Daily reminder that Trump raped his ex-wife Ivana after a botched scalp-reduction surgery done by a surgeon that she...

Daily reminder that Trump raped his ex-wife Ivana after a botched scalp-reduction surgery done by a surgeon that she recommended. When he went to court, his Jewish lawyer argued that it wasn't against the law to rape your wife and made her sign a gag order to prevent her from talking about it in exchange for payment and other benefits.

The President of the United States is literally a rapist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/court-docs-reveal-donald-trump-cruel-treatment-ivana-article-1.2796179
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proofs

Wives can't be raped by their husbands. That's is what marriage is all about, a contract of plenty sexual assaults for the sole sake of procreation and lust. Its written in the bible.

>raping his wife

Not a real crime.

Obama uses fraudulent SSN numbers and a fake name. Also, he's a nigger

He may have survived repeated assaults from the entire establishment of a global superpower, but there's no way he will survive this unsourced anonymous forum post on a chinese cartoon image board. Drumpf is finished for sure.

You cannot rape yourself. Why can you rape your spouse? The two are one flesh. Why the fuck do you people even get married in current year?

>raping your wife is possible

Nonsense faggot. I can't vandalize my own property.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/court-docs-reveal-donald-trump-cruel-treatment-ivana-article-1.2796179
Not fake at all.

this, but it goes both ways

Where the fuck do you think you are, bud? This is Sup Forums. Posting dumb articles about "OMG DRUMPF IS A RAPIST" isn't changing anyone's mind about him. It's just making you look like a sandy vagina.

she changed the story later and said it wasn't rape. she probably made it up in the first place to get her hands on more of his shekels.

>raped
>wife
Pike off, pancy.

The bible doesn't count in modern society you absolute fucking dumb cunt I will Fucking cut your fucking leaf off so you can never fuck your submissive flaxen headed wife again

>tips fedora

Sounds hot desu. Hes alpha AF!

i'd probably rape my wife too if she recommended a shitty surgeon that fucked my shit up

tit for tat my friend

>not the first american president to do so
>bill clinton not only raped lewinski he made her keep quiet
>hillary was caught on tape threatening her to keep quiet
>she still ran for president and is heralded for her work on women's rights issues
>she actively shut a woman up about coming out against her husband because of what he did
>There are numerous allegations against bill clinton for sexual assault from his time in the white house

boo fucking hoo
dont like it vote johnson like everyone should have.

>truth is fedora

Not only that but drumpf raped millions of other women, enslaved millions of non whites to work for him and gave trillions of dollars to his Russian masters.

T. delusional mentally ill democrat voter