""Right""""" wing is where the money is at. All thw thristy nu-males will rush to spend money on glorified essays sold as book (lauren southern/cernovich)

I don't know anything about her. I assumed she's some kind of ignorant cunt SJW, but I also believe in free speech and being allowed to make mistakes, so I don't really care. Maybe we can meme her into doing interviews with ethnonationalists because there would be no downsides to showing how reasonable we are. Quite frankly, it's also just a good business decision. You'd think there's a big market for "I'm an SJW but I like the other side" attention whores.

the only truth

No it's the channel towards civic nationalism we need to stop pretending like it won't be. The reason why it brought us here in the past was because they didn't have a well defined opposition so we had to make our own extrapolations. No alt-lite faggots ever come close to talking about the JQ unless they have to placate their audience.

Holy Shit

Shills are spamming the shit out of this.

Sage

I want to feel her breast

People actually listen to this gibbering moron.

An orphan.
The penalty for apostasy is death.

>hurr ur a shill
>anything i dont like or disagree with automatically means its shill related
Yeah, fuck off to T_D

SAGE

Her dad is 10x more redpilled then her

We don't need their leaders, but it's good that we can take them from their side.

Her sexual market value is starting to fade so she is doing an about face. I expect that in 3 years she will start the "where have all the good men gone?" Phase. She is likely hoping for a betacuck provider. I cannot wait to see the used up, barren womb, strung out of antidepressants phase after 35.

Tell me where wolfgirl is from

All she really said was
>i don't agree with things be censored because I disagree with them
>I have considered other peoples views and ideas and some of them make sense and some I don't agree with but still listen to
>then she held up a redpill

thats about it.

OH WHAT A HERO.

>Sup Forums bitches about no public figureheads for support
Source, it was always the Donald redditors and chanology faggots who wanted public support

>listening to millennial women

why do you do this

This is Angstbrosche medal tier shit, their souls have been eternally tainted no different than that of a coalburner. Do they really think they can just hop on board the Trump train after the things they have done?

Sage

why is she so weird looking

stop promoting this irrelevant whore

"alt-right"/taking the red pill is the sjw of the late 2010's-early 2020's

You fags need to cool off. To have a social justice cuck turn on her ilk and redpill her fanbase would show so many people that it's a cult.

Not that I think that she'll go full 88, but I'm more concerned about turning the heads of her audience.

looks like a more husky lisa loeb

Well, in Iran sure. Not like anyone's gonna touch an apostate in Utah. And I meant more that converting to Islam is both rebelling AND conforming to family tradition in her cae.

Inshallah

>not knowing Newman.

She's a drug addicted Jew.
There are no good Jews.

>Sup Forums bitches about no public figureheads for support
things that never happened

reddit

>There are no good Jews
how about dead jews?

>No it's the channel towards civic nationalism
You realize civil nationalism alone is far right compared to diversity? That's still a good trendline.

This.

She talked for seven minutes and didn't say anything of substance.

There are no good dead Jews.

Her money ran dry and now she's shifting her position for that sweet sweet cash and attention.

NEVER trust a devout feminist.

haha you got me m8

The what? Wanna give me a quick rundown?

I want cum on her tits

those fucking tits, good god

I'd still dump a weeks worth of baby batter into her ovulating womb.

I have a feeling that since the rise of the female right wing anti-sjw YouTubers, she wants a cut of that pie and be relevant again.

Well good for her then, it doesn't mean Sup Forums should like her because she opened her sealed up SJW mindset.
She's still the typical retard on youtube that wants to stay relevant because their income depends on it.

Why are there 4 active threads about this cunt.
Fuck off Laci.
Ignore and sage all this slide shit.

20th thread on this
DON'T CONGRATULATE PEOPLE FOR SAYING THEY'LL DEBATE WITHOUT VIOLENCE
DON'T TAKE THE WILL FOR THE DEED
THIS IS AN OP FOR 2018
THEY WANT TO GRAB ALL THE "FEEL GOOD" MIDDLE POLITICK AND USE THEM AGAINST US
STOP BEING SO STUPID
REPORT ALL THESE THREADS
SAME THING WITH MILEY CYRUS "CHANGING IMAGE" AND LENA DUNHAM "DOING SHOWS IN THE MIDWEST"
IT'S ALL A PSYOP

Not physically attacking anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is an extreme position for the modern leftist.

yea fuck off with yours "da joos" bullshit

this chunky broad was an SJW feminist when the week started kek

I don't care how redpilled she claims to be, she's still a bitch.

She could do a total 180 and she will still be a bitch, just one that regurgitates what we say.

Would be to obvious. If she thinks she can infiltrate the alt right and doxx everyone she is retarded.
maybe she needs someone to provide and give her children and she realizes that all her "sjw Friends" are cucks and she needs a real white man.

>Isn't this benefitting for the right?
SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT
TAQIYYA

Shes not right wing. Being against hypersensitivity and extreme political correctness does not make you right wing. It just makes a sane person. She's still against the republicans and will never vote for a right wing candidate.

you are so far up your ass with "da joos" and your ethnostate utopia you dont see how this is helpful for liberty

>muh lardass feminist is now redpilled
I am sick and tired of seeing these autistic threads. Laci Green is nothing more than a fat feminist whore, unless her change of heart means going to church and to the gym then everything she says is a bunch of bullcrap to get views, and it's fucking obvious.

Now there are only two explanations for these threads existing. It's kike shills pushing it, or you are a horny retard. For the sake of all humanity you better tell me you have a sheckle in your pocket cause I am tired of virgin retards ruining everything.

Knock knock mother fucker, now the Republicans are in power, bet ya love that free speech now?

She's basically turned around to stare into the abyss of what a world where the Government can control what is allowed to be said looks like... when her side is not in power...

Certainly not going to complain about her chilling the fuck out, but I'm skeptical that any of this is anything other than self interest, knocking on her door and over riding her ideology.

Also while her making the bold assertion that Feminist academics are cannibalizing themselves is so self evident it got her a good like to dislike ratio.

This should be taken as a measure of success, and nothing more. Don't think this is a major victory.

You should drink because you are thirsty, not because you have been led to water.

Trendsetting flip-flopping cunts attract the like, whom then put on a face for a cause, but never really invest in it. Expecting anything of substance coming from those kinds of people is what screwed over the left in the first place.

Was a school film she made already debunked, dont know your spin

Who is paying you to spam the catalog with all these threads on this whore?

No seriously, it's time to stop. The video was one massive advertisement.

>EVERYTHING IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>her influence will spread

She doesn't have any influence.

She's probably testing the waters to see if r/theredpill is for her before going all in.

>implying its the drug use thats the problem...not the fact she's a Jew

lol u wot

looks like a jew to me, goy

>A kike
>A whore
>A fat whore
>A roatie
>NO NO NO (((THEY))) ARE ON OUR (((SIDE))) BECAUSE THEY MADE ONE SHITTY VIDEO

>posts a laci green thread
>call others redditors
male feminists need to be purged

>"da joos"
what the fuck is this? you're on the wrong board faggot.

>popular sjw figurehead comes out denouncing sjwism / liberal culture for being a crock of shit

That's a crock of shit. She does no such thing in the video. She states at the beginning that she is still a feminist, she still believes in intersectionalism, etc.

All she's really doing is trying to undo the damage she did with her batshit election tweet.

>e-"celebs"

kys

Proves she's just an opportunist who doesn't give a flying fuck about any of the issues she's talking about. Laci you're a fucking coked up whore and you look like fucking shit.

Lurk more before you shill yourself on Sup Forums.

Lol indeed

spelling something a retarded way doesn't make it wrong, you filthy fucking kike.

Fuck off shlomo

I would slap dem' fat tiddies.

She just realized her career is coming to an end. Now trying to stay "cool" when SJW train has passed. Sorry Laci, you can only get run over with the train you started. As a grown up, accept the responsiblity for all the stupid, irrational and immoral SJW horseshit you produced. You deserve to find a regular 9-5 job and get into the history of internet cancer.

Bet you anything he's not a kike, but just another braindead defender, which I find even worse. Much worse.

I FUCKING WARNED YOU

I WARNED YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

NOW ALL OF US ON THE RIGHT MUST ACCEPT A FUCKING WHORE WHO TRASHED US ALL FOR YEARS, BECAUSE KEKS AND WHITE FELL FOR ANOTHER PSY OP

She's controlled by (((them))).

>(((green)))
>jew youtuber slightly alters views after years of filling young peoples heads with useless shit in order to expand her audience
>OP takes the bait and gives her views
>everyone else is stupid

i wonder who could be behind this post

Everyone ITT
>she's a flip flopper

Well... yeah. A lot of women are. Not all, not most, but more than men. They're not doing it for popularity points, or anything like that. They're very caring people at heart and tend to have difficulty putting their compassionate motherly selves into situations where they sometimes have to be cold because the real world is cold.

>ethnonationalists
>we

>i wonder who could be behind this post

She's controlled opposition she will try spreading lies within the (((redpill))) audience to further stem the divides.

cucks* and white kknights*, fucking 4chin, stop filtering my words

r/theredpill is just a MGTOW haven on reddit. I swear to god that someone pays people to write the posts on there. Most of them are really, insanely long stories about why women are evil and how they will fuck you over. So many that its hard to believe that that many regular users in that subreddit would be writing them.

Its just a subreddit to make the "non-liberals" on reddit not get married and not have children.

And repeating something a thousand times doesn't make it true, you hateful faggot.

...this thicc meme is just an excuse for tubby chasers to claim that overweight chicks are sexy, right?

I mean, there ain't nothing else to this in my eyes, a thicc chick is just some fat girl that you want to put your dick on.